As a certified B Corp, Burton fights against the climate crisis and actively promotes the protection of people and nature - in other words, "playgrounds" that make snowboarding and the mountain lifestyle possible.
- - 20 %newBurtonSociety 2L Snowboard Pants True Black WomenMSRP 189,95 €151,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonCovert 2.0 2L Snowboard Jacket Rcklch/Mushrm MenMSRP 269,95 €215,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonAK Cyclic Gore-Tex 2L Snowboard Pants True Black MenMSRP 419,95 €335,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 20 %newBurtonAvalon Bib Snowboard Pants Kelp WomenMSRP 279,95 €223,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %newBurtonCargo Snowboard Pants True Black MenMSRP 259,95 €207,95 €Available Sizes:SLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonReserve 2L Stretch Snowboard Pants Powder Blush WomenMSRP 319,95 €255,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %newBurtonLemma Pullover Powder Blush WomenMSRP 129,95 €103,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonLoyil Down Jacket Slate Blue WomenMSRP 369,95 €295,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- - 20 %newBurtonReserve 2L Snowboard Pants Mushroom MenMSRP 319,95 €255,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonProwess 2.0 2L Snowboard Jacket Kelp WomenMSRP 319,95 €255,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 8 %newBurtonCrampon Splitboard Crampons BlackMSRP 119,95 €109,95 €One size
- - 8 %newBurtonCrampon Wide Splitboard Crampons BlackMSRP 119,95 €109,95 €One size
- - 20 %newBurtonReserve Bib Snowboard Pants True Black MenMSRP 319,95 €255,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- - 20 %newBurtonCovert 2.0 Snowboard Pants Rock Lichen MenMSRP 189,95 €151,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonAvalon Bib Snowboard Pants True Black WomenMSRP 279,95 €223,95 €Available Sizes:XSS
- - 15 %newBurtonHitchhiker Splitboard Bindings BlackMSRP 539,95 €459,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %newBurtonCovert 2.0 2L Snowboard Jacket Silver MenMSRP 269,95 €215,95 €Available Sizes:SMXL
- - 15 %newBurtonSpace Sack Board Bag SharkskinMSRP 69,95 €59,45 €Available Sizes:156166
- - 20 %newBurtonUnderhill Hoodie True Black MenMSRP 79,95 €63,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonCrown Weatherproof Pullover Sulfur MenMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonCinder Pullover Gray Heather MenMSRP 129,95 €103,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 20 %newBurtonYeasayer Longsleeve Slate Blue WomenMSRP 54,95 €43,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonCinder Pullover Slate Blue WomenMSRP 129,95 €103,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonProwess 2.0 2L Snowboard Jacket Blush Pink Ombre WomenMSRP 319,95 €255,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newBurtonFrostner 2L Snowboard Jacket Rock Lichen MenMSRP 309,95 €247,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newBurtonSplit Stomp Snowboard Pad Clear17,95 €One size
- newBurtonCabel Lock Service Tool Translucent24,95 €One size
- newBurtonScribe Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings Black Women249,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newBurtonPhoton Boa Snowboard Boots Gray Men449,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM9,510,010,511,012,0
- newBurtonGore-Tex Gloves True Black Men99,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newBurtonRuler Boa Snowboard Boots Black Men359,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM8,59,010,010,5
- - 50 %BurtonProfile Gloves Blue Camellia WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,99 €Available Sizes:XS
- newBurtonReverb Gore-Tex Mittens Powder Blush Women89,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newBurtonFeelgood 23/24 Snowboard Graphic Women659,95 €Available Sizes:146152
- newBurtonWeb Leash Service Tool Black21,95 €One size
- newBurtonCustom X 23/24 Snowboard Men879,95 €Available Sizes:158
- newBurtonFamily Tree Gril Master 23/24 Snowboard699,95 €Available Sizes:150155165
- newBurtonPhoton Step On Snowboard Boots Black Men489,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM8,59,510,010,511,0
- newBurtonPhoton Step On Wide Snowboard Boots Black Men489,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM9,09,510,010,511,0
- newBurtonFamily Tree Pow Wrench 23/24 Splitboard949,95 €Available Sizes:146154
- newBurtonFelix Step On Snowboard Boots Black Women489,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM7,58,08,59,09,5
- - 50 %BurtonRecycled All Day Long Beanie Forest NightMSRP 26,95 €13,45 €One size
- newBurtonRecycled Kactusbunch Tall Beanie Stout White34,95 €One size
- newBurtonHideaway 23/24 Snowboard Women479,95 €Available Sizes:144148
- newBurtonFamily Tree Hometown Hero 23/24 Splitboard999,95 €Available Sizes:154158162
- newBurtonCartographer 23/24 Snowboard549,95 €Available Sizes:149154
- newBurtonProfile Gloves Rcklch/Mushrm Men54,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newBurtonFelix Boa Snowboard Boots Black Women449,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM7,07,59,09,5
- newBurtonMini Grom Snowboard Boots Black Kids99,95 €Available Sizes:789
- - 50 %BurtonVida Snowboard Pants Violet Halo WomenMSRP 184,95 €92,50 €Available Sizes:XS
- newBurtonAfter School Special 23/24 Snowboard incl. Binding Kids299,95 €Available Sizes:90
- newBurtonStep On Snowboard Bindings Black Men329,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newBurtonStep On Splitboard Bindings Black Men549,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- newBurtonLimelight Boa Snowboard Boots Black Women359,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM7,58,59,5
