- newLenzHeat Sock 6.0 Toe Cap Merino Compression - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz119,95 €
- newCEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Green Men54,95 €
- newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot89,95 €
- - 12 %newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap Slim Fit Set - with lithium pack battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot / Grau249,95 €219,90 €
- newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap Slim Fit - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot / Grau89,95 €
- - 12 %newLenzHeat Sock 5.0 Toe Cap Set - with lithium pack battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz249,95 €219,90 €
- - 25 %newLenzskiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Hellgrau/Pink19,95 €14,95 €
- newCEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Blue Men54,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men29,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Offwhite Women33,95 €
- newFalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Lightning Men37,95 €
- newWrightsockMerino Coolmesh II OTC Skiing Socks Grey / Black37,95 €
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II OTC Skiing Socks Grey / Black32,95 €
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II OTC Skiing Socks Plum / Pink Women32,95 €
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II OTC Skiing Socks Blue / Green32,95 €
- newWrightsockEscape OTC Skiing Socks Black37,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women33,95 €
- newFalkeSK1 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men27,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black Mix Men33,95 €
- - 40 %CEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Black-Blue Women49,90 €29,90 €
- newTherm-icS-Pack 1400 battery for Skiing Socks Schwarz179,95 €
- newTherm-icPower Heat - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot79,95 €
- - 17 %newSidasSki Merino MV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €24,95 €
- - 17 %newSidasSki Merino LV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €24,95 €
- - 20 %CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Forest Light Green Men49,95 €39,90 €
- - 20 %CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Pink Flash / Pink Women49,95 €39,90 €
- - 20 %CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Black / Antracite Men49,95 €39,90 €
- newTherm-icSet Heat Fusion Uni + S-Pack 1200 Skiing Socks Schwarz209,95 €
- - 22 %OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women44,95 €34,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Men33,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Women33,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Skiing Socks Samba Orange Women33,95 €
- newStanceTraditions Skiing Socks Black19,95 €
- newStanceBaux Skiing Socks Navy29,95 €
- newStanceFun Guy Skiing Socks Offwhite29,95 €
- newStanceEquivalent Skiing Socks Black29,95 €
After all, fitting ski socks make for a pleasant feet climate and a great wearing comfort – no matter if you are skiing, ski touring, or cross-country skiing. Winter sports can be quite exhausting. This is why ski socks are supposed to quickly transport moisture to the outside, so that your feet remain dry and warm.
Ski socks with special reinforcements
To offer best possible comfort, your ski socks should feel like a second skin. To avoid a displeasing slipping of the socks within your boots, which might lead to wrinkles or even worse, blisters on your feet, your ski socks should definitely have the right size, meaning that they should neither be too long nor too wide.
Concerning the toes, heel, and oftentimes the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements. After all, these areas are especially stressed in ski boots.
Without some high-class ski socks, even the best ski boot is not comfortable. Many ski socks even feature a light compression function. This compression makes for an improved blood circulation and is thus responsible for an increased supply of nutrients in your legs.
This leads to a reduction of the muscles´ hyperacidity, minimizing or even erasing the risk of sore muscles.
Functional merino-wool-mixture provides high comfort for your feet
The majority of our ski socks brands, such as CEP, Falke , Smartwool, Icebreaker, Ortovox, and Stance, all have opted for a highly functional and sturdy mixture of materials, consisting of merino wool and synthetic fibers. Merino wool, contrary to other materials, has many advantages which also come into play concerning ski socks.
So, this merino and synthetic fiber mixture guarantees an excellent breathability and great durability, warmth and a first-class moisture management. Furthermore, merino wool repels odors and keeps you warm, even when wet.
For those who like it especially warm, the brands Lenz and Therm-ic offer special functional socks featuring an incorporated, non-perceptible heating element. This provides a pleasant warmth all across the foot for up to 14 hours. Of course, the overall style is also a crucial element.
Considering our huge range of functional ski socks from multiple manufacturers, you are guaranteed to find the item you´re looking for. Ski socks truly make your equipment complete. Enjoy your ski days without any worries, but with warm and dry feet!