- - 20 %CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Pink Flash / Pink Women49,95 €39,90 €
- - 20 %CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Black / Antracite Men49,95 €39,90 €
- newLenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 Set - with Litium Pack Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz249,95 €
- CEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Green Men54,95 €
- - 40 %CEPSki Ultralight Skiing Socks Black-Blue Women49,90 €29,90 €
- - 50 %IcebreakerSki Over the Calf Medium Cushion Skiing Socks Stripe Lotus / Mystic Kids17,95 €9,00 €
- CEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Blue Men54,95 €
- - 20 %CEPSki Thermo Skiing Socks Forest Light Green Men49,95 €39,90 €
- - 22 %OrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women44,95 €34,95 €
- - 9 %FalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Nautica Men32,95 €29,95 €
- FalkeST4 Wool Touring Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women32,95 €
- - 50 %WapitiSkiing Socks Blau Kids9,95 €5,00 €
- - 25 %Therm-icPower Heat - without battery - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot79,95 €59,90 €
- SidasSki Merino MV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- SidasSki Comfort LV Skiing Socks Black-Orange19,95 €
- SidasSki Merino LV Skiing Socks Grey29,95 €
- CEPMerino Skiing Socks Black-Blue Women54,95 €
- CEPMerino Skiing Socks Black / Anthrazit Men54,95 €
- FalkeST4 Wool Skiing Socks Samba Orange Women32,95 €
- - 25 %Lenzskiing 2.0 Skiing Socks Hellgrau/Pink19,95 €14,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Men32,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Women29,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Wool Light Skiing Socks Gry Men32,95 €
- FalkeSK5 Skiing Socks Black-Mix Women36,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Wool Skiing Socks Black Mix Women32,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Cobalt Blue Kids17,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Skiing Socks Rose Kids17,95 €
- LenzRCB 1200 Skiing Socks169,95 €
- LenzHeating Socks Toe Cap 5.0 - without Akku - Skiing Socks Schwarz / Rot89,95 €
- OrtovoxStay or Go Skiing Socks Night Blue Men44,95 €
- OrtovoxRock'n'Wool Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women39,95 €
- LenzHeat socks toe cap 5.0 slim fit - inkl. rcB 1200 Akku - Skiing Socks249,95 €
- OrtovoxTour Compression Skiing Socks Grey Blend Women49,95 €
- OrtovoxStay or Go Skiing Socks Hot Coral Women44,95 €
- LenzHeat sock 5.0 toe cap slim fit - without Akku - Skiing Socks89,95 €
- FalkeSK2 Stripe Skiing socks Samba Orange Kids13,95 €
After all, fitting ski socks make for a pleasant feet climate and a great wearing comfort – no matter if you are skiing, ski touring, or cross-country skiing. Winter sports can be quite exhausting. This is why ski socks are supposed to quickly transport moisture to the outside, so that your feet remain dry and warm.
Ski socks with special reinforcements
To offer best possible comfort, your ski socks should feel like a second skin. To avoid a displeasing slipping of the socks within your boots, which might lead to wrinkles or even worse, blisters on your feet, your ski socks should definitely have the right size, meaning that they should neither be too long nor too wide.
Concerning the toes, heel, and oftentimes the shins, these socks are equipped with special reinforcements. After all, these areas are especially stressed in ski boots.
Without some high-class ski socks, even the best ski boot is not comfortable. Many ski socks even feature a light compression function. This compression makes for an improved blood circulation and is thus responsible for an increased supply of nutrients in your legs.
This leads to a reduction of the muscles´ hyperacidity, minimizing or even erasing the risk of sore muscles.
Functional merino-wool-mixture provides high comfort for your feet
The majority of our ski socks brands, such as CEP, Falke , Smartwool, Icebreaker, Ortovox, and Stance, all have opted for a highly functional and sturdy mixture of materials, consisting of merino wool and synthetic fibers. Merino wool, contrary to other materials, has many advantages which also come into play concerning ski socks.
So, this merino and synthetic fiber mixture guarantees an excellent breathability and great durability, warmth and a first-class moisture management. Furthermore, merino wool repels odors and keeps you warm, even when wet.
For those who like it especially warm, the brands Lenz and Therm-ic offer special functional socks featuring an incorporated, non-perceptible heating element. This provides a pleasant warmth all across the foot for up to 14 hours. Of course, the overall style is also a crucial element.
Considering our huge range of functional ski socks from multiple manufacturers, you are guaranteed to find the item you´re looking for. Ski socks truly make your equipment complete. Enjoy your ski days without any worries, but with warm and dry feet!