As a certified B Corp, Burton fights against the climate crisis and actively promotes the protection of people and nature - in other words, "playgrounds" that make snowboarding and the mountain lifestyle possible.
- - 20 %newBurtonHearth Fleece Pullover Elderberry WomenMSRP 109,95 €88,00 €Available Sizes:XSM
- newBurtonRecycled All Day Long Beanie Forest Night26,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonGore-Tex Gloves Elderberry WomenMSRP 89,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 20 %newBurtonFrostner Snowboard Jacket Trublk / Traorg MenMSRP 279,95 €223,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonGore-Tex Gloves True Black MenMSRP 89,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 20 %newBurtonProwess Snowboard Jacket Amparo Blue WomenMSRP 274,95 €219,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %newBurtonLelah Snowboard Jacket Jewel Green WomenMSRP 249,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %newBurtonProfile Mittens True Black WomenMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- newBurtonRecycled Kactusbunch Tall Beanie Elderberry29,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonProwess Snowboard Jacket Elderberry WomenMSRP 274,95 €219,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 18 %newBurtonGrom Snowboard Bindings Black KidsMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:M
- - 15 %newBurtonGrom 22/23 Snowboard Purple / Teal KidsMSRP 199,95 €169,95 €Available Sizes:130
- - 10 %newBurtonStep On Snowboard Bindings Gray Cloud WomenMSRP 299,95 €269,95 €Available Sizes:M
- - 20 %newBurtonCrown WPF Hoodie Tetra Orange MenMSRP 89,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 20 %newBurtonProfile Mittens True Black MenMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 20 %newBurtonLost Things Hoodie Amparo Blue WomenMSRP 79,95 €63,95 €Available Sizes:XSS
- - 14 %newBurtonCartographer Wide 22/23 Snowboard MenMSRP 499,95 €429,95 €Available Sizes:154
- - 20 %newBurtonPeasy Snowboard Jacket True Black MenMSRP 249,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 13 %newBurtonScribe Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings Black WomenMSRP 229,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- - 14 %newBurtonCartographer 22/23 SnowboardMSRP 499,95 €429,95 €Available Sizes:154
- - 25 %newBurtonAluminum Stud Anti-Slip-Pad GoldMSRP 19,95 €14,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonLelah Snowboard Jacket Stout White Spatter WomenMSRP 249,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:XSSL
- - 18 %newBurtonHitchhiker Splitboard Bindings Black MenMSRP 489,95 €399,95 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- - 17 %newBurtonMalavita Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings Brackish MenMSRP 359,95 €299,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 15 %newBurtonFelix Boa Snowboard Boots Black WomenMSRP 399,95 €339,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM6,510,0
- - 10 %newBurtonTourist Splitboard Boots Black MenMSRP 439,95 €395,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM7,07,58,08,59,0
- newBurtonRecycled Trope Beanie Stout White36,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonFrostner Anorak Snowboard Jacket Traorg / Trublk MenMSRP 269,95 €215,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 20 %newBurtonCargo Snowboard Pants True Black MenMSRP 224,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:SXL
- - 20 %newBurtonAvalon Bib Snowboard Pants Kelp WomenMSRP 249,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 20 %newBurtonVida Snowboard Pants Violet Halo WomenMSRP 184,95 €147,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %newBurtonCargo Snowboard Pants Kelp MenMSRP 224,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonProfile Gloves Blue Camellia WomenMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:XSSL
- - 17 %newBurtonBullet Service Tool BlackMSRP 29,95 €24,95 €One size
- - 25 %newBurtonWeb Leash Service Tool BlackMSRP 19,95 €14,95 €One size
- - 18 %newBurtonCrampon Splitboard Crampons BlackMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonFrostner Snowboard Jacket Cgreen / Trublk MenMSRP 279,95 €223,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newBurtonRecycled All Day Long Beanie Sharkskin26,95 €One size
- newBurtonRecycled All Day Long Beanie Stout White26,95 €One size
- newBurtonStoryboard Longsleeve True Black Women44,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 19 %newBurtonSplit Stomp Snowboard Pad ClearMSRP 15,95 €12,95 €One size
- - 10 %newBurtonGrom Boa Snowboard Boots Black KidsMSRP 149,95 €134,95 €Available Sizes:11213
- - 10 %newBurtonLimelight Boa Snowboard Boots Black WomenMSRP 329,95 €296,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM7,58,08,59,09,5
- newBurtonRecycled Kactusbunch Tall Beanie True Black29,95 €One size
- newBurtonRecycled Kactusbunch Tall Beanie Amparo Blue29,95 €One size
- - 10 %newBurtonGrom 22/23 Snowboard Ketchup / Mustard KidsMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:110120
