Whether hiking, trekking or biking, on your way to the office or for your next bivvy trip – backpacks, bags and sleebing bags from deuter are ideal companions for summiteer, biker and mountain lovers.
- - 22 %newDeuterComfort Kid Carrier Midnight334,95 €259,95 €
- - 24 %newDeuterComfort Pro Kid Carrier Midnight419,95 €319,95 €
- - 15 %newDeuterKC Deluxe Kindertrage Raincover Kiwi25,95 €21,95 €
- newDeuterHelmhalter Backpack Accessories Black14,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuter2,0 L Streamer Hydration System Transparent35,95 €29,95 €
- - 15 %newDeuter3,0 L Streamer Hydration System Transparent38,95 €32,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterKC Sun Roof Kid Carrier Graphite29,95 €24,95 €
- - 16 %newDeuterFutura 30 SL Backpack Graphite / Shale Women154,95 €129,95 €
- - 14 %newDeuterStreamer Tube Insulator Hydration System Accessory Black20,95 €17,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterFutura 26 Backpack Graphite / Shale Men144,95 €129,95 €
- - 19 %newDeuter3,0 L Streamer Thermo Bag Hydration System Granite20,95 €16,95 €
- - 14 %newDeuterPulse 1 Drinking Belt Black28,95 €24,95 €
- - 16 %newDeuterFutura 32 Backpack Graphite / Shale Men154,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterAC Lite 24 Backpack Black / Graphite Men99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterFutura 24 SL Backpack Dusk / Slateblue Women144,95 €129,95 €
- - 11 %newDeuterDreamlite Synthetics sleeping bag Navy / Cranberry89,95 €79,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterFutura 26 Backpack Turmeric / Greencurry Men144,95 €129,95 €
- - 11 %newDeuterDreamlite L Synthetics sleeping bag Navy / Cranberry Men94,95 €84,95 €
- newDeuterFirst Aid Kit34,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterTrans Alpine 30 Bike Backpack Black Men144,95 €119,95 €
- - 15 %newDeuterGuide 44+ Backpack Lapis / Navy Men199,95 €169,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterFutura 24 SL Backpack Graphite / Shale Women144,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterAC Lite 22 SL Backpack Curry / Pepper Women99,95 €89,95 €
- - 13 %newDeuterTrail 22 Backpack Black / Graphite Men119,95 €104,95 €
- - 20 %newDeuterTrail 20 SL Backpack Denim / Turmeric Women124,95 €99,95 €
- - 16 %newDeuterFutura 30 SL Backpack Dusk / Slateblue Women154,95 €129,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterTrans Alpine 30 Bike Backpack Lapis / Navy Men144,95 €119,95 €
- - 15 %newDeuterTrail 28 SL Backpack Denim / Turmeric Women129,95 €109,95 €
- - 11 %newDeuterGuide 34+ Backpack Black Men179,95 €159,95 €
- - 12 %newDeuterFutura 21 SL Backpack Dusk / Slateblue Women124,95 €109,95 €
- - 10 %newDeuterTrans Alpine Pro 28 Bike Backpack Black / Graphite Men199,95 €179,95 €
- newDeuter20-35 L Raincover Neon20,95 €
- newDeuter30-50 L Raincover Coolblue22,95 €
- - 13 %newDeuterKC Chin Pad Kid Carrier Accessory Grey22,95 €19,95 €
- - 11 %newDeuterBike I 20 Bike Backpack Black Men89,95 €79,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterTrail 20 SL Backpack Shale / Graphite Women119,95 €99,95 €
Why is deuter a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Responsible action has been close to deuter's heart for over 120 years - protecting the environment and protecting people and animals plays an important role in this. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, deuter is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to fair production conditions and has been a member of the Fair Wear Foundation for ten years
- The company pays attention to the resource-saving use of sustainable raw materials and packaging materials
- deuter offers a worldwide, lifetime repair service – deuter Promise
deuter: 360° Corporate Responsibility
Responsibility and reduction of negative impacts of actions determine the daily work at deuter. 360 degrees means acting sustainably from the beginning of a product's life - starting with the recycled and sustainable materials, through the manufacture of the products with long-term production partners - to the lifetime repair service. Because a long product life cycle is the most valuable contribution to protecting the environment. When optimising manufacturing processes, deuter relies on the bluesign system, a strict global standard for environmental protection, occupational safety and consumer protection. Upcycling is also playing an increasingly important role. For example, the yarn of various pack sacks and organiser bags is made from 100 percent recycled industrial waste and certified according to recognised standards. In addition, deuter has been producing completely PFC-free since 2020 and only uses RDS-certified down for its sleeping bags. deuter has been a member of the Fair Wear Foundation since 2011 and has been consistently rated with Leader Status since 2013.
