PaymentHow can I pay?
ShippingQuestions about your shipment
Data privacyWe treat your data confidentially and do not pass them on to third parties or unauthorized persons.
Ski-ordersfrequently asked questions about ordering skis
ReturnsIn case something needs to be returned to us
Complaints / Warranty requestsImprobable, but sometimes...
Tax-FreeVAT free shipment
VouchersThe Sport Conrad service offer: over 120 years of experience for our customers
Do I receive a confirmation of my order?
You get a realtime confirmation E-mail on every online-shop order. Please check your freemail accounts (gmx, aol, web, gmail, hotmail etc.) for these important E-mails carefully. These mails frequently end up in your spam folder. In this case, you should change the spam-setting of your account to make sure not to miss any important mails!
What do I need to know about placing an order?
I need my order as quick as possible. What can I do?
If you are in a hurry, please use our Express Service. With Express Service, the actual UPS delivery time will be one day. Exceptions, amongst others: Northern Scandinavia, Southern Italy.
For Express Service, the following restrictions apply:
- payment is credit card only
- delivery Monday-Friday (working days)
- no guaranteed delivery times! In case of non-performance: money back guarantee.
- for Non-EU-Countries like e.g. Switzerland or Norway, the order value must be < € 1000,-
- Express Service for cartridges is not possible. They will be shipped separately by regular mail (DPD).
How do you handle multiple orders the same day?
Unfortunately, we cannot sum up orders afterwards - even if they're placed the same day. This is due to technical reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
How can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel a pending order, please contact us via [email protected] as soon as possible. Please note: you may still see a pending payment after the cancellation!
What is the difference between "order as a guest" and "registered customer"?
Ways to Order: Useful information concerning your order process. Read the following information to assure hassle-free shopping with Sport Conrad!
How to Order
Detailed information is listed below. See "Online-Shop Procedure"
Online-Shop Order Procedure
• Select item(s) and size. Click "add" to add the item to your shopping cart!
• At the end of your shopping tour, go to "shopping cart" to have a look at your selected products. At this stage, you can still change details like "size".
• Before you check out, you have to decide whether you want to create an account or order as a guest. Both alternatives are eligible to successfully place your order. With an account, you don't need to re-enter all your personal details and you can always review your orders.
• Enter your personal data in our form and choose your shipping address. Packing stations are not eligible! Note: All marked (*) fields are mandatory! You can also post a personal message at this step of the order process!
• By clicking "next", you will see the shipping costs that apply according to your country. Furthermore, you choose your preferred method of payment.
• With "next" you go to "order summary". Here you get an overview of your order with all the details like shipping address, method of payment, shipping costs, your products and the total order value.
• The final step is to confirm our "general terms of business" and to click on "buy"!
Availability of Goods
Different availabilities are additionally marked by different colours in our shop:
Item in stock:
Goods are available.
Available within 2–3 weeks:
Goods will be in stock within 15 to 20 working days. Only then, they can be delivered. In case of supply difficulties on behalf of the manufacturer your order will lapse automatically. Payment has not been effected at this point of your order. This means no money has been transferred and your order is deleted!
Unfortunately, this item is no longer available!
• Whatever means of payment you choose - you will get a real-time confirmation via E-mail!
• IMPORTANT: If you have selected "cash in advance", please do not transfer any money before receiving our billing E-mail (2-3 days) indicating the invoice number of your purchase and bank details for your transaction.
• Account is debited (credit card) / invoice is sent (cash in advance) when goods are ready for shipment - not before.
• You will get an E-mail from UPS when your goods are being shipped. In this E-mail, you will find a tracking number, enabling you to check the status of your order.
Please carefully check your freemail accounts (gmx, aol, gmail, hotmail etc.) for these important E-mails. Unfortunately, our mails frequently appear in your spam folder instead of your regular in-box. In this case, you should change the spam-setting of your account to make sure not to miss any important Sport Conrad mails!