Jones Snowboards was founded in 2009 by freeride legend Jeremy Jones. The brand develops products that strike the perfect balance between performance, durability and sustainability.
- - 32 %Jones SnowboardsStratos Wide 22/23 Splitboard BlackMSRP 949,95 €649,95 €Available Sizes:161
- - 35 %Jones SnowboardsUltra Stratos 22/23 Splitboard BlackMSRP 1699,95 €1099,95 €Available Sizes:156
- - 35 %Jones SnowboardsUltracraft 22/23 SplitboardMSRP 1699,95 €1099,95 €Available Sizes:156
- - 33 %Jones SnowboardsHovercraft 22/23 SplitboardMSRP 899,95 €599,95 €Available Sizes:160
- - 50 %Jones SnowboardsTruckee Organic Cotton Zip Hoodie BlackMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 35 %Jones SnowboardsMountain Twin 22/23 Splitboard BlackMSRP 849,95 €549,95 €Available Sizes:157160
- - 30 %Jones SnowboardsStratos 21/22 Snowboard White WomenMSRP 629,95 €439,95 €Available Sizes:146152
- - 29 %Jones SnowboardsFleece Lined Neckwarmer MT MoranMSRP 34,95 €24,95 €One size
- - 32 %Jones SnowboardsDream Weaver NeckwarmerMSRP 24,95 €16,95 €One size
- - 14 %Jones SnowboardsFlagship 22/23 Snowboard NaturalMSRP 699,95 €599,95 €Available Sizes:167
- Jones SnowboardsMind Expander 22/23 Splitboard929,95 €Available Sizes:154
- Jones SnowboardsSolution Wide 22/23 Splitboard979,95 €Available Sizes:159
- Jones SnowboardsSolution 22/23 Splitboard Kids599,95 €Available Sizes:137147
- Jones SnowboardsSolution 22/23 Splitboard Women979,95 €Available Sizes:146149152155
- - 11 %Jones SnowboardsProdigy 22/23 Snowboard Black KidsMSRP 279,95 €249,95 €Available Sizes:115120
- - 18 %Jones SnowboardsMountain Surfer 22/23 Snowboard WhtieMSRP 549,95 €449,95 €Available Sizes:142
- - 17 %Jones SnowboardsNomad Splitboard Skins GreyMSRP 239,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:ACDEG
- - 35 %Jones SnowboardsMountain Twin Wide 22/23 Splitboard BlackMSRP 849,95 €549,95 €Available Sizes:159
- - 31 %Jones SnowboardsUltra Solution Wide 22/23 SplitboardMSRP 1599,95 €1099,95 €Available Sizes:162
- - 30 %Jones SnowboardsFrontier 22/23 Splitboard BlackMSRP 799,95 €559,95 €Available Sizes:159162
- - 31 %Jones SnowboardsDream Weaver 22/23 Splitboard WomenMSRP 799,95 €549,95 €Available Sizes:142145154
- - 30 %Jones SnowboardsFrontier Wide 22/23 Splitboard BlackMSRP 799,95 €559,95 €Available Sizes:158161164
- - 29 %Jones SnowboardsFleece Lined Neckwarmer Twin SisterMSRP 34,95 €24,95 €One size
- - 31 %Jones SnowboardsNomad Trim-To-Fit Climbing Skins GreyMSRP 229,95 €159,00 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %Jones SnowboardsTruckee T-Shirt Pine GreenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 32 %Jones SnowboardsMountain Twin NeckwarmerMSRP 24,95 €16,95 €One size
Why is Jones Snowboards a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Jones Snowboards takes on the challenge of producing high-quality, durable products that impact the environment as little as possible. The brand is relentlessly striving to be even better, more responsible and sustainable and publicly documents its progress. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Jones Snowboards stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain and follows responsible purchasing practices
- The company pursues an environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
- The company informs or reports publicly, regularly and systematically about the handling of risks and the effects of its own business activities
"Test, tweak & repeat"
Jones Snowboards is completely dedicated to developing products that perform on the mountain, but are also manufactured in the most environmentally friendly way possible. This task is not easy: Materials and production processes have to be constantly checked. At the same time, sustainability should not come at the expense of product performance and longevity. Because the longer equipment lasts, the fewer ends up in landfills.
Jones snowboards, splitboards and apparel are partially, if not completely made with recycled materials. The snowboards are manufactured in a factory that is powered by 100% solar power, and all clothing fabrics are OEKO-TEX® and/or bluesign® certified. With their life cycle analysis (LCA) tool, customers can track the carbon footprint of their snowboards throughout the supply chain. This not only creates transparency, but is also an important step for Jones Snowboards to find out which points still need work.
SNOWBOARDING AS A LIFETIME TASK
A vast number of awards confirms the input and passion which are put in every single product – from the initial idea all the way to shipping, Jones Snowboards only adheres to the highest possible standards.
If you are looking for the best Jones boards for your mountain adventures, you've come to the right place. No matter if you are a splitboard fan, who loves uphill performance and descents in lonely places, or a snowboarder, who looks for some fun on the slopes and in deep powder. Jones boards are well-equipped for any individual needs and ready to give you the tours and rides of your life – if you're down with it!
Jeremy Jones once described it best: “Snowboarding is not my job, it's my life. Jones Snowboards is the natural continuation of my passion for snowboarding, to discover unknown places, and to protect the planet in the process. If you share the same passion, we have the perfect equipment for you, no matter where you ride or what your skills are!”
In 2007, Jeremy Jones founded the “Protect Our Winters – POW“-organization in order to unite the winter sport community and stop climate change. He even received some warm words from Barack Obama for this non-profit organization.
©Jones Taylor Carlton