- newLenzToe Cap 6.0 Merino Compression Heat - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz119,95 €
- newCEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Green Men54,95 €
- - 11 %newLenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot89,95 €79,90 €
- - 11 %newLenzHeat sock 5.0 toe cap slim fit - without Akku - Skiing Socks89,95 €79,90 €
- - 20 %newLenzHeat socks toe cap 5.0 slim fit - inkl. rcB 1200 Akku - Skiing Socks249,95 €199,90 €
- - 20 %newLenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 Set - with Litium Pack Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz249,95 €199,90 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men29,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Offwhite Women32,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Vivid Green Kids17,95 €
- newFalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Lightning Men36,95 €
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women32,95 €
- newFalkeSK1 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women26,95 €
- - 25 %newLenzskiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Hellgrau/Pink19,95 €14,95 €
- - 30 %newCEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Black-Blue Women49,90 €35,00 €
- newOrtovoxTour Compression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women49,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Nautica Men32,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women32,95 €
- newFalkeSK4 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men32,95 €
- newOrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women44,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Compression Skiing Socks Night Blue Men49,95 €
- - 30 %newCEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Black / Blue Men49,90 €35,00 €
- newCEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Pink Flash / Pink Women49,95 €
- newCEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Black / Antracite Men49,95 €
- newFalkeSK1 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Men26,95 €
- newFalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black Mix Men32,95 €
- newOrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Night Blue Men44,95 €
- newCEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Blue Men54,95 €
- newCEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Forest Light Green Men49,95 €
- - 50 %LenzHeat Sock 1.0 Slim - without Lithium Pack Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz/Bronze69,95 €35,00 €
- newSidasSki Merino MV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- newSidasSki Merino LV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- newSidasSki Comfort LV Skiing Socks Black-Orange19,95 €
- IcebreakerSki Over the Calf Medium Cushion Skiing Socks Stripe Lotus / Mystic Kids17,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Cobalt Blue Kids17,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Kids17,95 €
- newFalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Men32,95 €
More Ski sock facts
After all, fitting ski socks make for a pleasant feet climate and a great wearing comfort – no matter if you are skiing, ski touring, or cross-country skiing. Winter sports can be quite exhausting. This is why ski socks are supposed to quickly transport moisture to the outside, so that your feet remain dry and warm.
Ski socks with special reinforcements
To offer best possible comfort, your ski socks should feel like a second skin. To avoid a displeasing slipping of the socks within your boots, which might lead to wrinkles or even worse, blisters on your feet, your ski socks should definitely have the right size, meaning that they should neither be too long nor too wide.
Concerning the toes, heel, and oftentimes the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements. After all, these areas are especially stressed in ski boots.
Without some high-class ski socks, even the best ski boot is not comfortable. Many ski socks even feature a light compression function. This compression makes for an improved blood circulation and is thus responsible for an increased supply of nutrients in your legs.
This leads to a reduction of the muscles´ hyperacidity, minimizing or even erasing the risk of sore muscles.
Functional merino-wool-mixture provides high comfort for your feet
The majority of our ski socks brands, such as CEP, Falke , Smartwool, Icebreaker, Ortovox, and Stance, all have opted for a highly functional and sturdy mixture of materials, consisting of merino wool and synthetic fibers. Merino wool, contrary to other materials, has many advantages which also come into play concerning ski socks.
So, this merino and synthetic fiber mixture guarantees an excellent breathability and great durability, warmth and a first-class moisture management. Furthermore, merino wool repels odors and keeps you warm, even when wet.
For those who like it especially warm, the brands Lenz and Therm-ic offer special functional socks featuring an incorporated, non-perceptible heating element. This provides a pleasant warmth all across the foot for up to 14 hours. Of course, the overall style is also a crucial element. This is why brands like Stance and Smartwool craft colorful and cool socks featuring some rad patterns.
Considering our huge range of functional ski socks from multiple manufacturers, you are guaranteed to find the item you´re looking for. Ski socks truly make your equipment complete. Enjoy your ski days without any worries, but with warm and dry feet!