Maloja stands for the joy of spending time outdoors in nature, but also for the combination of unique style and sustainability. The basic idea originated in a small mountain village in Switzerland, up on the Maloja Pass in the Engadine region.
Bike Summer 2022The anticipation is rising and you can hardly wait to get back on your bike. Discover the new bike clothing from Maloja now and look forward to your bike summer!
Natural style with hempDiscover the new Maloja styles with the natural material hemp. Comfortable to wear, top stylish and beautifully sustainable!
- newMalojaPaslerM. Leg Warmers Moonless34,95 €
- newMalojaPaslerM. Arm Warmers Moonless29,95 €
- newMalojaGritliM. Pants Denim Blue Women139,95 €
- newMalojaBlutwurzM. Pants Mountain Lake Men164,95 €
- MalojaSteivanM. Mug Snow15,00 €
- - 50 %MalojaMelM. Bike Underpants Snow Women64,95 €32,50 €
- newMalojaDanBangM. Cap Night Sky34,95 €
- newMalojaDanBangM. Cap Yak34,95 €
- newMalojaBruschM. Belt Dark Brown74,95 €
- newMalojaFernM. Long Bike Gloves Moonless39,95 €
- newMalojaReedM. Short Bike Gloves Moonless34,95 €
- newMalojaSeisM. Vest Moss Women99,95 €
- newMalojaKunigundeM. Jacket Rosewood Women179,95 €
- newMalojaCrodaM. Vest Midnight Men109,95 €
- newMalojaHolzrieseM. Top Honey Pastel Leaves Women64,95 €
- newMalojaContronM. T-Shirt Moonless Multi Men74,95 €
- newMalojaKunigundeM. Jacket Moss Women179,95 €
- newMalojaCortinaM. Windbreaker Moonless Multi Men149,95 €
- newMalojaMaxM. Vest Moonless Men99,95 €
- newMalojaSeisM. Vest Moonless Women99,95 €
- newMalojaMaxM. Vest Moss Men99,95 €
- newMalojaHolzrieseM. Top Moss Pastel Leaves Women64,95 €
- newMalojaNelkenwurzM. Windbreaker Honey Pastel Leaves Women149,95 €
- newMalojaCaprileM. Tank Top Moonless Multi Men64,95 €
- newMalojaContronM. T-Shirt Moss Multi Men74,95 €
- newMalojaSeisM. Vest Moonless Multi Women99,95 €
- newMalojaSeisM. Vest Glow Women99,95 €
- newMalojaDrauM. Overshoes Moonless64,95 €
- newMalojaPlaneM. Bike Underpants Moonless Men74,95 €
- newMalojaPoplarM. Bike Underpants Moonless Men99,95 €
- newMalojaPlumtreeM. Bike Underpants Moonless Women79,95 €
- newMalojaMaxM. Vest Glow Men99,95 €
- newMalojaNelkenwurzM. Windbreaker Moss Pastel Leaves Women149,95 €
- newMalojaVeldaM. Vest Moonless Women109,95 €
- newMalojaVeldaM. Vest Glacier Milk Women109,95 €
- newMalojaVeldaM. Vest Glow Women109,95 €
Why is Maloja a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Since the company’s founding, ethics, sustainability, respect for people and nature, along with a responsible approach to all partners, have been priorities. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Maloja stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and is dedicated to responsible purchasing
- It prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production
- Maloja has most of its production in the EU with short transport distances and has a production facility of its own
Out and about in nature with a clear conscience
Accountability for what we do – or don’t do – is not a new trend for Maloja, but rather a matter of course. "Soul in the woods" was the theme of the first collection and became the leitmotif of Maloja’s Bavarian brand, which chose its headquarters in a modernized farmhouse in Rimsting, Bavaria. "The desire to be out and about in nature with a clear conscience spurs us on to minimize the impact on nature. However, values like honesty, authenticity, respect and decency are just as important to us." That is why Maloja operates its own production facility in Bulgaria. A total of 70 percent of the company’s products are manufactured in Europe. To promote fair working conditions, Maloja collaborates with amfori BSCI – a global pioneering organization for socially responsible production – and selects materials that are certified, for example, by bluesign®, thus ensuring the responsible use of resources.
THE MALOJA FEELING
The brand “Maloja” is named after a small village in Switzerland, which is now intimately and irrevocably connected with an epic powder day: an isolated platter lift, a slope surrounded by trees and untouched powder made this a perfect day – somewhere in the Engadin.
From this day on, the friends used “Maloja” as a synonym for something great and beautiful. At the same time, to them, Maloja meant that it is always worth to find your own path and that you don’t need much to experience a perfect day. Maloja believes that beautiful moments should be shared with friends and wants to pass this "Maloja feeling" on to us.
At Maloja in Chiemgau, the most beautiful ideas spring forth season after season - spring, summer, autumn and winter. Maloja always tries to combine innovative technologies with the typical Maloja design and also increases the use of natural fibres in their functional textiles.
Since 2019, the company is continuously searching for possibilities to use hemp more often, because hemp is naturally odour- and sweat inhibiting, moisture wicking, quick-drying, cooling, resistant and antibacterial. By implementing 31 % hemp and 26 % cotton in their “hemp fleece”, Maloja already made a big step in the right direction.
"Enrosadira - 2022 Collection"
"When light and rock meet in the early morning or evening, they put on an impressive and colourful outdoor performance: alpenglow. The Ladiner in South Tyrol use a very melodic-sounding term to refer to the alpenglow. They call it Enrosadira.”
The people behind Maloja associate the play of lights of the alpenglow with a feeling of calm, serenity and confidence. This feeling, in combination with the beautiful sight of this natural spectacle, were the source of inspiration for the collection of 2022.
Enrosadira stands for the day being replaced by the night, and also vice versa, for light, which displaces the shadows. It is a time of upheaval that reveals so much beauty. And it is precisely this beauty that Maloja picks up on in the Enrosadira collection. The many shades and shadows of the alpineglow can be found again and again in the designs.
Maloja Enrosadira - a confident vision of the future.