- - 28 %newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap Set - with lithium pack battery - Skiing Socks SchwarzMSRP 249,95 €179,90 €Available Sizes:47,0
- newHestraArmy Leather Heli Ski Gloves Black139,95 €Available Sizes:7,010,012,0
- newHestraArmy Leather 3-Finger Gloves Black139,95 €Available Sizes:7,08,09,010,0
- newIcebreaker200 Oasis Liners Gloves Black29,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMXL
- - 12 %newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black Mix MenMSRP 33,95 €29,90 €Available Sizes:41434548
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men29,95 €Available Sizes:4348
- - 8 %newLenzHeat Sock 6.0 Toe Cap Merino Compression - without battery - Skiing Socks SchwarzMSRP 119,95 €109,90 €Available Sizes:414447
- newHestraArmy Leather GTX Gloves Black169,95 €Available Sizes:7,08,09,010,011,0
- newFalkeSK1 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men29,95 €Available Sizes:48
- - 11 %newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / RotMSRP 89,95 €79,90 €Available Sizes:38,041,044,047,0
- newRoecklSilk Gloves Schwarz19,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 28 %newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap Slim Fit Set - with lithium pack battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot / GrauMSRP 249,95 €179,90 €Available Sizes:47
- newLöfflerTranstex Warm Mask Black19,95 €One size
- - 48 %newIcebreakerSki+ Light OTC Skiing Socks Black MenMSRP 28,95 €15,00 €Available Sizes:SM
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men33,95 €Available Sizes:4345
- - 12 %newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black-Mix WomenMSRP 33,95 €29,90 €Available Sizes:3638
- newFalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Lightning Men37,95 €Available Sizes:4345
- newHestraGaunlet C-Zone 3- Gloves Dark Navy / Turquise Kids59,95 €Available Sizes:456
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Cobalt Blue Kids18,95 €Available Sizes:26,030,034,038,0
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Vivid Green Kids18,95 €Available Sizes:263034
- newBlack DiamondDirt Bag Gloves Black44,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newLekiWorldcup S Junior Gloves Black / Ice Lemon Kids59,95 €Available Sizes:4,05,06,07,08,0
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Longsleeve Black MenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Leggings Baselayer Pants Black MenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:SMXLXXL
- - 10 %newIcebreakerAnatomica Briefs Baselayer Shorts Jet Heather MenMSRP 39,95 €35,95 €Available Sizes:M
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Half Zip Baselayer Longsleeve Black WomenMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 10 %newOrtovox120 Comp Light Short Baselayer Pants Black Raven MenMSRP 69,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 20 %newCMPBoy Salopette Ski Pants Nero KidsMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:116128140
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Men33,95 €Available Sizes:41,043,045,0
- - 15 %newLöfflerTranstex Warm Baselayer Longsleeve Black MenMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €Available Sizes:48525456
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Shortsleeve Black MenMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXXL
- - 10 %newIcebreakerAnatomica Crewe Baselayer Longsleeve Jet Heather MenMSRP 79,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:SMXL
- - 15 %newLöfflerTranstex Warm Baselayer Pants Black MenMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis 3/4 Legless Baselayer Pants Black MenMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:SXLXXL
- newZienerLago GTX Junior Gloves Black Kids30,95 €Available Sizes:4,04,55,0
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis 3/4 Legless Baselayer Pants Black WomenMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newHestraArmy Leather Extreme Mittens Black / White159,95 €Available Sizes:8,09,010,011,0
- - 15 %newLöfflerTranstex Warm Baselayer Pants Black WomenMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 10 %newOrtovox120 Comp Light Boxer Baselayer Shorts Black Raven MenMSRP 39,95 €35,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newBuffOriginal EcoStretch Neckwarmer Solid Black18,90 €One size
- - 10 %newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Boxer Baselayer Shorts Just Blue MenMSRP 49,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Off-White Women33,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 10 %newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Short Baselayer Pants Just Blue MenMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 10 %newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Sports-Bra Ice Waterfall WomenMSRP 49,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:XSXL
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Women29,95 €Available Sizes:38,040,0
- newZienerLani GTX Junior Gloves Black Kids49,95 €Available Sizes:3,54,04,55,05,5
- - 50 %newIcebreakerSki+ Medium OTC Skiing Socks Black / Royal Navy / Espresso MenMSRP 29,95 €15,00 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 10 %newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Baselayer Longsleeve Just Blue MenMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newHestraArmy Leather Heli Ski Gloves Navy139,95 €Available Sizes:7891011
- - 15 %newLöfflerTranstex Warm Longsleeve Black WomenMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- newLöfflerTranstex Warm Baselayer Pants Black Kids39,95 €Available Sizes:116128140152164
- newBuffMerino Lightweight Beanie Solid Denim24,90 €One size
- newIcebreakerFlexi Chute Neckwarmer Black29,95 €One size
- newLenzHeat Sock 6.1 Toe Cap Compression Skiing Socks Schwarz119,95 €Available Sizes:41,047,0
- - 10 %newIcebreaker260 Tech LS Half Zip Baselayer Longsleeve Black MenMSRP 129,95 €116,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 10 %newIcebreakerOasis Crewe Longsleeve Midnight Navy MenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newOrtovoxFree Ride Long Skiing Socks Green Moss Men39,95 €Available Sizes:44,047,0
- newBartsStorm Balaclava Black29,95 €One size
- newFalkeSK2 Stripe Skiing socks Samba Orange Kids14,95 €Available Sizes:263034380
- newIcebreakerPocket Hat Beanie Black / Gritstone Heather29,95 €One size
- newBuffMerino Lightweight Neckwarmer Solid Denim24,90 €One size
- - 10 %newIcebreakerOasis Half Zip Baselayer Longsleeve Black MenMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 10 %newIcebreakerSiren LS Sweetheart Baselayer Longsleeve Black WomenMSRP 79,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newHestraArmy Leather Extreme Mittens Black / Black159,95 €Available Sizes:8,010,011,0
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis 3/4 Legless Baselayer Pants Gritstone Heather MenMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Longsleeve Gritstone Heather MenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Longsleeve Gritstone Heather WomenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newReuschTommy GTX Junior Gloves Black / White Kids39,95 €Available Sizes:4,55,05,56,06,5
- newHestraArmy Leather 3-Finger Gloves Navy139,95 €Available Sizes:891011
- - 10 %newIcebreaker260 Tech LS Crewe Baselayer Longsleeve Black WomenMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newZienerLanic GTX + Gore Plus Warm Junior Mittens Black Kids49,95 €Available Sizes:3,03,54,04,55,0
- - 10 %newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Shortsleeve Gritstone Heather MenMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
Today, functional skiwear is more important than ever to meet all demands in freezing cold, snowstorms, but also in sunshine.
