- K2Mindbender Interchangeable Soles29,95 €
- K2Prime Pad Set Inllineskates Protectors Black / Red19,95 €
- K2Stopper (Marking) Inlineskates Accessoires Black6,95 €
- - 12 %K2F.I.T. 84 Pro Inlineskates Black / Yellow Men179,95 €159,00 €
- - 23 %K2Ascent 80 Inlineskates Black Men129,95 €99,95 €
- K2Varsity Pro Inlineskating Helmet Black44,95 €
- K2Non-Marking Bremsgummi Inlineskates Accessoires Grey6,95 €
- K2Varsity Pro Inlineskating Helmet White44,95 €
- - 53 %K2iKonic 84 Ti + MXCell 12 TCX Q 19/20849,95 €399,00 €
- - 50 %newK2Turbo Charger + MCX 12 19/20699,95 €349,00 €
- - 13 %newK2Power Composite Pole Gunmetal39,95 €34,90 €
- - 25 %K2Juvy Junior + FDT 4.5 Kids 19/20199,95 €149,00 €
- - 19 %newK2Universal Mohair Mix 140 mm Climbing Skins184,95 €149,95 €
- - 20 %newK2Disruption MTI + MXcell 12 TCx 21/22819,95 €659,00 €
- - 50 %K2Charger + M3 11 TCX Light 19/20599,95 €299,00 €
- - 37 %newK2Wayback 88 Men 19/20549,90 €349,00 €
- - 33 %newK2Wayback 96 Men 19/20599,90 €399,00 €
- - 42 %newK2Talkback 88 Women 19/20549,90 €319,00 €
- - 15 %newK2Pon2oon 21/22714,95 €609,00 €
- K2BFC Gripwalk Interchangeable Soles29,95 €
- - 50 %newK2Mindbender 88 TI Alliance Women 19/20599,95 €299,00 €
- - 46 %newK2Mindbender 106C Alliance Women 19/20549,95 €299,00 €
- - 46 %newK2Anthem 72 Ti HS + ERC 11 TCX Light Women 19/20649,95 €349,00 €
- - 20 %newK2Wayback/Talkback 88 19/20 Climbing Skins174,95 €139,95 €
- - 20 %newK2Wayback/Talkback 96 Climbing Skins174,95 €139,95 €
- - 14 %newK2Wayback 106 Climbing Skins174,95 €149,95 €
- - 14 %newK2Universal Mohair Mix 125mm Climbing Skins174,95 €149,95 €
- - 57 %K2Turbo Charger + MXC 12 TCx light 18/19699,95 €299,00 €
- - 20 %newK2Wayback 80 Climbing Skins174,95 €139,95 €
- K2Recon/Luv Gripwalk Interchangeable Soles29,95 €
- - 35 %newK2B.F.C. 100 Ski Boots Schwarz / Rot Men369,95 €239,00 €
- - 48 %K2Luv 100 MV Ski Boots Grau / Gold Women379,95 €199,00 €
- - 42 %K2Mindbender 116 C 20/21599,95 €349,00 €
- - 42 %newK2Mindbender 88 Ti Alliance Women 20/21599,95 €349,00 €
- - 24 %K2Poacher Jr + FDT 7.0 Kids 20/21249,95 €189,00 €
- - 46 %newK2Mindbender 98 Ti Alliance Women 20/21649,95 €349,00 €
K2 is a traditional company, founded in 1962 on Vashon Island, one of the small islands next to Seattle. The proximity to the Canadian Rockies offers ideal possibilities for developing high-quality skis according to the philosophy “Passion drives innovation”.
K2 OFFERS EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE
At the forefront of its product portfolio full-range supplier K2 offers skis for all kinds of winter sport activities and levels. On-piste, race, freestyle, all-mountain, big mountain as well as freeride and touring skis. Besides skis K2 has an extreme broad range of products supplemented by boots, poles, skins, an accessories line and goggles. K2 equips everyone through amateur to professional athletes with safety equipment such as avalanche shovels, probes and avalanche airbag systems.
K2 has been growing exponentially since the very early days, but that wouldn’t stop them from improving and fine tuning their range of products. From collection to collection, year by year. Even though K2 team strives their best in all ranges, they are exceptionally remarkable in their ski and ski boots product lines that made them famous from Pacific Northwest, home base of Seattle to rest of the world.
K2 GOES HAND IN HAND WITH TECHNOLOGY AND ITS SKI LINE
K2 ski line is distinguishable either by skier’s ability or terrain choice. If you are a beginner or expert on groomers, in a snow park or starting to explore backcountry, K2 line has got you covered on all your ski adventures.
Since behind K2 stands a big backcountry community of men and women, K2 had to come up with something revolutionary for this particular group of skiers. The team introduces Titanal Touring Technology (T3) for its K2 Wayback collection, creating a new standard for backcountry skis. And since the current market demands for wider and lighter skis, but both uphill and downhill performance must not be sacrificed. Because we all agree downhill skiing performance matters.
Besides Wayback collection, K2 also shines in other lines such as Konic for its high performance precision focus which makes this line for an optimal resort skis. However, if you are one of those speed freaks who loves to attack groomed trails, pair of skis from Charger collection would be the right one for you. Pinnacle collection would be a step up from Konic line, since it can take it all from deep powder to groomers and everything in between. Lastly, if you after surfy and playful performance either hitting big jumps in a backcountry or jibbing in a park, look no longer because Factory Team collection was specifically designed for and with a help of Sean Pettit and Pep Fujas athletes.
K2 IN PRAISE OF FEMALE SKIERS
In celebration of the K2 Women’s Alliance, K2 introduces BIOkonic technology that optimizes the materials and flex profile over the ski edges in order to enhance the performance. Thus, delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of skiers. The K2 Alliance has always been the cutting edge for women-specific skis such as LUV collections and besides developing the most badass skis, K2 Alliance wanted to do more to support their community of women by supporting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
K2 has once again raised the bar in its ski boot line, inventing the new Powerlite Shell, which is one of the lightest alpine boots ever produced for men and women while retaining all the capability of hefty boots. They come in various flex/stiffness to accommodate skier’s ability to cover various terrain with series called Recon for men and Luv for women.K2 delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of skiers.