Born in the Tyrolean Alps, Chillaz loves the adventure. Everything is possible! This also goes for the brand´s clothing. Functional is good, functional and robust is even better. And – also kind of rad!
- newChillazNeo Shorts Curry Men79,95 €
- newChillazBoulder Pants Olive Men99,95 €
- newChillazKitzsteinhorn Pants Apple Butter Women119,95 €
- newChillazRofan Pants Blue Men119,95 €
- newChillazKitzsteinhorn Pants Blue Women119,95 €
- newChillazKufstein Pants Denim Dark Blue Men109,95 €
- newChillazHelge Pants Mahogany Women89,95 €
- newChillazGröden Pants Indigo Light Blue Women109,95 €
- newChillazWorking Pants Indigo Women119,95 €
- newChillazSummer Splash Pants Light Blue Women99,95 €
- newChillazSummer Splash Pants Lake Green Women99,95 €
- newChillazRofan Pants Sand Men119,95 €
- newChillazSloth T-Shirt Dark Blue Men45,95 €
- newChillazGandia Same but Different T-Shirt Grey Melange Women39,95 €
- newChillazHide The Best T-Shirt Light Mahogany Women49,95 €
- newChillazGandia Alps T-Shirt Lake Green Women39,95 €
- newChillazKauai Zigzag Ornament Top Creme Women39,95 €
- newChillazRock Hero T-Shirt Blue Men45,95 €
- newChillazFancy Little Dot T-Shirt Indigo Blue Stripes Washed Women45,95 €
- newChillazHide The Best T-Shirt Light Blue Women49,95 €
- newChillazBiella T-Shirt Creme / Grey Melange Women45,95 €
- newChillazBiella T-Shirt Black / Antracite Melange Women45,95 €
- newChillazGandia Alpaca Gang T-Shirt Apple Butter Women39,95 €
- newChillazGandia Alpaca Gang T-Shirt Oil Blue Women39,95 €
- newChillazHowling Wolf T-Shirt Light Grey Men45,95 €
- newChillazTao Hirschkrah T-Shirt Denim Dark Blue Women45,95 €
- newChillazÖtztal Stripes T-Shirt Bloming Dahlia Multicolor Women45,95 €
- newChillazRetro Worry Less T-Shirt Dark Blue Men45,95 €
- newChillazKamu T-Shirt Denim Dark Blue Men49,95 €
- newChillazMassouri Free Hugs Top Denim Dark Blue Women39,95 €
- newChillazCow T-Shirt Rust Men45,95 €
- newChillazGandia Alpaca Gang T-Shirt Bloming Dahlia Women39,95 €
- newChillazÖtztal Stripes T-Shirt Neptune Green Multicolor Women45,95 €
- newChillazKauai Zigzag Ornament Top Lake Green Women39,95 €
- newChillazKamu T-Shirt Denim Multicolor Men49,95 €
- newChillazAlpaca Gang T-Shirt Green Men45,95 €
Chillaz´s entire philosophy centers around the two key words Search & Respect. The search continues to lead the company to new fiber-creations time and again, which are worked on in Turkey under fair work conditions. The first award for this was the ISPO Brand New Award, which the company received only five years after its inception.
Who´s all part of the Chillaz family?
The brand´s name is an acronym for “Chilling and the Zillertal (an Austrian valley)”. After all, hectic is completely out of place in climbing as well as in life in general. The laid-back brand was founded by Ulf Kattnig and Florian Proxauf in 2001 in the Austrian village of Vomp, which is located in the Innsbruck area, just at the outskirts of the scenic Zillertal. In subsequent years, Ulf´s wife, Sandra, joined the team and has become a cornerstone in terms of design and marketing. Today, a crew of ten runs the whole, successful show. You can really connect with one of these people by simply giving him or her a call – an occasion which should not be taken for granted in today´s world.
Chillaz´s clothing is all about the feeling to it. The key to the brand´s success is the great quality of the chosen materials. What makes Chillaz´s products so popular are threads, which are individually developed with a company called Lenzing, featuring the soft, yet robust Lyocell (Tencel®) and Modal fibers. At this point, it could be mentioned that these materials are manufactured in the most environmentally friendly fashion available – however, this is a given with Chillaz. There is so much professionality and love involved, you will have a hard time to find something similar.
Chillaz really cares about details, like, for example, the characteristics of the colors, which must not be cancer-provoking, and that the composition of the material does not only say Lycra, but you can also feel the fiber´s high quality. Furthermore, the production conditions have to be fair as well. Within the fashion industry, paradoxically, long ways mean cheaper production – yielding a ton of profit at the expense of the workers in third world countries and the environment. Quite the contrary, Chillaz prefers short ways and pays fair and generous wages. This is why Chillaz exclusively produces in a small, family owned and operated factory in Turkey´s European area, which lives and loves the brand just like the crew itself. They definitely treat their brand like their signature. If you just don´t sign anything point-blankly, there is a lot of responsibility behind it.
A Chillaz line consists of clothing, which is suited for sports and leisure alike. The program comprises pants, pullovers and shirts, climbing jackets, and shorts with a special focus on coziness. The bright, fresh, and functional products are not only made for athletes, but also excite a plethora of people all over the world, no matter how active or old they might be.