- - 50 %OrtovoxWestalpen 3L Pants Pacific Green WomenMSRP 519,95 €259,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %OrtovoxWestalpen 3L Light Pants Sly Fox MenMSRP 389,95 €194,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 50 %OrtovoxWestalpen Softshell Pants Pacific Green WomenMSRP 379,95 €189,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %OrtovoxWestalpen 3L Pants Sly Fox MenMSRP 519,95 €259,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- - 50 %SalewaOrtles Durastretch Pants Black Out WomenMSRP 299,95 €149,95 €Available Sizes:3442
- LaMuntMichelle Trekking 4Season Short Pants Antic Blue Women189,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 50 %SalewaTested product Ortles Durastretch Pants Black Out MenMSRP 299,95 €149,95 €Available Sizes:XL2XL
- LaMuntMichelle Trekking 4Season Long Pants Antic Blue Women189,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- LaMuntMichelle Trekking 4Season Regular Pants Antic Blue Women189,95 €Available Sizes:38404244
- newDynafitMercury Dynastretch Pants Black Out Men219,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newDynafitMercury Dynastretch Pants Black Out Women219,95 €Available Sizes:34363842
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Olive Night Men648,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 50 %OrtovoxMèdola Short Pants Black Raven WomenMSRP 349,95 €174,99 €Available Sizes:L
- newDynafitTLT Touring Dynastretch Pants Black Out Women199,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newOrtovoxCevedale Pants Black Raven Men339,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL2XLL/L
- - 50 %SalewaSella Responsive Pants Black Out MenMSRP 299,95 €150,00 €Available Sizes:2XL
- newDynafitMezzalama Race Pants Black Out Men159,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %Ortovox3L Deep Shell Bib Ski Pants Dark Wine WomenMSRP 599,95 €299,99 €Available Sizes:XS
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Ski Pants Caviar Women548,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newSchöffelMatrei Pants Navy Blazer Men199,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- newCMPSoftshell Pants Nero Kids49,95 €Available Sizes:104110116128140
- - 50 %MammutTartarmar SO Pants Black WomenMSRP 199,95 €100,00 €Available Sizes:42S
- - 50 %SalewaComici Short Pants Black Out MenMSRP 239,95 €119,99 €Available Sizes:2XL
- - 50 %TernuaKazpek Pants Pagoda Blue WomenMSRP 299,95 €150,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- newDynafitMercury Dynastretch Pants Winter Moss Men219,95 €Available Sizes:LXL
- - 50 %SalewaSella 3L Powertex Responsive Pants Oatmeal WomenMSRP 399,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:42
- - 50 %SalewaComici Long Pants Black Out WomenMSRP 239,95 €119,99 €Available Sizes:3438
- - 50 %SalewaComici Short Pants Black Out WomenMSRP 239,95 €119,99 €Available Sizes:36
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Ski Pants Caviar Men548,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newDynafitMezzalama Race Pants Black Out Women159,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %OrtovoxCol Becchei Softshell Pants Sly Fox MenMSRP 299,95 €149,99 €Available Sizes:XXL
- newOrtovoxCevedale Pants Black Raven Women339,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLL/L
- newOrtovoxCol Becchei Softshell Pants Black Raven Women319,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newOrtovoxBerrino Pants Pacific Green Women259,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %VaudeLarice Light III Pants Black MenMSRP 149,95 €74,99 €Available Sizes:52
- - 50 %SalewaSella 2L Powertex TirolWool Responsive Pants Black Out WomenMSRP 399,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:4042
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Ski Pants Caviar Men548,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Indigo Night Women648,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newHoudiniPace Pants True Black Women319,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %Crazy IdeaSound Pants Tempest WomenMSRP 199,90 €99,95 €Available Sizes:S
- newOrtovoxWestalpen 3L Pants Petrol Blue Men519,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newOrtovox3L Ortler Hardshell Pants Petrol Blue Men449,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newVaudeLarice IV Pants Dark Sea Women189,95 €Available Sizes:3434S3636S38
