The outdoor specialist combines performance with innovative, environmentally friendly solutions and a passion for the mountains. At La Sportiva, "Made in Italy" means "Made in the mountains".
La Sportiva Highlights
- newLa SportivaAim Pants Black Women148,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaVanguard W Ski Touring Boots Ice / Hibiscus Women668,95 €599,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaBushido II Running Shoes Opal / Apple Green Men154,95 €139,45 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaBushido II Running Shoes Slate / Aqua Women154,95 €139,45 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaVanguard Ski Touring Boots Carbon / Yellow Men668,95 €599,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaVega Ski Touring Boots Carbon / Yellow Men528,95 €475,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaVega Ski Touring Boots Ice / Hibiscus Women528,95 €475,95 €
- - 9 %newLa SportivaStellar Ski Touring Boots Ice / Hibiscus Women528,95 €479,00 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaSkorpius CR Ski Touring Boots Black / Yellow Men598,95 €539,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaAequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Hibiscus Women298,95 €269,05 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaAequilibrium LT GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Yellow Men328,95 €296,05 €
- newLa SportivaAim Pants Opal Women148,95 €
- newLa SportivaOde Pants Black Men168,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaNepal Trek Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots Anthracite / Red Men378,95 €339,90 €
- newLa SportivaDash Longsleeve Paprika / Atlantic Women68,95 €
- newLa SportivaTour Longsleeve Night Blue / Cedar Men68,95 €
- newLa SportivaTour Longsleeve Tango Red / Spice Men68,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaNepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boots Ice Women488,95 €440,05 €
- newLa SportivaOdyssey GTX Hardshell Jacket Black / Cedar Men228,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTX S GTX Hiking Boots Black / Yellow Men188,95 €170,05 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTX S GTX Hiking Boots Carbon / Topaz Women188,95 €170,05 €
- newLa SportivaIkarus Pants Red Plum / Paprika Women198,95 €
- newLa SportivaOde Pants Ivy / Carbon Men168,95 €
- newLa SportivaIkarus Pants Black Men198,95 €
- newLa SportivaIkarus Pants Night Blue Men198,95 €
- newLa SportivaIkarus Pants Atlantic Women198,95 €
- newLa SportivaIkarus Pants Black / Sage Women198,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTrango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boots Aqua / Opal Women248,95 €224,05 €
- - 11 %newLa SportivaNepal Trek Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots Ice Women378,95 €339,00 €
- newLa SportivaSolo Pants Carbon Men118,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaUltra Raptor II Mid GTX Hiking and Trekking Boots Black / Yew Men184,95 €166,45 €
- newLa SportivaWarm Up Primaloft Skirt Red Plum / Carbon Women98,95 €
- newLa SportivaPluton Beanie Cedar / Night Blue24,95 €
- newLa SportivaPluton Beanie Spice / Tango Red24,95 €
- newLa SportivaCircle Beanie Tango Red / Night Blue24,95 €
- newLa SportivaPlanet Longsleeve Tango Red / Night Blue Men88,95 €
Why is La Sportiva a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
For the sports brand from Trentino, "eco-sustainability" is one of the five values that drive the company. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, La Sportiva stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on environmentally friendly, resource-saving production, packaging and waste management
- La Sportiva has set itself the goal of reducing emissions
La Sportiva: More than 90 years of passion
What drives La Sportiva? The passion for nature, mountain sports and the will to work together with "people who make the difference and who every day contribute to evolving technologies, machinery, materials, processes and ways of understanding the mountain from a sustainable perspective.” For over 90 years, La Sportiva has been based in Val di Fiemme, at the foot of the World Heritage Site of the Dolomites, which it seeks to protect by making its operations as environmentally friendly and sustainable as possible. Respect for the environment permeates all of the company’s activities, starting with the design phase of new products and extending to the search for eco-compatible or recycled raw materials with a low environmental impact in our R&D and to all the phases of the production process. Throughout, our aim is to progressively reduce CO2 emissions and the production of waste. La Sportiva’s environmental commitment has been confirmed by process and product certifications. La Sportiva, a bluesign system partner since 2012 and a supporter of the non-profit organization, EOCA, since 2013, also finances projects to preserve important ecosystems.
La Sportiva: "Made in Italy"
La Sportiva's history began almost a century ago with the manufacturing of shoes, and also today, the Italian outdoor brand develops footwear for all conceivable outdoor activities with high precision and profound knowledge. Whether for climbing, trail running, hiking, mountaineering or even touring - La Sportiva has developed the ideal footwear for every mountain sport. These products are distributed in more than 70 countries around the world. The Label has thus managed to get from a small Italian mountain village in the middle of the Dolomites on the world stage and to the hearts of many enthusiastic mountain athletes.
Not only the production of unique footwear is one of the strengths of the outdoor brand, also in the area of functional clothing La Sportiva excels with superb functionality and quality as well as with Italian design. The company's diverse winter and summer equipment includes pants for trekking and touring, shorts and shirts, various jackets, from fleece jackets to insulation jackets, vests and down jackets to hardshell jackets, as well as accessories such as beanies and headbands in a wide range of colors and designs. In addition to high-quality materials, La Sportiva also uses innovative technologies such as Primaloft for isolation skirts and Gore-Tex (GTX) for the popular Trango mountain boots.
La Sportiva is appreciated by professionals worldwide
Many well-known figures in mountain sports rely on the Italian label, which is nowadays recognized as the world's leading manufacturer of climbing shoes and high-altitude boots. These include, David Lama, who is unquestionably one of the leading figures in climbing and mountaineering, as well as the Czech sports climber Adam Ondra, who already belonged to the world’s elite at the age of 13 - just to name a few of the many international La Sportiva brand ambassadors. They all share the same passion and dedication for the mountains with La Sportiva and represent the company and its values in the fields of climbing, skialp and mountain running worldwide.
In addition to first-class mountaineering boots and climbing shoes, such as the Katana climbing shoe, La Sportiva's trail running and ski touring boots have a superb reputation among top athletes. The professionals swear by the quality and functionality of the Italian manufacturer’s products. In the case of trail runners, the models of the Akyra collection are very popular as they have high durability and functionality as well as high wearing comfort. La Sportiva touring skis in turn are characterized by mobility, lightness, longevity and an ideal power transmission from the shoe to the ski.
©La Sportiva Running by Claudia Ziegler
©La Sportiva ski touring by Giampaolo Calza