The Lower Bavarian family business Völkl combines high-tech innovation with German craftsmanship.
The ProThe VÖLKL Racetiger comes directly from the World Cup. If you are looking for best quality and speed combined in one ski, the Racetiger is the perfect match.
Newly definedThe VÖLKL Deacon redefines the way you experience the slopes. No matter if you ski agile or make tight turns, everything is possible.
- - 32 %VölklRacetiger 130-160cm + vMotion 7.0 Kids 19/20189,95 €129,00 €
- - 50 %VölklDeacon 76 Pro + XC 16 GW Grün 18/19999,95 €499,00 €
- - 29 %VölklRacetiger Junior + M 4.5 EPS Rot Kids 18/19139,95 €99,00 €
- - 27 %VölklRacetiger 70-120cm + vMotion 4.5 Kids 19/20149,95 €109,00 €
- - 13 %newVölklV-Werks Katana Climbing Skins149,90 €129,95 €
- - 13 %newVölklBMT 90 Climbing Skins149,90 €129,95 €
- - 33 %VölklRace Double 195cm Ski Bag Blue59,95 €39,95 €
- - 33 %VölklRace Single Skibag 165cm+15cm+15cm Ski Bag Blue59,95 €39,95 €
- - 14 %newVölklBMT 109 21/221049,95 €899,00 €
- newVölklPhantastick Pole Black34,95 €
- VölklPhantastick W Pole Purple Women29,95 €
- - 13 %newVölklV-Werks Mantra Climbing Skins149,90 €129,95 €
- - 14 %newVölklRise Above 88 21/22629,95 €539,00 €
- - 14 %newVölklRise Above 88 W Women 21/22629,95 €539,00 €
- - 31 %newVölklDeacon Jr. Pro VMot + 7.0 vMotion Jr R Kids 21/22289,95 €199,00 €
- - 20 %newVölklDeacon 84 + Lowride XL 13 FR D GW 21/22899,95 €719,00 €
- - 15 %newVölklRise High 88 21/22849,95 €719,00 €
- - 31 %newVölklRacetiger Jr Pro + VMot 7.0 Kids 21/22289,95 €199,00 €
- - 20 %newVölklDeacon 80 LR + Lowride XL 13 FR D GW 21/22799,95 €639,00 €
- - 40 %VölklM5 Mantra + Ambition 12 inkl. Stoppers 20/211079,95 €649,00 €
- - 20 %newVölklRactiger SL RMotion + RMotion2 12 GW 21/22899,95 €719,00 €
- - 40 %VölklKendo 92 + Tyrolia Ambition 12 inkl. Stopper 20/211079,95 €649,00 €
- - 21 %newVölklRacetiger RC Red VMOT3 + VMotion 11 GW 21/22779,95 €619,00 €
- - 20 %newVölklRacetiger SC BLK VMot3 + VMotion 12GW 21/22799,95 €639,00 €
- - 20 %newVölklRacetiger RC Black + VMotion 12 GW R 21/22799,95 €639,00 €
- - 21 %newVölklDeacon 79 + IPT WR XL 12 TCX GW 21/22679,95 €539,00 €
- - 40 %VölklKendo 88 + Tyrolia Ambition 12 incl. Stoppers 20/211029,95 €619,00 €
- - 48 %newVölklRise 84 + ATK Crest 10 + Kohla Smart Glue Men 21/221148,85 €599,00 €
- - 48 %newVölklRise 84 W + ATK Crest 8 Blue + Kohla Smart Glue 21/221148,85 €599,00 €
- - 40 %VölklM5 Mantra 20/21749,95 €449,00 €
- - 15 %newVölklRevolt 121 21/22799,95 €679,00 €
- - 17 %newVölklRevolt 95 21/22429,95 €359,00 €
- - 14 %newVölklMantra V-Werks 21/221049,95 €899,00 €
- - 12 %newVölklClassic Single Ski Ski Bag Black / Yellow39,90 €34,95 €
- - 10 %newVölklClassic Double Ski Ski Bag Black / Yellow49,90 €44,95 €
- - 38 %newVölklKatana Junior + Squire 10 Kids 21/22499,95 €309,00 €
As one of the few, the company develops and produces the majority of its skis in Germany. Völkl is particularly present in the racing sector, which has won many World Cup successes and Olympic medals. But Völkl is also very strong off-piste. A wide selection of touring and freeride skis delights all those worldwide who like to spend their winter in powder. Thanks to his close cooperation with top athletes from the racing sector, as well as freeriders, technologies and innovations are continuously developed and optimized.
VÖLKL: “WE PRODUCE WHERE WE LIVE AND SKIING”
Founded in the 18th century by Mr. Georg Völkl, Völkl initially produced carriages, boats and sledges. In 1923 the first alpine ski was developed and series production started a few years later. Even today Völkl manufactures its skis in Straubing, Bavaria. As a result, the company is not only close to the mountains, but also shows a sense of responsibility and promises its customers German quality and tradition.
Today Völkl is one of the leading manufacturers of skis. The product range includes skis from all branches of winter sports. In addition, ski poles, touring skins, backpacks and bags complement the equipment for this sport.
The brand's hobbyhorse is his racing skis, because not only World Cup athletes shine with the Racetiger series! With a wide range of radii, waists and technologies, the manufacturer offers every sporty skier the right ski for the slopes. The RTM is particularly popular as an all-mountain ski. This is equipped with Völkl's latest innovation - the 3D.Glass - which enhances edge grip and lively rebound in every swing. With its freeride, freestyle and touring skis, Völkl guarantees the best quality and the latest technologies. The touring series VTA offers skis with a middle width of 80 to 108mm. This means that all tourers are well catered for, regardless of whether they prefer narrow and agile or better a little wider for endless deep snow fun.
Sustainability is our responsibility
Starting in the first stage in a ski’s life cycle – the sourcing and processing of raw materials – Völkl put a premium on sustainability, relying on alliances with hand-chosen local partners. The raw materials they use come from 100 percent European sources. For example, the wood used to make the skis comes exclusively from European FSC- and PEFC-certified renewable sources. The suppliers recycle 100 percent of the wood that cannot be used in ski production, for example to generate electricity, or by suppliers giving it directly to local farmers in the form of sawdust.
They transport the individual raw materials used in production in returnable wooden packaging without film wrapping that is reusable and sustainable. The location of the Völkl factory in Straubing, Germany, allows for short transport routes, reducing emissions of pollutants. The main Völkl factory in Straubing is one of the world’s most advanced ski production plants. The energy management system at the factory in Straubing is certified according to DIN ISO 50001. In the interests of clean production, Völkl has significantly reduced the use of poisonous and hazardous substances, and they have completely eliminated them from many stages of production. For example, the hazardous substance dichloromethane (DCM) is no longer used in the production process. The recirculation of grinding water has allowed to reduce water consumption by almost 50 percent. Recycled materials, such as steel edges and coatings, generally play an important role. Up to 28 percent of the skis are now made from recycled or sustainably produced materials.
Völkl’s high-quality, long-lasting products are a key element of our efforts to be sustainable. This is complemented by a complaint processing and repair service in Straubing, which prevents the disposal of an entire product by replacing individual parts, thereby reducing the use of materials. Völkl works closely with certified regional waste disposal service providers and put great emphasis on the extensive reuse and recycling of individual materials including aluminium chips, steel, paper and wood.