The outdoor specialist combines performance with innovative, environmentally friendly solutions and a passion for the mountains. At La Sportiva, "Made in Italy" means "Made in the mountains".
La Sportiva Highlights
- - 10 %newLa SportivaBoulder X Approach Shoes Grey / Yellow Men144,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaNepal Extreme Mountaineering Boots Yellow Men378,95 €341,05 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTrango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Yellow Men258,95 €233,05 €
- - 13 %newLa SportivaMythos Climbing Shoes Terra / Earth Men108,95 €94,95 €
- - 17 %newLa SportivaBoulder X Approach Shoes Red Men144,95 €119,90 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaNepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boots Yellow Men488,95 €439,90 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTrango Tech Leather GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Yellow Men268,95 €242,05 €
- - 13 %newLa SportivaMythos Climbing Shoes Aqua / Green Women108,95 €94,95 €
- - 13 %newLa SportivaNepal Trek Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots Anthracite / Red Men388,95 €339,90 €
- - 8 %newLa SportivaStickit Climbing Shoes Green/Yellow Kids48,95 €44,95 €
- - 14 %newLa SportivaMiura VS Climbing Shoes Yellow Men138,95 €119,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaAequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Yellow Men298,95 €269,05 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaBushido II Running Shoes Ink / Love Potion Women158,95 €127,15 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTX4 Approach Shoes Blue / Papaya Men164,95 €148,45 €
- - 12 %newLa SportivaTrango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boots Aqua / Opal Women258,95 €229,00 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaBoulder X Approach Shoes Slate / Red Plum Women144,95 €130,45 €
- - 13 %newLa SportivaNepal Trek Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots Ice Women388,95 €339,00 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaKarakorum Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots Anthracite / Red Men338,95 €305,05 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTrango Tower Extreme GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Yellow Men358,95 €323,05 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaMutant Running Shoes Opal / Aqua Women144,95 €115,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaAequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Hibiscus Women298,95 €269,05 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaBushido II Running Shoes Black / Yellow Men158,95 €127,15 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaSkwama Climbing Shoes Black / Yellow Men144,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTX Guide Approach Shoes Black / Yellow Men158,95 €143,05 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTrango Tech Leather GTX Mountaineering Boots Clay / Celery Women258,95 €233,05 €
- - 11 %newLa SportivaKatana Velcro Climbing Shoes White / Purple Women134,95 €119,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTX 5 GTX LOW Approach Shoes Carbon / Yellow Men184,95 €166,45 €
- - 25 %newLa SportivaVega Ski Touring Boots Ice / Hibiscus Women528,95 €399,00 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaVK Boa Running Shoes Black / Yellow Men154,95 €123,95 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaAequilibrium LT GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Yellow Men328,95 €296,05 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaBushido II Running Shoes Black / Goji Men158,95 €127,15 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaTX Guide Leather Approach Shoes Cloud / Love Potion Women168,95 €152,05 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaBushido II Running Shoes Red Plum / Topaz Women158,95 €127,15 €
- - 10 %newLa SportivaBoulder X Mid Hiking & Trekking Boots Carbon / Flame Men188,95 €170,05 €
- - 8 %newLa SportivaMythos ECO Climbing Shoes Green Bay Women118,95 €109,95 €
- - 20 %newLa SportivaAkasha II Running Shoes Carbon / Flame Men154,95 €123,95 €
Why is La Sportiva a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
For the sports brand from Trentino, "eco-sustainability" is one of the five values that drive the company. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, La Sportiva stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on environmentally friendly, resource-saving production, packaging and waste management
- La Sportiva has set itself the goal of reducing emissions
La Sportiva: More than 90 years of passion
What drives La Sportiva? The passion for nature, mountain sports and the will to work together with "people who make the difference and who every day contribute to evolving technologies, machinery, materials, processes and ways of understanding the mountain from a sustainable perspective.” For over 90 years, La Sportiva has been based in Val di Fiemme, at the foot of the World Heritage Site of the Dolomites, which it seeks to protect by making its operations as environmentally friendly and sustainable as possible. Respect for the environment permeates all of the company’s activities, starting with the design phase of new products and extending to the search for eco-compatible or recycled raw materials with a low environmental impact in our R&D and to all the phases of the production process. Throughout, our aim is to progressively reduce CO2 emissions and the production of waste. La Sportiva’s environmental commitment has been confirmed by process and product certifications. La Sportiva, a bluesign system partner since 2012 and a supporter of the non-profit organization, EOCA, since 2013, also finances projects to preserve important ecosystems.
La Sportiva: "Made in Italy"
La Sportiva's history began almost a century ago with the manufacturing of shoes, and also today, the Italian outdoor brand develops footwear for all conceivable outdoor activities with high precision and profound knowledge. Whether for climbing, trail running, hiking, mountaineering or even touring - La Sportiva has developed the ideal footwear for every mountain sport. These products are distributed in more than 70 countries around the world. The Label has thus managed to get from a small Italian mountain village in the middle of the Dolomites on the world stage and to the hearts of many enthusiastic mountain athletes.
Not only the production of unique footwear is one of the strengths of the outdoor brand, also in the area of functional clothing La Sportiva excels with superb functionality and quality as well as with Italian design. The company's diverse winter and summer equipment includes pants for trekking and touring, shorts and shirts, various jackets, from fleece jackets to insulation jackets, vests and down jackets to hardshell jackets, as well as accessories such as beanies and headbands in a wide range of colors and designs. In addition to high-quality materials, La Sportiva also uses innovative technologies such as Primaloft for isolation skirts and Gore-Tex (GTX) for the popular Trango mountain boots.
La Sportiva is appreciated by professionals worldwide
Many well-known figures in mountain sports rely on the Italian label, which is nowadays recognized as the world's leading manufacturer of climbing shoes and high-altitude boots. These include, David Lama, who is unquestionably one of the leading figures in climbing and mountaineering, as well as the Czech sports climber Adam Ondra, who already belonged to the world’s elite at the age of 13 - just to name a few of the many international La Sportiva brand ambassadors. They all share the same passion and dedication for the mountains with La Sportiva and represent the company and its values in the fields of climbing, skialp and mountain running worldwide.
In addition to first-class mountaineering boots and climbing shoes, such as the Katana climbing shoe, La Sportiva's trail running and ski touring boots have a superb reputation among top athletes. The professionals swear by the quality and functionality of the Italian manufacturer’s products. In the case of trail runners, the models of the Akyra collection are very popular as they have high durability and functionality as well as high wearing comfort. La Sportiva touring skis in turn are characterized by mobility, lightness, longevity and an ideal power transmission from the shoe to the ski.
©La Sportiva Running by Claudia Ziegler
©La Sportiva ski touring by Giampaolo Calza