- - 17 %LenzToe Cap 6.0 Merino Compression Heat - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz119,95 €99,90 €
- CEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Green Men54,95 €
- - 11 %LenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot89,95 €79,90 €
- - 20 %LenzHeat socks toe cap 5.0 slim fit - inkl. rcB 1200 Akku - Skiing Socks249,95 €199,90 €
- - 11 %LenzHeat sock 5.0 toe cap slim fit - without Akku - Skiing Socks89,95 €79,90 €
- - 20 %LenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 Set - with Litium Pack Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz249,95 €199,90 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men29,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Offwhite Women32,95 €
- FalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Lightning Men36,95 €
- - 20 %FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Vivid Green Kids17,95 €14,35 €
- FalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women32,95 €
- FalkeSK1 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women26,95 €
- - 22 %OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women44,95 €34,95 €
- CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Pink Flash / Pink Women49,95 €
- CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Black / Antracite Men49,95 €
- FalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black Mix Men32,95 €
- - 40 %CEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Black-Blue Women49,90 €29,90 €
- - 25 %Lenzskiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Hellgrau/Pink19,95 €14,95 €
- FalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Nautica Men32,95 €
- FalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women32,95 €
- FalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men32,95 €
- FalkeSK1 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men26,95 €
- OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Night Blue Men44,95 €
- CEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Blue Men54,95 €
- CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Forest Light Green Men49,95 €
- SidasSki Merino MV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- SidasSki Comfort LV Skiing Socks Black-Orange19,95 €
- SidasSki Merino LV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- - 50 %IcebreakerSki Over the Calf Medium Cushion Skiing Socks Stripe Lotus / Mystic Kids17,95 €9,00 €
- - 28 %Therm-icS-Pack 1400 battery for Skiing Socks Schwarz179,95 €129,90 €
- - 25 %Therm-icPower Heat - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot79,95 €59,90 €
- - 40 %CEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Black-Antracite Men49,90 €29,90 €
- - 20 %FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Cobalt Blue Kids17,95 €14,35 €
- - 20 %FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Kids17,95 €14,35 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Women29,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Men32,95 €
After all, fitting ski socks make for a pleasant feet climate and a great wearing comfort – no matter if you are skiing, ski touring, or cross-country skiing. Winter sports can be quite exhausting. This is why ski socks are supposed to quickly transport moisture to the outside, so that your feet remain dry and warm.
Ski socks with special reinforcements
To offer best possible comfort, your ski socks should feel like a second skin. To avoid a displeasing slipping of the socks within your boots, which might lead to wrinkles or even worse, blisters on your feet, your ski socks should definitely have the right size, meaning that they should neither be too long nor too wide.
Concerning the toes, heel, and oftentimes the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements. After all, these areas are especially stressed in ski boots.
Without some high-class ski socks, even the best ski boot is not comfortable. Many ski socks even feature a light compression function. This compression makes for an improved blood circulation and is thus responsible for an increased supply of nutrients in your legs.
This leads to a reduction of the muscles´ hyperacidity, minimizing or even erasing the risk of sore muscles.
Functional merino-wool-mixture provides high comfort for your feet
The majority of our ski socks brands, such as CEP, Falke , Smartwool, Icebreaker, Ortovox, and Stance, all have opted for a highly functional and sturdy mixture of materials, consisting of merino wool and synthetic fibers. Merino wool, contrary to other materials, has many advantages which also come into play concerning ski socks.
So, this merino and synthetic fiber mixture guarantees an excellent breathability and great durability, warmth and a first-class moisture management. Furthermore, merino wool repels odors and keeps you warm, even when wet.
For those who like it especially warm, the brands Lenz and Therm-ic offer special functional socks featuring an incorporated, non-perceptible heating element. This provides a pleasant warmth all across the foot for up to 14 hours. Of course, the overall style is also a crucial element.
Considering our huge range of functional ski socks from multiple manufacturers, you are guaranteed to find the item you´re looking for. Ski socks truly make your equipment complete. Enjoy your ski days without any worries, but with warm and dry feet!