Splitboard Festival at Lake Achensee
14. - 16.01.2022
Splitboard Festival-tested items are now available online! HERE you get to the products.
Great splitboard test over 3 days (200 current splitboards, bindings, avalanche stuff, boots, and much more), guided splitboard tours of all levels, kids splitboarding, parent/child tours, workshops, music & lectures (this year outdoor), day ski pass, 2 overnight stays, 2 days of ski lessons, 1 night ski pass, 1 night ski pass, 1 night ski pass.
Guided Splitboard Tours: You have the choice between different tours of all levels, for beginners and advanced riders. For the first time, there are also kids' splitboard tours with their own guides and test material for the little ones. Guided by mountain guides from the region to the beautiful peaks of the Karwendels and Rofan mountains, always looking for first lines in the powder snow. Enjoy with us and the Splitboardcommunity an unforgettable weekend!
location: Pertisau at the Achensee surrounded by the Karwendel- and Rofan mountains, between Innsbruck and Munich
COVID19 Festival update
# More flexibility for a carefree coexistence
# Hygiene concept according to current standards
# Booking of own accommodation is possible (sleeper- or test tickets)
# Expansion of the test area and outdoor program
# No indoor events
Our changes for this year's Splitboard Festival:
- The outdoor area and program will be expanded (and a. Outdoor Workshops & Music)
- The opening hours of the outdoor area will be extended- No indoor festival events
- Observance of the minimum distance of 1m on the test area and tours
- If you want to use the All Incl. Our partner hotels are tested weekly and give everything for your well-being
- We always offer you access to disinfectants
- 30 days free cancellation (cancellation must be made by email up to 30 days before the festival)
- If Tyrol is declared a risk area on the date of the festival, or Should Tyrol be declared a risk area on the date of the festival, or should there be another lockdown and the festival not be possible, we will of course refund the full travel price.
Kids Splitboard Test
For the first time at the Splitboard Festival we also have test stuff and guides for kids on site. Several manufacturers are looking forward to welcoming families and have packed their children's equipment.
children's splitboards from 132cm length will be available for testing from different manufacturers.
kids from about 10 years (prerequisite is safe snowboarding on all slopes) can test their favorite boards and start with their peers together with the extra Kids Mountain Guide on child-friendly tours, which offers the youngsters maximum powder fun, as well as safety and the right behavior in the terrain.
If you want to book a ticket for your family/kids, it is best to book the "Heimschläfer Package" for the Splitboard Festival and the desired accommodation for your family in Pertisau.