ALPINIST, FREERIDER OR FREESTYLER
Depending on your preferences, whether alpine, freeride or freestyle, the agony of choice begins with the right ski jacket and ski pants. You should take the time to look for the right clothing on the mountain, and there are several factors to consider. It is significant to have some good insulation and a waterproof shell if you are on the slopes in any weather. High-quality brands, such as Peak Performance, J. Lindeberg and Kjus are true classics and loyal companions.
Houdini, Scott, 8848 Altidude and Armada are other brands that also come up with high-quality materials, such as GoreTex® but also with 2 to 3-layer material. Some manufacturers, who already think sustainably, use recycled material for their clothing. Thus, you are already doing something good for the environment when you buy your ski clothing.
Many manufacturers have built Recco® technology into their ski jackets and pants. This supports the search in an avalanche rescue, and it offers you the necessary safety if you are once again skiing in deep snow.
HARDSHELL AND INSULATION JACKET
many advantages. So, depending on the temperature, you can choose the warm version for the winter and at the end of the season, towards spring the thinner layer.
The down jacket is an insulation layer with real down, and warms you optimally. Many of the companies have a DownTrack, which means that you can trace the down to its place of origin and wear the jacket with a clear conscience.
Companies like Norrona, Elevenate, and Patagonia are just a few of the common companies. Here, Patagonia is the brand with the most innovative recycled products. Why? Patagonia offers a special repair service. The Patagonia WornWear Truck drives through some places and everyone can have their skiwear repaired, exchanged or recycled here. So you have the possibility to wear your skiwear as long as you have fun with it.
The hardshell jacket is rarely worn solo, because either you wear a down jacket, a warm fleece or an insulation jacket underneath. You can find fleece jackets at Vaude or Schöffel, for example. Ski vests are also practical, as they only insulate where it is most needed. The torso usually cools down faster than the arms.
Very hip again are the ski overalls, for example, from Picture, they offer you in case of a fall the perfect all-round protection from penetrating snow and cold, and also look cool.
THE BASE AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS
One of the most important layers is the base. You should not go on the slopes without functional underwear, because it ensures that you stay warm and dry despite the effort. Many of today's products are made of merino fibers, as they have thermoregulating properties. Ortovox, for example, is equipped with Swisswool and more and more brands are following.
After the functional underwear come the right ski socks, here is a lot to consider, because not all ski socks are the same. At the toes, heel and mostly at the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements, because these areas are particularly stressed in the ski boots. The right size is also important to avoid pressure points.
Falke distinguishes its ski socks with the abbreviation SK and depending on the strength with 1-4, Ortovox offers like CEP compression ski socks. A proper ski sock and you can spend the whole day on the slopes without being plagued by your feet. And if you prefer heated socks, there is a solution here too, because the company Lenz and Therm-IC can fulfill your wish. They ensure that on cold ski days your fun is not slowed down by cold feet, but keep your feet nice and warm, so you can pursue your activity without restriction.
Another important topic are ski gloves, here you can choose between finger and mitten gloves. Depending on whether you prefer it sporty or comfortable. From the companies Ziener, Reusch and Leki we carry a very large assortment, here you will certainly find the right glove. As with the socks, there are also heated versions from Ziener and Lenz.
For your head, it's best to use a ski helmet while skiing, but before and after, caps and headbands are a useful accessory for your perfect styling at après-ski and all other outdoor activities. It's a different story with the scarves, which are a must-have for your ski outfit.
Here Buff can score with different variants. Because you can use a Buff as a scarf, as a ski mask, headband or thin layer under the helmet. There are neckwarmers made of merino or polyester. But not only Buff offers the practical ski fashion, also Picture, Ortovox and Matt are well-known brands and produce very functional Necktubes.
The perfect ski day stands and falls with the right equipment, no matter what kind of winter sportsman you are. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get the right equipment, from your clothing to your skis!