The cult climbing brand from Tyrol puts fair working conditions and sustainable production first - and of course casual designs.
- newChillazKitzsteinhorn Pants Apple Butter Women119,95 €
- newChillazKitzsteinhorn Pants Blue Women119,95 €
- newChillazRofan Pants Blue Men119,95 €
- newChillazSummer Splash Pants Mahogany Women99,95 €
- newChillazKufstein Pants Denim Dark Blue Men109,95 €
- newChillazRelaxed Beanie Anthrazit Melange Dotted19,95 €
- newChillazRelaxed Beanie Dark Grey Melange19,95 €
- newChillazFlower Meadow Headband Mahogany19,95 €
- newChillazFlower Meadow Headband Dark Blue19,95 €
- newChillazChill Outside Headband Black19,95 €
- newChillazRelaxed Beanie Dark Blue Stripes24,95 €
- newChillazRelaxed Beanie Sand Melange Dotted19,95 €
- newChillazFloral Headband Turquoise19,95 €
- newChillazSeamless Climber Headband Anthrazit Melange19,95 €
- newChillazFloral Headband Peach19,95 €
- newChillazRelaxed Beanie Dark Wine Stripes24,95 €
- newChillazRelaxed Beanie Grey Melange19,95 €
- newChillazActive Pine Beanie Grey Melange29,95 €
- newChillazOrnament Zig Zag Headband Pink19,95 €
- newChillazEasy Cool Headband Sand Melange Dotted19,95 €
- newChillazEasy Cool Headband Anthrazit Melange Dotted19,95 €
- newChillazYosemite Pants Sea Moss Green Men99,95 €
- newChillazSan Diego Pants Dark Grey Men99,95 €
- newChillazSummer Splash Pants Denim Dark Blue Women99,95 €
- newChillazFuji Pants Mahogany Women99,95 €
- newChillazSan Diego Pants Mahogany Kids69,95 €
- newChillazSummer Splash Pants Dark Grey Women99,95 €
- newChillazSan Diego Pants Olive Kids69,95 €
- newChillazJogg Climbing Pants Indigo Men119,95 €
- newChillazElias Shorts Titan Men79,95 €
- newChillazInterlaken Hoodie Creme Stripes Men99,95 €
- newChillazBergamo Ornament Logo Hoodie Dark Blue Melange Women69,95 €
- newChillazGilfert Hoodie Dark Blue Melange Women99,95 €
- newChillazAlicante Hoodie Dark Red Men79,95 €
- newChillazElias Pants Dark Green Men99,95 €
- newChillazMounty Zip Hoodie Anthrazit Melange / Black Melange Men109,95 €
Why is Chillaz a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Even after 20 years, people with a love of detail are still making clothing for climbers and outdoor enthusiasts. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Chillaz is characterised above all by the following points:
- The owner-managed company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- Design in Tyrol/Austria, production in Italy, Croatia and Istanbul/Turkey
- The company pays attention to the resource-saving use of packaging materials and drives innovations forward
Feel-good clothing with aspiration
Born in the Tyrolean Alps, Chillaz loves adventure. No way? No way! That also applies to the clothing. Functional is good. Functional, durable and sustainable is better: "We live nature. That's why we conserve resources and ensure short distances. We pay wages that people can live on and create clothes that last a long time. For us, that means sustainable business." From design to production to packaging, Chillaz pays attention to the impact on the environment, especially the greenhouse gases emitted by the production of the materials and the water used for this. (Organic) cotton and the wood-based fibres Modal and Tencel are used.
Production takes place in Italy, Croatia and Turkey, and the people employed in Turkey have been part of the Chillaz family for over 20 years. A commitment to handshake quality. "We treat our brand like our personal signature. If you don't sign everything lightly, there is a lot of responsibility behind it." Chillaz´s entire philosophy centers around the two key words Search & Respect. The search continues to lead the company to new fiber-creations time and again, which are worked under fair work conditions. The first award for this was the ISPO Brand New Award, which the company received only five years after its inception.
Who´s all part of the Chillaz family?
The brand´s name is an acronym for “Chilling and the Zillertal (an Austrian valley)”. After all, hectic is completely out of place in climbing as well as in life in general. The laid-back brand was founded by Ulf Kattnig and Florian Proxauf in 2001 in the Austrian village of Vomp, which is located in the Innsbruck area, just at the outskirts of the scenic Zillertal. In subsequent years, Ulf´s wife, Sandra, joined the team and has become a cornerstone in terms of design and marketing. Today, a crew of ten runs the whole, successful show. You can really connect with one of these people by simply giving him or her a call – an occasion which should not be taken for granted in today´s world.
Chillaz: Tangible Love
Chillaz´s clothing is all about the feeling to it. The key to the brand´s success is the great quality of the chosen materials. There is so much professionality and love involved, you will have a hard time to find something similar. Chillaz really cares about details, like, for example, the characteristics of the colors, which must not be cancer-provoking, and that the composition of the material does not only say Lycra, but you can also feel the fiber´s high quality.
The Chillaz line consists of clothing, which is suited for sports and leisure alike. The program comprises pants, pullovers and shirts, climbing jackets, and shorts with a special focus on coziness. The bright, fresh, and functional products are not only made for athletes, but also excite a plethora of people all over the world, no matter how active or old they might be.