Born in the Tyrolean Alps, Chillaz loves the adventure. Everything is possible! This also goes for the brand´s clothing. Functional is good, functional and robust is even better. And – also kind of rad!
- - 10 %newChillazNeo Shorts Curry Men79,95 €71,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazBoulder Pants Olive Men99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %ChillazKitzsteinhorn Pants Apple Butter Women119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %ChillazRofan Pants Blue Men119,95 €107,95 €
- - 20 %ChillazKufstein Pants Denim Dark Blue Men109,95 €87,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazHelge Pants Mahogany Women89,95 €80,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazRofan Pants Sand Men119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazGröden Pants Indigo Light Blue Women109,95 €98,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazWorking Pants Indigo Women119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazSummer Splash Pants Lake Green Women99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazElias Shorts Titan Men79,95 €71,95 €
- ChillazLarix Decidua Cap Brown / Olive29,95 €
- newChillazHirschkrah Cap Red / Black29,95 €
- - 25 %newChillazGandia Lettering Bus T-Shirt Mint Women39,95 €29,90 €
- - 10 %ChillazSan Diego Pants Black Denim Men99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazSummer Splash 3/4 Pants Olive Women89,95 €80,95 €
- newChillazLettering Bus Cap Brown29,95 €
- - 20 %ChillazSan Diego Pants Olive Men99,95 €79,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazElias Pants Dark Grey Men99,95 €79,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazStreet Hirschkrah T-Shirt Black / Grey Melange Men49,95 €39,95 €
- - 50 %newChillazPrag Longsleeve Dark Rust Men69,90 €35,00 €
- - 10 %newChillazBoulder Pants Dark Blue Men99,95 €89,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazJuna Patch Hoodie Creme Women99,95 €79,95 €
- - 20 %ChillazInterlaken Hoodie Creme Stripes Men99,95 €79,95 €
- - 20 %ChillazAlicante Hoodie Oil Blue Men79,95 €63,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazJuna Patch Hoodie Fuchsia Women99,95 €79,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazBergamo Ornament Logo Hoodie Mint Women69,95 €55,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazInterlaken Hoodie Blue Stripes Men99,95 €79,95 €
- - 10 %newChillazOahu Shorts Olive Men79,95 €71,95 €
- newChillazLettering Bus Cap Dark Red / Olive29,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazSan Siro Longsleeve Dark Blue Women59,95 €47,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazSan Siro Longsleeve Creme / Grey Melange Women59,95 €47,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazMontebelluna Longsleeve Mahogany Women79,95 €63,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazMontebelluna Longsleeve Dark Blue Women79,95 €63,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazInnsbruck Longsleeve Black Men69,95 €55,95 €
- - 20 %newChillazCresciano Flower Longsleeve Anthrazit Melange Women69,95 €55,95 €
Chillaz´s entire philosophy centers around the two key words Search & Respect. The search continues to lead the company to new fiber-creations time and again, which are worked on in Turkey under fair work conditions. The first award for this was the ISPO Brand New Award, which the company received only five years after its inception.
Who´s all part of the Chillaz family?
The brand´s name is an acronym for “Chilling and the Zillertal (an Austrian valley)”. After all, hectic is completely out of place in climbing as well as in life in general. The laid-back brand was founded by Ulf Kattnig and Florian Proxauf in 2001 in the Austrian village of Vomp, which is located in the Innsbruck area, just at the outskirts of the scenic Zillertal. In subsequent years, Ulf´s wife, Sandra, joined the team and has become a cornerstone in terms of design and marketing. Today, a crew of ten runs the whole, successful show. You can really connect with one of these people by simply giving him or her a call – an occasion which should not be taken for granted in today´s world.
Chillaz´s clothing is all about the feeling to it. The key to the brand´s success is the great quality of the chosen materials. What makes Chillaz´s products so popular are threads, which are individually developed with a company called Lenzing, featuring the soft, yet robust Lyocell (Tencel®) and Modal fibers. At this point, it could be mentioned that these materials are manufactured in the most environmentally friendly fashion available – however, this is a given with Chillaz. There is so much professionality and love involved, you will have a hard time to find something similar.
Chillaz really cares about details, like, for example, the characteristics of the colors, which must not be cancer-provoking, and that the composition of the material does not only say Lycra, but you can also feel the fiber´s high quality. Furthermore, the production conditions have to be fair as well. Within the fashion industry, paradoxically, long ways mean cheaper production – yielding a ton of profit at the expense of the workers in third world countries and the environment. Quite the contrary, Chillaz prefers short ways and pays fair and generous wages. This is why Chillaz exclusively produces in a small, family owned and operated factory in Turkey´s European area, which lives and loves the brand just like the crew itself. They definitely treat their brand like their signature. If you just don´t sign anything point-blankly, there is a lot of responsibility behind it.
A Chillaz line consists of clothing, which is suited for sports and leisure alike. The program comprises pants, pullovers and shirts, climbing jackets, and shorts with a special focus on coziness. The bright, fresh, and functional products are not only made for athletes, but also excite a plethora of people all over the world, no matter how active or old they might be.