deuter may very well be THE backpack brand within the German-speaking community. deuter´s product range doesn´t only include tailor-made backpacks for any occasion and sportive activity. Rather, it has come to reach far beyond this point.
deuter: More than just backpacks
Sleeping bags, sports and travel bags, hip bags, transport and rain covers, first-aid kits, kid carriers, wash bags, gaiters, and drink systems make the product range complete. This range of equipment also reflects quite well how deuter got its start. deuter began in 1898 as "mechanical sailcloth and linen weaving mill" in Augsburg-Oberhausen. The first breakthrough came with the manufacturing of bags for post offices. Saddlebags and military backpacks followed and helped the company to reach new heights. Further business segments were considered like, for example, tents. In 1919, deuter´s first giant tent found its way to Munich´s iconic Oktoberfest.
The foundation of a mountaineering icon
In the early 1930s, deuter began to specialize in mountaineering. Expeditions to the Pamir Mountains and Nanga Parbat were equipped by deuter and proved themselves under the most extreme conditions. Mountaineering legends such as Anderl Heckmaier (Eiger North Face) and Hermann Buhl (first solo ascent of Nanga Parbat) celebrated their greatest successes with deuter backpacks and deuter tents. Around this time, deuter started to cooperate with top-notch alpinists. Until today, it is exactly that kind of cooperation which embodies a cornerstone of the brand´s leadership position. Also, deuter´s legendary Tauern-backpack was invented around this time.
A further milestone came in 1984, when the patented Air Comfort system was introduced. Further innovations like Air Contact and Shield enshrined deuter´s top position in the backpack market. The central element of deuter´s equipment is and remains the realm of backpacks, which is continuously worked on. Thus, deuter´s backpacks are able to adapt to the customers´ ever-changing demands in terms of outdoor sports.
deuter backpacks for any occasion
This way, an extensive product range has emerged, centered around the entire spectrum of sports and leisure activities. Parts of this extensive range are daypacks, climbing backpacks, travel backpacks, school backpacks, kindergarten backpacks, trekking backpacks, hiking backpacks, and bike backpacks. Particularly crafted for touring skiers and freeriders, there are lines with a volume from 20 to 40 liters. The products of the Guide and Freerider series harbor special ski- and snowboard-clamps and an extra compartment for avalanche safety equipment. Alongside many detailed solutions, these are only two of many distinctive differences in comparison to products for other outdoor activities. This is only one example for the elaborate differentiation within deuter´s backpack range.
Ladies First – women´s backpacks
For a distinct backpack specialist like deuter, it is self-evident that all lines also harbor specific women´s apparel. Just for that, there has been a special developmental team since 2005 at deuter, the members of which are women only. The motto is: For women, by women – a worldwide success! Co-founder and, at the same time the most famous member of deuter´s women´s team is Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, one of the most renowned female mountaineers in the world, who has climbed all fourteen 8.000-meter summits.
An advisory blog about deuter´s product range underscores the exceptional demands of the company. deuter wants to ensure that the high-quality products are being used accordingly. The brand´s goal is a maximum level of customer satisfaction. Questions such as “how do I pack my backpack the right way?”, or issues concerning the “repair service” are tackled here. Additionally, you can also get some information on environmental standards of the company´s production and the work conditions of the factory in Vietnam.