- - 50 %MartiniReady To Go Pants Chilli / Iris WomenMSRP 219,90 €109,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Indigo Night Men648,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newMammutTaiss Guide So Pants Marine Women249,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- newSalewaSella Powertex Tirolwool® Ski Pants Autumnal Kids149,95 €Available Sizes:104116128140152
- - 50 %PatagoniaUpstride Pants Abalone Blue WomenMSRP 239,95 €120,00 €Available Sizes:L
- newOrtovoxBerrino Short Pants Petrol Blue Women259,95 €Available Sizes:SMLL/L L/S
- newMonturaSound Pants Nero Women118,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %MonturaEvoque 2 Pants Nero WomenMSRP 194,95 €97,50 €Available Sizes:L
- newOrtovoxWestalpen 3L Pants Winetasting Women519,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 50 %Future WildManifest 2L Ski Pants Sand WomenMSRP 349,95 €174,99 €Available Sizes:ML
- newOrtovoxCol Becchei Softshell Pants Pacific Green Women319,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newOrtovox3L Ortler Hardshell Pants Petrol Blue Women449,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %Crazy IdeaOxygen Pants Zebra Mix WomenMSRP 199,90 €99,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newSalewaSella Durastretch Pants Black Out Women199,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- newSalewaOrtles 3L Powertex Pants Black Out Men319,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL2XL
- - 50 %ElevenatePure Ski Pants Maroon Brown WomenMSRP 549,95 €274,99 €Available Sizes:L
- newOrtovoxCol Becchei Softshell Pants Black Raven Men319,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %HoudiniMotion Top Pants True Black WomenMSRP 239,95 €119,99 €Available Sizes:SL
- newDynafitTLT Touring Dynastretch Pants Blueberry / Storm Blue Men199,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %SalewaPedroc Stormwall Durastretch Pants Electric MenMSRP 159,95 €79,99 €Available Sizes:M
- newOrtovoxBerrino Pants Petrol Blue Men259,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLL/L
- newDynafitSpeed Dynastretch Pants Blueberry / Marine Blue Women199,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newSalewaSella Powertex Tirolwool® Ski Pants Oatmeal Kids149,95 €Available Sizes:104116128140152
- newMonturaNordik 2 Pants Nero Women178,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %Future WildManifest Tour 2L Bib Ski Pants Antelope Canyon WomenMSRP 449,95 €224,99 €Available Sizes:XSM
- newOrtovox3L Ortler Hardshell Pants Coral Women449,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 50 %NorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Orange Alert / Blue Fog WomenMSRP 648,95 €324,50 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %ScottUltimate Dryo 10 Ski Pants Cream Beige WomenMSRP 199,95 €100,00 €Available Sizes:L
- newDynafitSpeed Dynastretch Pants Black Out / Magnet Men199,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
Ski touring pants at Sport Conrad
Especially in the mountains, the weather can change quickly and bright sunshine turns into an icy wind with snow and rain. That's why it's important that you get the right pants beforehand, which are adapted to the versatile requirements of a ski tour and offer the necessary weather protection. Find your perfect ski touring pants now at Sport Conrad!
The ideal pants for your ski tour
The various models of ski touring pants differ mainly in the material, such as hardshell or softshell, and in the functions. In general, you should pay particular attention to the wearing comfort of your ski touring pants. Ski touring pants that don't fit properly or restrict your freedom of movement quickly become a problem - not to mention that as a ski tourer you're engaged in a strenuous high-performance sport where you quickly work up a sweat.
Therefore, when buying your ski touring pants, pay attention to a good moisture exchange, moisture transport or moisture management of the materials. For the descents through deep snow with sometimes icy wind, your ski touring pants should be waterproof or at least water-repellent and windproof, so you do not freeze. Pants with closable vents that you can leave open on the ascent and close for the descent can also be an advantage. Especially important for your ski touring pants when you're skiing through deep snow or in powder are gaiters with snow guards on the legs that keep the swirling snow away from your body.
