Maloja stands for the joy of spending time outdoors in nature, but also for the combination of unique style and sustainability. The basic idea originated in a small mountain village in Switzerland, up on the Maloja Pass in the Engadine region.
- newMalojaGritliM. Pants Denim Blue Women139,95 €
- newMalojaBlutwurzM. Pants Mountain Lake Men164,95 €
- newMalojaHillockM. Gloves Charcoal54,95 €
- newMalojaTrenchM. Gloves Charcoal24,95 €
- newMalojaDamphuM. Pants Denim Blue Men144,95 €
- newMalojaBeppinaM. Denim Pants Mid Denim Blue Women139,95 €
- newMalojaFilouM. Socks Moonless8,95 €
- newMalojaSarnonicoM Headband Moonless Dot9,95 €
- newMalojaMaloscoM. Headband Moonless Multi Women9,95 €
- newMalojaSarnonicoM Headband Midnight Leaves9,95 €
- newMalojaFregonaM. Socks Moonless Women8,95 €
- newMalojaMacaionM. Cap Midnight34,95 €
- newMalojaFregonaM. Socks Chestnut Women8,95 €
- newMalojaSarnonicoM Headband Moonless Leaves9,95 €
- newMalojaHasperM. Wool Jacket Chestnut Men169,95 €
- newMalojaSarnonicoM Headband Midnight Mountain9,95 €
- newMalojaGrauschnepperM. Longsleeve Moonless Women59,95 €
- newMalojaRadioseM. Belt Glow Multi44,95 €
- newMalojaFilouM. Socks Moss8,95 €
- newMalojaMacaionM. Cap Moss34,95 €
- newMalojaMondevalM. Wool Jacket Moss Men229,95 €
- newMalojaTschinglsM. Shirt Rosewood Women149,95 €
- newMalojaMaloscoM. Headband Midnight Multi9,95 €
- newMalojaEispilzM. Pants Chestnut Men144,95 €
- newMalojaEsineM. Fleece Jacket Moss Moonless Women229,95 €
- newMalojaAntornoM. T-Shirt Midnight Men39,95 €
- newMalojaFantonM. Cap Midnight Multi34,95 €
- newMalojaGiauM. Socks Midnight Women9,95 €
- newMalojaMaloscoM. Headband Midnight9,95 €
- newMalojaVilpianM. Socks Moonless17,95 €
- newMalojaLabanM. Socks Midnight8,95 €
- newMalojaHedenbraunelleM. Socks Midnight8,95 €
- newMalojaGiauM. Socks Glacier Milk Women9,95 €
- newMalojaLabanM. Socks Moonless8,95 €
- newMalojaMaloscoM. Headband Moonless Mountain9,95 €
- newMalojaFregonaM. Socks Rosewood Women8,95 €
Why is Maloja a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Since the company’s founding, ethics, sustainability, respect for people and nature, along with a responsible approach to all partners, have been priorities. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Maloja stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and is dedicated to responsible purchasing
- It prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production
- Maloja has most of its production in the EU with short transport distances and has a production facility of its own
Out and about in nature with a clear conscience
Accountability for what we do – or don’t do – is not a new trend for Maloja, but rather a matter of course. "Soul in the woods" was the theme of the first collection and became the leitmotif of Maloja’s Bavarian brand, which chose its headquarters in a modernized farmhouse in Rimsting, Bavaria. "The desire to be out and about in nature with a clear conscience spurs us on to minimize the impact on nature. However, values like honesty, authenticity, respect and decency are just as important to us." That is why Maloja operates its own production facility in Bulgaria. A total of 70 percent of the company’s products are manufactured in Europe. To promote fair working conditions, Maloja collaborates with amfori BSCI – a global pioneering organization for socially responsible production – and selects materials that are certified, for example, by bluesign®, thus ensuring the responsible use of resources.
THE MALOJA FEELING
The brand “Maloja” is named after a small village in Switzerland, which is now intimately and irrevocably connected with an epic powder day: an isolated platter lift, a slope surrounded by trees and untouched powder made this a perfect day – somewhere in the Engadin.
From this day on, the friends used “Maloja” as a synonym for something great and beautiful. At the same time, to them, Maloja meant that it is always worth to find your own path and that you don’t need much to experience a perfect day. Maloja believes that beautiful moments should be shared with friends and wants to pass this "Maloja feeling" on to us.
At Maloja in Chiemgau, the most beautiful ideas spring forth season after season - spring, summer, autumn and winter. Maloja always tries to combine innovative technologies with the typical Maloja design and also increases the use of natural fibres in their functional textiles.
Since 2019, the company is continuously searching for possibilities to use hemp more often, because hemp is naturally odour- and sweat inhibiting, moisture wicking, quick-drying, cooling, resistant and antibacterial. By implementing 31 % hemp and 26 % cotton in their “hemp fleece”, Maloja already made a big step in the right direction.
"Enrosadira - 2022 Collection"
"When light and rock meet in the early morning or evening, they put on an impressive and colourful outdoor performance: alpenglow. The Ladiner in South Tyrol use a very melodic-sounding term to refer to the alpenglow. They call it Enrosadira.”
The people behind Maloja associate the play of lights of the alpenglow with a feeling of calm, serenity and confidence. This feeling, in combination with the beautiful sight of this natural spectacle, were the source of inspiration for the collection of 2022.
Enrosadira stands for the day being replaced by the night, and also vice versa, for light, which displaces the shadows. It is a time of upheaval that reveals so much beauty. And it is precisely this beauty that Maloja picks up on in the Enrosadira collection. The many shades and shadows of the alpineglow can be found again and again in the designs.
Maloja Enrosadira - a confident vision of the future.