- newBurtonStep On Genesis Snowboard Bindings Black Men419,95 €Available Sizes:M
- newBurtonStep On Snowboard Bindings Black Women329,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- newBurtonStep On Splitboard Bindings Black Women549,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- newBurtonRecycled Kactusbunch Tall Beanie Mushroom34,95 €One size
- newBurtonAluminum Stud Anti-Slip-Pad Black21,95 €One size
- newBurtonRecycled Kactusbunch Tall Beanie True Black34,95 €One size
- newBurtonSmalls 23/24 Snowboard Pink Kids329,95 €Available Sizes:130134138142
- newBurtonMission Smalls Snowboard Bindings Black Kids179,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 17 %BurtonGrom Boa Snowboard Boots Black KidsMSRP 149,95 €124,95 €Available Sizes:13
- newBurtonFamily Tree Straight Chuter Camber 23/24 Splitboard1299,95 €Available Sizes:159162
- newBurtonSmalls 23/24 Snowboard Blue Kids329,95 €Available Sizes:130134138142
- newBurtonCitizen Snowboard Bindings Elderberry Women199,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- newBurtonPlush Beanie Elderberry39,95 €One size
- newBurtonMini Scraper Snowboard Pad19,95 €One size
- newBurtonProfile Gloves True Black Men54,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newBurtonGore-Tex Gloves Rock Lichen Men99,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newBurtonMission Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings Black Men249,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %BurtonFrostner Snowboard Jacket Trublk / Traorg MenMSRP 279,95 €139,99 €Available Sizes:S
Why is Burton a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The well-known snowboard and lifestyle company, which was founded by Jake Burton Carpenter, pursues an "aggressive" sustainability policy by its own admission. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Burton is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- The company pursues an environment friendly, resource-saving production policy
- The company is B Corp certified
No success without sustainability.
Driven by the freedom and lifestyle of snowboarding, Burton feels responsible towards people and playgrounds, places where the snowboard lifestyle is lived. In other words: "We can't be successful without sustainability.“ In this sense, the American brand has set itself high goals and says: "It won't be easy to achieve them. But the success of our mission and the health of our people and playing styles depend on it." Since 2020, it has been 100% compliant with the Fair Labor Association, which means that all people involved in the production of its products work in safe, healthy and environment friendly conditions. Since 2019, Burton is the first snowboarding company to be B Corp certified, an independent certification that fulfils compliance with high standards for sustainability, social responsibility and transparency. In addition, the Burton US Open has been carbon neutral since 2017 - the goal is to create as little waste as possible.
What immediately catches the eye by looking at Burton’s products is, that the company is all about the mountains. In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards. The mountains and snow have always played a huge role in the founder’s life. Burton keeps on evolving, without losing the focus on nature.
In order to use Burton’s products as long as possible, the environment is handled with the utmost care. Burton does that during the production process by trying to minimize its ecological footprint. Furthermore, the brand is bluesign® certified. This means that Burton has to adhere to five principles, which reduce the environmental impact throughout the entire textile supply chain. Additionally, Burton always looks for new ways to craft its products with recycled or recyclable materials. There is also a lifelong warranty for many products. These are marked as “Durable Goods”. For any other products, there is the possibility to get them repaired by Burton. If you want to learn more about this, here is where you’ll find all the information you need.
The fresh designs and functionality of the gear enthral countless snowboarders all over the world. For example, the jackets are equipped with many elaborate features. The pants come with a cool cut and can be combined with the jackets in order to guarantee best possible protection.
Burton truly has something for everybody, even for kids. The lined snowboard jackets and snowboard pants are absolute technical and optic highlights. The Room-to-Grow® System is integrated into every kids’ jackets and pants in order to enable the clothing to grow along and, thus, to give kids a maximum amount of joy with these items.
Burton’s experience in the realms of snowboards, snowboard boots, and snowboard bindings is enormous. The Channel® binding system is unique and patented. It’s synonymous with quick mounting, reduced weight and top-notch performance. By the way, bindings without an EST® (The Channel) system are also mountable on Burton The Channel Boards.
Also, Burton has long found its way into the realm of splitboards. With Burton, you’ll get your splitboard, the according splitboard bindings and splitboard boots all at once. Everything is perfectly coordinated and supports you just fine on your next uphill performance and descent.
As the bottom line, you can say that Burton knows exactly what snowboarders really need, because their employees love the snow themselves. The many pro riders, who are underway for Burton, leave their immediate feedback and, thus, allow the brand to stay on its exciting, innovative path.