“Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.” This is the statement of Patagonia.
Let's rideDiscover the new bike collection by Patagonia. Bike apparel has never been so sustainable, stylish and functional at the same time before. Find your favorite pieces in our shop!
For any weatherNo matter what the weather forecast predicts, with Patagonia jackets you are well equipped. The fun is in the foreground, not the weather.
- PatagoniaTorrentshell 3L Hardshell Jacket Mango Men169,95 €
- PatagoniaHampi Rock Pants Piton Purple Women89,95 €
- PatagoniaLightweight Pack Out - 26" Tights Black Women89,95 €
- PatagoniaStand Up Cropped Pants Umber Brown Women139,95 €
- PatagoniaStand Up - 5" Shorts Umber Brown Women129,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaBlack Hole Duffel 100 Bag Classic Navy159,95 €143,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaBlack Hole Duffel 55 Bag Classic Navy119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaBlack Hole Duffel 40 Bag Classic Navy109,95 €98,95 €
- PatagoniaCapilene Cool Trail Tank Top Camp Green Women34,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaVenga Rock Shorts Andes Blue Men69,95 €62,95 €
- PatagoniaTrucker Cap P-6 Logo: White Kids24,95 €
- PatagoniaTrucker Cap P-6 Logo: Navy Blue Kids24,95 €
- - 15 %PatagoniaBaby Graphic Organic Organic T-Shirt Bandito Kit / Gravel Heather Kids19,95 €16,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaVenga Rock Shorts Industrial Green Men69,95 €62,95 €
- - 15 %PatagoniaBaby Live Simply Organic Cotton T-Shirt Live Simply Bee Cool Man / Thistle Kids19,95 €16,95 €
- - 33 %PatagoniaBoys’ Graphic Organic Cotton T-Shirt Amphibious Bike / White Kids29,95 €19,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaBaby Baggies Shorts Alligators and Bullfrogs / Kale Green Kids19,95 €17,95 €
- - 15 %PatagoniaBaby Live Simply Organic Cotton T-Shirt Live Simply Surf Star / Rosebud Pink Kids19,95 €16,95 €
- PatagoniaStretch Wavefarer Volley - 16" Swimming Pants Rotation / Mellow Melon Men59,95 €
- PatagoniaWavefarer - 19'' Swimming Pants Fitz Stripe: Pigeon Blue Men64,95 €
- PatagoniaStretch Wavefarer Volley - 16" Swimming Pants Honeycomb Small / Seaport Men59,95 €
- PatagoniaWavefarer - 19'' Swimming Pants Fitz Stripe: Surfboard Yellow Men64,95 €
- PatagoniaStretch Wavefarer - 21'' Swimming Pants Rotation: Feather Grey Men69,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaTwill Traveler Pants Classic Tan Men129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaM`s Hampi Rock Pants Smolder Blue Men84,95 €76,45 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaVenga Rock Pants Coriander Brown Men94,95 €85,45 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaVenga Rock Pants Industrial Green Men94,95 €85,45 €
- PatagoniaSol Patrol Overalls - 5" Shorts Kale Green Women129,95 €
- - 10 %PatagoniaHampi Rock Pants Coriander Men84,95 €76,45 €
- PatagoniaTorrentshell 3L Hardshell Jacket Industrial Green Men169,95 €
- PatagoniaTorrentshell 3L Hardshell Jacket Andes Blue Men169,95 €
- PatagoniaBoys' Micro D Snap-T Fleece Jacket Superior Blue Kids84,95 €
- PatagoniaR1 Air Full-Zip Fleece Jacket Smolder Blue Women139,95 €
- PatagoniaLightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover Oatmeal Heather / Jellyfish Yellow Women129,95 €
- PatagoniaR1 Air Crew Pullover Crater Blue Men99,95 €
- PatagoniaR1 Air Crew Pullover Steller Blue Women99,95 €
Since 1996 Patagonia uses only organic cotton in the clothing collection. Eco-fibers are used in more than 60% of all products and 89% of the products, such as the popular Puff insulation jacket, are recyclable.
The extraordinary history of Patagonia
The American climber and founder of Patagonia, Yvon Chouniard, started to make reusable climbing hooks in the backyard of his parents' house more than 60 years ago. It was a great innovation for climbing, because climbing hooks weren’t reusable before. Although the business was booming and "Chouniard Equipment" was the biggest manufacturer of climbing gear in the USA in 1970, Chouinard was not satisfied: his hooks still caused harm to the environment, as they left holes in the rock. Therefore, Chouinard decided to discontinue the production of these hooks despite the economic risk and came up with an alternative - aluminum chocks, which could be wedged in rock cracks and removed again.
The new concept was a complete success and soon afterwards the outdoor company began to produce outdoor apparel for women, men and kids, which became more and more sustainable and environmentally friendly over the years. To differentiate the garment line from the hardware company, it was sold under the name Patagonia. The name refers to the then still puzzling and unknown region in Chile and Argentina and should evoke images of "glaciers tumbling into fjords, jagged windswept peaks, gauchos and condors".
©Ice climbing by Zeugswetter
Patagonia: If it’s broke, fix it!
Patagonia uses only the best materials and is constantly looking for new ones all over the world (or alternatively develops them together with suppliers). Among other materials, the company uses the environmentally-friendly natural fiber hemp, organic cotton, recycled down from old linen and clothing, recycled nylon, recycled polyester from plastic bottles for fleece clothing and recycled wool.
Although the outdoor company produces only very high-quality, long-lasting products, it happens that the clothing is damaged after years of use. Therefore, Patagonia has introduced the "Worn Wear" program: whether it is pants, jeans, shorts, pullovers and shirts, jackets or accessories, every Patagonia product gets repaired. Patagonia operates the largest textile repair center in North America with over 30,000 repairs per year, trains shop staff to carry out minor repairs, and provides free repair instructions for customers. Products that cannot be repaired are recycled to new fibers and fabrics.
In addition to Patagonia’s own efforts to protect the planet, the company supports a variety of projects and tries to strengthen the global awareness of environmental protection. To do so, Patagonia donates money to hundreds of environmental groups a year. As a result, the company makes a decisive contribution to the preservation of our planet. In addition, Patagonia is part of the "1% for the planet" movement and thus donates 1% of its sales to environmental organizations. This year, 100% of the Black Friday revenues will be used to support environmental groups as well.
©Loading baggage into the airplane by Rutherford