- - 50 %Kari TraaSvala Skiing Socks Naval Women20,00 €10,00 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men30,00 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Vivid Green Kids18,00 €
- FalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Lightning Men37,00 €
- OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women45,00 €
- IcebreakerSki Over the Calf Medium Cushion Skisocks Stripe Lotus / Mystic Kids17,95 €
- - 25 %Lenzskiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Hellgrau/Pink19,95 €14,95 €
- LenzToe Cap 6.0 Merino Compression Heat - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz119,95 €
- SmartwoolWintersport Skisocks Yetti Bright Blue Kids19,95 €
- - 11 %LenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot89,95 €79,90 €
- LenzHeat sock 5.0 toe cap slim fit - without Akku - Skiing Socks89,95 €
- - 50 %LenzHeat Sock 1.0 Slim - without Lithium Pack Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz/Bronze69,95 €35,00 €
- - 50 %Therm-icPowersock Heat Uni + S-Pack 1200 Skiing Socks199,95 €100,00 €
- - 50 %StanceAstrodog Snow Skiing Socks White Women17,99 €9,00 €
- - 50 %SidasSki Merino MV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €15,00 €
- - 50 %SidasSki Merino LV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €15,00 €
- - 50 %SidasSki Ultrafit LV Skiing Socks Green-Black49,95 €25,00 €
- - 50 %SidasSki Comfort LV Skiing Socks Black-Orange19,95 €10,00 €
- OrtovoxStay or Go Skiing Socks Hot Coral Women45,00 €
- OrtovoxTour Compression Skiing Socks Grey Blend Women50,00 €
- - 50 %Lenzskiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Schwarz/Rot19,95 €10,00 €
- OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Grey Blend Women45,00 €
- IcebreakerSki+ Over the Calf Medium Cushion Skisocks Gritstone HTHR Kids17,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Skisocks Cobalt Blue Kids18,00 €
- FalkeSK2 Skisocks Rose Kids18,00 €
- - 50 %FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Blue Note Women30,00 €15,00 €
- FalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women37,00 €
- - 50 %FalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Lightning Men37,00 €18,50 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Women30,00 €
- - 50 %FalkeSK5 Skiing Socks White Women37,00 €18,50 €
- OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Grey Blend Men45,00 €
- OrtovoxRock'n'Wool Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women40,00 €
- OrtovoxStay or Go Skiing Socks Night Blue Men45,00 €
- IcebreakerOver the Calf Light Cushion Skiing Socks Black Men28,95 €
- IcebreakerOver the Calf Medium Cushion Skiing Socks Heritage Stripe / Gritstone Heather Men29,95 €
- OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Night Blue Men45,00 €
More Ski sock facts
After all, fitting ski socks make for a pleasant feet climate and a great wearing comfort – no matter if you are skiing, ski touring, or cross-country skiing. Winter sports can be quite exhausting. This is why ski socks are supposed to quickly transport moisture to the outside, so that your feet remain dry and warm.
Ski socks with special reinforcements
To offer best possible comfort, your ski socks should feel like a second skin. To avoid a displeasing slipping of the socks within your boots, which might lead to wrinkles or even worse, blisters on your feet, your ski socks should definitely have the right size, meaning that they should neither be too long nor too wide.
Concerning the toes, heel, and oftentimes the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements. After all, these areas are especially stressed in ski boots.
Without some high-class ski socks, even the best ski boot is not comfortable. Many ski socks even feature a light compression function. This compression makes for an improved blood circulation and is thus responsible for an increased supply of nutrients in your legs.
This leads to a reduction of the muscles´ hyperacidity, minimizing or even erasing the risk of sore muscles.
Functional merino-wool-mixture provides high comfort for your feet
The majority of our ski socks brands, such as CEP, Falke , Smartwool, Icebreaker, Ortovox, and Stance, all have opted for a highly functional and sturdy mixture of materials, consisting of merino wool and synthetic fibers. Merino wool, contrary to other materials, has many advantages which also come into play concerning ski socks.
So, this merino and synthetic fiber mixture guarantees an excellent breathability and great durability, warmth and a first-class moisture management. Furthermore, merino wool repels odors and keeps you warm, even when wet.
For those who like it especially warm, the brands Lenz and Therm-ic offer special functional socks featuring an incorporated, non-perceptible heating element. This provides a pleasant warmth all across the foot for up to 14 hours. Of course, the overall style is also a crucial element. This is why brands like Stance and Smartwool craft colorful and cool socks featuring some rad patterns.
Considering our huge range of functional ski socks from multiple manufacturers, you are guaranteed to find the item you´re looking for. Ski socks truly make your equipment complete. Enjoy your ski days without any worries, but with warm and dry feet!