Jones Snowboards was founded in 2009 by freeride icon Jeremy Jones. Freeride is his life and this really shows in each and every product that leaves the factory.
- - 15 %Jones SnowboardsFlagship 20/21 Snowboard Wood649,95 €549,95 €
- - 15 %Jones SnowboardsFlagship Wide 20/21 Snowboard Natural649,95 €549,95 €
- - 9 %Jones SnowboardsNomad Splitboard Skins Grey219,95 €199,95 €
- - 15 %Jones SnowboardsYouth Solution 21/22 Splitboard Kids529,95 €449,95 €
- - 22 %Jones SnowboardsSolution 20/21 Splitboard Men899,95 €699,95 €
- - 22 %Jones SnowboardsSolution 21/22 Splitboard Women899,95 €699,95 €
- Jones SnowboardsStratos LTD 22/23 Splitboard849,95 €
- - 29 %Jones SnowboardsStratos LTD Wide 22/23 Splitboard849,95 €599,95 €
- - 27 %Jones SnowboardsFrontier Wide 21/22 Splitboard Black749,95 €549,95 €
- - 20 %Jones SnowboardsHovercraft 21/22 Splitboard Natural Men879,95 €699,95 €
- - 33 %Jones SnowboardsStorm Chaser 21/22 Splitboard Black899,95 €599,95 €
- - 25 %Jones SnowboardsMountain Twin Wide 21/22 Splitboard Black799,95 €599,95 €
A vast number of awards confirms the input and passion which are put in every single product – from the initial idea all the way to shipping, Jones Snowboards only adheres to the highest possible standards.
If you are looking for the best Jones boards for your mountain adventures, you´ve come to the right place. No matter if you are a splitboard fan, who loves uphill performance and descents in lonely places, or a snowboarder, who looks for some fun on the slopes and in deep powder. Jones boards are well equipped for any individual needs and ready to give you the tours and rides of your life – if you´re down with it!
Jeremy Jones once described it best: “Snowboarding is not my job, it´s my life. Jones Snowboards is the natural continuation of my passion for snowboarding, to discover unknown places, and to protect the planet in the process. If you share the same passion, we have the perfect equipment for you, no matter where you ride or what your skills are!”
In 2007, Jeremy Jones founded the “Protect Our Winters – POW“-organization in order to unite the winter sport community and stop climate change. He even received some warm words from Barack Obama for this non-profit organization.