- newAtomicRedster Pole34,95 €
- newBlack CrowsOxus Pole Yellow / Black89,95 €
- - 13 %newK2Power Composite Pole Gunmetal39,95 €34,90 €
- newBlack Crowsfurtis Pole Schwarz / Weiß119,95 €
- newVölklPhantastick Pole Black39,95 €
- newVölklPhantastick W Pole Purple Women29,95 €
- newLekiAlpex Neonlite Pole Anthracite / Gelb39,95 €
- newLekiAlpex Neonlite Pole Anthracite / Rot39,95 €
- - 25 %Black Crowsmeta Pole Pink39,95 €29,95 €
- - 13 %KomperdellNationalteam Carbon Pole Schwarz / Grün79,95 €69,95 €
- - 29 %KomperdellNationalteam Carbon GS 12.3 Pole139,95 €99,95 €
- - 40 %KomperdellBlaster Pole Red Kids14,95 €9,00 €
- - 17 %KomperdellNationalteam Carbon Junior Pole Kids59,95 €49,95 €
- - 31 %KomperdellNationalteam GS Bent Pole159,95 €109,95 €
- - 26 %KomperdellNational Team Carbon Slalom Pole189,95 €139,90 €
- newLekiElite Lady Pole Schwarz Women49,95 €
- FischerRC One Alu Pole Schwarz / Gelb39,95 €
- - 50 %KomperdellChampion Orange Marcel und Henrik Pole Orange49,95 €24,95 €
- newBlack Crowstrios freebird Pole149,95 €
- newBlack Crowsmeta Pole Orange39,95 €
- newBlack Crowsmeta Pole Grün39,95 €
- newBlack Crowsmeta Pole White39,95 €
- newLineVision Pole104,95 €
- newVölklPhantastick W Pole White Women29,95 €
- newBlack Crowsduos freebird Pole Black / Orange119,95 €
- newBlack Crowsduos junius Pole Orange Kids49,95 €
- newBlack CrowsOxus Pole White / Pink89,95 €
- newBlack Crowsduos junius Pole Pink Kids49,95 €
- newBlack CrowsMeta Pole Pink39,95 €
- newLinePaintbrush Pole Hot Pink81,95 €
- - 13 %newLekiRider Pole Rot / Petrol Weiß Kids14,95 €12,95 €
- newArmadaCarbon TL Adjustable Pole129,95 €
- newArmadaAK Adjustable Pole99,95 €
- - 13 %newLekiRider Girl Pole Lila / Pink /Weiß Kids14,95 €12,95 €
- newAtomicBackland FR Pole Black119,95 €
- newVölklPhatastick Pole Yellow39,95 €
Poles are not all the same! The most important function of a pole is to support the skier´s directional control, turn initiation, and balance. Yet, there is a lot more to consider.
Of course, poles are also extremely useful to push forward or to, at any given time, be able to get support and take a rest.
What´s important when choosing your poles is that they are lightweight at their ends. In general, it is always a good idea to look after some overall lightweight poles.
We have quite a number of brands in our assortment, which provide poles as an integral part of your equipment. Armada, Atomic, Black Crows, Fischer, K2, Line, Nordica, Rossignol, Salomon, Swix, Völkl, and Head offer all kinds of poles with a great variety of colors and weight classes.
Sustainability is an issue
If the issue of sustainability is crucial to you, the Swedish-based company Kang may be at the very top of your list. Kang offers freeride poles consisting of bamboo, flax, leather, and recycled baskets made of organic synthetics. More and more, bamboo is used as raw material and combined with carbon.
Other than that, the main materials that are used are aluminum (like, e.g. 4 Alu 6061, high-tensile Alu HTS 6.5 for race poles, Alloy 5083, 7075 aluminum) and carbon. What´s also available is a carbon-aluminum composition. Both materials are robust, with carbon being the significantly lighter of the two – however, that makes carbon poles also rather pricy.
Proper length of the pole: the formula is that of body height x 0.7 or, you turn the pole upside down, hold it by the tip and, by using your elbow, form a right angle. In terms of freeride, many choose the rather shorter version of the respective pole.
Of course, we also have some technical information for you
With every pole, there is a weight range from below 200 grams to almost 300 grams.
The diameters range from 14 to 18mm.
The handles are made of the most different kinds of materials. For example, there are EVO PAS handles, PAS Soft handles featuring a safety release by Leki, ergonomic handles, Compact handles made of rubber, and PE structure handles.
There are even variations concerning the straps: you can choose from either Leki´s Click-System Trigger S, a regular strap, race strap, or a system strap.
In terms of the baskets, there is not that much of a differentiation except for choosing between regular on-piste and mini race baskets.
This is another story with the tips of the poles. Here, you can choose from a variety of possibilities, such as a classic steel tip, hard-metal-flex tip, the race poles´ carbide tip, or even a flex crown-tip. What´s crucial about the poles´ tips is that they give you the needed grip on ice and/or snow.