Hardshell, Softshell & more: start perfectly equipped into your skitouring advennture
Each brand makes its own ski touring pants with special features. The biggest difference, however, is the material from which the pants are made. Whether you choose a hardshell or softshell ski touring pants and which inner material you prefer on your pants depends mainly on your preferences on ski touring.
Hardshell pants for extreme weather conditions
Hardshell ski touring pants offer you good all-round weather protection, but are particularly advantageous in extreme weather conditions. Hardshell pants are made of extremely robust material and are therefore particularly durable. These pants are breathable and waterproof, which is why snow and moisture from outside can not reach your body, but the sweat on your skin is released to the outside. In addition, hardshells are tear-resistant and protect you optimally from wind and moisture.
If you are therefore often in higher regions or on long ski tours, hardshell ski touring pants are ideal. However, you should also note that the pants are less breathable in milder temperatures and work best in cold outdoor temperatures. Discover now hardshell pants for men and women from all theleading outddor brands as Ortovox, Vaude, Salewa, NORRØNA, Ternua, Dynafit, Scott and more!
more breathability with Softshell skitouring pants
Softshell pants are extremely elastic and guarantee a very good moisture exchange. Softshell ski touring pants thus regulate your body climate and ensure that you sweat less. At the same time, the material mix of the pants made of nylon, spandex and partly also polyester is water-repellent and keeps the cold from the outside away from your body. Softshell ski touring pants offer you not only a lot of freedom of movement, but also an optimal body climate on your ski tour.
Note, however, that the function of these pants quickly diminish when the weather conditions become harsh and difficult or you ski a lot through deep snow. Softshell ski touring pants are water resistant and will protect you from wind, but not from very cold temperatures or a lot of outside moisture. At Sport Conrad you can find softshell products from Ortovox, Martini, La Sportiva, Vaude and many more.
Fleece, Mernio & Co. guarantee for the funcionality you are looking for
Gore Tex pants are waterproof thanks to their unique membrane. For the lining of your ski touring pants however, fleece or merino wool are advantageous fabrics. Fleece is a soft material that transports moisture from the inside very well through the pants to the outside and thus protects you from cooling down.
Ski touring pants with merino wool are multifunctional. Merino regulates your body climate and protects you from the cold by releasing the sweat on your skin to the outside. At the same time, a merino wool lining cools you down when you overheat. Which material is best suited for your ski touring pants often depends on your own taste and the planned area of use.
Ascent, descent, skitouring - matching pants can be a decisive factor
On a ski tour, your clothing must be adapted to different conditions. When climbing the mountain, you quickly start to sweat and your pants should therefore quickly wick moisture away from the body to the outside and regulate your body climate. These properties are supported by ventilation zippers, which are opened during the ascent and allow excess heat to escape. For the descent in deep snow, they are quickly closed and the ski touring pants protect you from the cold again. In addition, water-repellent and windproof material for ski touring pants offers many advantages.
Therefore, when buying your ski touring pants, pay attention to which requirements the pants have to meet. Do you prefer long tours in high regions or do fast descents in deep snow have priority for you? In any case, it is important that your ski touring pants do not fit too tightly to the body and that lightweight materials give you plenty of freedom of movement.
Get your Skitouring equipment now - at Sport Conrad
The ideal ski touring pants, along with weatherproof jackets, hats, gloves and the right underwear, form the basis of your equipment on ski tours. At Sport Conrad you are guaranteed to find the perfect ski touring pants for your needs. We offer ski touring pants from most of the leading outdoor brands brands for men, women and children. In addition to pants and jackets, as always, you'll find the right hardware from ski boots to bindings to skis, for your next tour in the mountains. Discover now the ideal equipment for more weather protection on ski tours at Sport Conrad!