- newSidasSki Merino MV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- newSidasSki Merino LV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- newSidasSki Comfort LV Skiing Socks Black-Orange19,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Stripe Skiing socks Samba Orange Kids13,95 €
- newLenzCompression 2.0 Merino Skiing Socks Rot39,95 €
- newBartsZoo Skiing Socks Green Kids12,95 €
- newIcebreakerSki+ Over The Calve Medium Wide Stripe Skiing Socks Nightfall Women29,90 €
- newFalkeSK2 Retro Skiing Socks Marine Men29,95 €
- newBartsZoo Skiing Socks Fuchsia Kids12,95 €
- newCEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Lime / Dark Grey Men59,95 €
- newCEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Pink / Dark Grey Women59,95 €
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Marine Men32,95 €
- newIcebreakerSki+ Over The Calve Medium Wide Stripe Skiing Socks Velvet Women29,90 €
- newIcebreakerSki+ Over The Calf Medium Heritage Stripe Skiing Socks Surf Men29,90 €
- newCEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Blue / Azure Women49,95 €
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Offwhite Women32,95 €
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Grey Melange Women32,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Crest Skiing Socks Rose Women29,95 €
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Lipstick Men32,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Thymian Men29,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Thyme Women29,95 €
- newLenzSkiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Hellgrau / Blau14,95 €
- newBartsZoo Skiing Socks Yellow Kids12,95 €
- newIcebreakerSki+ Over The Calf Light Alpine Stripe Skiing Socks Black Women28,90 €
- newFalkeSK7 Skiing Socks Black Men23,95 €
- newKari TraaRose Skiing Socks Marin Women19,95 €
- newKari TraaRose Skiing Socks Lilac Women19,95 €
- newCEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Grey / Dark Grey Men59,95 €
- newCEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Green Men54,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Cobalt Blue Kids17,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Kids17,95 €
- newFalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women36,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Men32,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Women29,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Light Skiing Socks Gry Men32,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Skiing Socks Samba Orange Women32,95 €
More Ski sock facts
After all, fitting ski socks make for a pleasant feet climate and a great wearing comfort – no matter if you are skiing, ski touring, or cross-country skiing. Winter sports can be quite exhausting. This is why ski socks are supposed to quickly transport moisture to the outside, so that your feet remain dry and warm.
Ski socks with special reinforcements
To offer best possible comfort, your ski socks should feel like a second skin. To avoid a displeasing slipping of the socks within your boots, which might lead to wrinkles or even worse, blisters on your feet, your ski socks should definitely have the right size, meaning that they should neither be too long nor too wide.
Concerning the toes, heel, and oftentimes the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements. After all, these areas are especially stressed in ski boots.
Without some high-class ski socks, even the best ski boot is not comfortable. Many ski socks even feature a light compression function. This compression makes for an improved blood circulation and is thus responsible for an increased supply of nutrients in your legs.
This leads to a reduction of the muscles´ hyperacidity, minimizing or even erasing the risk of sore muscles.
Functional merino-wool-mixture provides high comfort for your feet
The majority of our ski socks brands, such as CEP, Falke , Smartwool, Icebreaker, Ortovox, and Stance, all have opted for a highly functional and sturdy mixture of materials, consisting of merino wool and synthetic fibers. Merino wool, contrary to other materials, has many advantages which also come into play concerning ski socks.
So, this merino and synthetic fiber mixture guarantees an excellent breathability and great durability, warmth and a first-class moisture management. Furthermore, merino wool repels odors and keeps you warm, even when wet.
For those who like it especially warm, the brands Lenz and Therm-ic offer special functional socks featuring an incorporated, non-perceptible heating element. This provides a pleasant warmth all across the foot for up to 14 hours. Of course, the overall style is also a crucial element. This is why brands like Stance and Smartwool craft colorful and cool socks featuring some rad patterns.
Considering our huge range of functional ski socks from multiple manufacturers, you are guaranteed to find the item you´re looking for. Ski socks truly make your equipment complete. Enjoy your ski days without any worries, but with warm and dry feet!