- - 20 %newBurtonAvalon Bib Snowboard Pants True Black WomenMSRP 249,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 18 %newBurtonCrampon Wide Splitboard Crampons BlackMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonGore-Tex Gloves Kelp MenMSRP 89,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:M
- - 21 %newBurtonLexa Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings Black WomenMSRP 289,95 €229,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- newBurtonElite Longsleeve True Black39,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonGore-Tex Gloves True Black WomenMSRP 89,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 20 %newBurtonVida Snowboard Pants True Black WomenMSRP 184,95 €147,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 18 %newBurtonFamily Tree Hometown Hero 22/23 Splitboard MenMSRP 899,95 €739,95 €Available Sizes:158162
- - 10 %newBurtonStep On Snowboard Bindings Black WomenMSRP 299,95 €269,95 €Available Sizes:M
- - 25 %newBurtonAluminum Stud Anti-Slip-Pad BlackMSRP 19,95 €14,95 €One size
- - 50 %BurtonRe:Flex Ersatzhartware Service ToolMSRP 10,00 €5,00 €One size
- - 50 %BurtonGame Day Snowboard Jacket Green-Blue Slate / Dress Blue KidsMSRP 110,00 €55,00 €Available Sizes:L
- - 24 %BurtonCabel Lock Service Tool TranslucentMSRP 16,95 €12,95 €One size
Why is Burton a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The well-known snowboard and lifestyle company, which was founded by Jake Burton Carpenter, pursues an "aggressive" sustainability policy by its own admission. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Burton is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- The company pursues an environment friendly, resource-saving production policy
- The company is B Corp certified
No success without sustainability.
Driven by the freedom and lifestyle of snowboarding, Burton feels responsible towards people and playgrounds, places where the snowboard lifestyle is lived. In other words: "We can't be successful without sustainability.“ In this sense, the American brand has set itself high goals and says: "It won't be easy to achieve them. But the success of our mission and the health of our people and playing styles depend on it." Since 2020, it has been 100% compliant with the Fair Labor Association, which means that all people involved in the production of its products work in safe, healthy and environment friendly conditions. Since 2019, Burton is the first snowboarding company to be B Corp certified, an independent certification that fulfils compliance with high standards for sustainability, social responsibility and transparency. In addition, the Burton US Open has been carbon neutral since 2017 - the goal is to create as little waste as possible.
What immediately catches the eye by looking at Burton’s products is, that the company is all about the mountains. In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards. The mountains and snow have always played a huge role in the founder’s life. Burton keeps on evolving, without losing the focus on nature.
In order to use Burton’s products as long as possible, the environment is handled with the utmost care. Burton does that during the production process by trying to minimize its ecological footprint. Furthermore, the brand is bluesign® certified. This means that Burton has to adhere to five principles, which reduce the environmental impact throughout the entire textile supply chain. Additionally, Burton always looks for new ways to craft its products with recycled or recyclable materials. There is also a lifelong warranty for many products. These are marked as “Durable Goods”. For any other products, there is the possibility to get them repaired by Burton. If you want to learn more about this, here is where you’ll find all the information you need.
The fresh designs and functionality of the gear enthral countless snowboarders all over the world. For example, the jackets are equipped with many elaborate features. The pants come with a cool cut and can be combined with the jackets in order to guarantee best possible protection.
Burton truly has something for everybody, even for kids. The lined snowboard jackets and snowboard pants are absolute technical and optic highlights. The Room-to-Grow® System is integrated into every kids’ jackets and pants in order to enable the clothing to grow along and, thus, to give kids a maximum amount of joy with these items.
Burton’s experience in the realms of snowboards, snowboard boots, and snowboard bindings is enormous. The Channel® binding system is unique and patented. It’s synonymous with quick mounting, reduced weight and top-notch performance. By the way, bindings without an EST® (The Channel) system are also mountable on Burton The Channel Boards.
Also, Burton has long found its way into the realm of splitboards. With Burton, you’ll get your splitboard, the according splitboard bindings and splitboard boots all at once. Everything is perfectly coordinated and supports you just fine on your next uphill performance and descent.
As the bottom line, you can say that Burton knows exactly what snowboarders really need, because their employees love the snow themselves. The many pro riders, who are underway for Burton, leave their immediate feedback and, thus, allow the brand to stay on its exciting, innovative path.