- - 50 %FalkeRU4 Light Short Socks Black-Mix MenMSRP 17,95 €8,95 €Available Sizes:41,043,045,048,0
- - 50 %Sense 6'' Shorts Black MenMSRP 109,95 €55,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 50 %CMPVest Nero WomenMSRP 29,95 €15,00 €Available Sizes:4244
- - 87 %ScottRC Run 3/4 Tights Black / Yellow WomenMSRP 79,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %FalkeRU4 Light Short Socks Black-Mix WomenMSRP 17,95 €8,95 €Available Sizes:363840
- - 50 %Ortovox120 Comp Light Boxer Baselayer Shorts Just Blue MenMSRP 39,95 €20,00 €Available Sizes:2XL
- - 30 %newDynafitUltra Long Tights Black Out WomenMSRP 89,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:34
- - 17 %newIcebreakerAnatomica Tank Baselayer Shortsleeve Black MenMSRP 59,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %DynafitVert Shorts Beet Red WomenMSRP 59,95 €30,00 €Available Sizes:3436
- - 69 %Northern PlaygroundZipbra™ Woll Sports-Bra Black WomenMSRP 64,00 €20,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %FiveFingersNo Show Socks BlackMSRP 12,90 €6,45 €Available Sizes:S
- - 30 %newDynafitUltra Long Tights Black Out MenMSRP 89,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 20 %newONRunning Pants Black MenMSRP 169,95 €135,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 50 %SalomonExo Motion TW Shorts Ebony / Black MenMSRP 119,95 €60,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 80 %Northern PlaygroundZiplongs Woll 3/4 Baselayer Pants Black WomenMSRP 99,00 €20,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %DynafitReact Visor Cap Mykonos BlueMSRP 34,95 €17,50 €Available Sizes:L/X S/M
- - 75 %SalomonSense Shorts Black WomenMSRP 79,95 €20,00 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %DynafitVert Wind 49 Vest Black Out WomenMSRP 99,95 €50,00 €Available Sizes:36
- - 50 %FalkeRu4 Wool Socks Light Grey Mel. MenMSRP 21,95 €10,95 €Available Sizes:410
- - 20 %newONWeather Vest Black MenMSRP 139,95 €111,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 50 %FalkeRu4 Wool Socks Light Grey Mel. WomenMSRP 21,95 €10,95 €Available Sizes:40
- - 50 %FalkeRU4 Cool Socks Cobalt MenMSRP 19,95 €9,95 €Available Sizes:41434548
- - 50 %Adidas TerrexAgravic Trail Running Tights Black MenMSRP 84,95 €42,50 €Available Sizes:46485052
- - 20 %newRoecklJarvis Gloves SchwarzMSRP 29,95 €23,95 €Available Sizes:79107585
- - 71 %DynafitReact Visor Cap SilvrettaMSRP 34,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:L/X S/M
- - 50 %OrtovoxFleece Light Short Baselayer Pants Night Blue Blend MenMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:2XL
- - 50 %CEPLow Cut 3.0 Socks Ice / Grey WomenMSRP 17,95 €8,95 €Available Sizes:2
- - 40 %SidasTrail Protect Socks Blue / OrangeMSRP 19,95 €11,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %SalomonSense Aero T-Shirt White / Black MenMSRP 59,95 €30,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 33 %SalomonCross Warm Gloves BlackMSRP 29,95 €19,95 €Available Sizes:XSSXL
- - 67 %SalomonAir Logo Golden Trail Cap White / WhiteMSRP 29,95 €10,00 €One size
- - 50 %DynafitVert 2 Shorts Winter Moss MenMSRP 59,95 €30,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 50 %DynafitAlpine Visor Cap FrostMSRP 34,95 €17,50 €One size
- - 50 %DynafitVert Tight Shorts Black Out WomenMSRP 69,95 €35,00 €Available Sizes:40
- - 50 %Adidas TerrexParley Agravic All-Around Shorts Black / White MenMSRP 59,95 €30,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 87 %ScottKinabalu Run 3/4 Tights Black WomenMSRP 79,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 20 %newIncylenceArrows Short Socks InfernoMSRP 15,95 €12,75 €Available Sizes:46,0
- - 50 %CEPShort 3.0 Socks Black / Dark Grey WomenMSRP 19,95 €9,95 €Available Sizes:2
- - 68 %MalojaSilberblattM. Shorts Moss WomenMSRP 94,95 €30,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 75 %SalomonSense Visor Cap WhiteMSRP 39,95 €10,00 €One size
- - 50 %Adidas TerrexAgravic Tights Black / White WomenMSRP 84,95 €42,50 €Available Sizes:3436
- - 50 %MalojaDompfaffM. Vest Moonless MenMSRP 139,95 €70,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %DynafitVert Wind 49 Vest Ocean WomenMSRP 99,95 €50,00 €Available Sizes:38
- - 67 %SalomonAgile Warm Gloves Crystal BlueMSRP 29,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:LXL
- - 50 %SalomonSense 2in1 Shorts Black MenMSRP 79,95 €40,00 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 70 %Adidas TerrexAgravic Tank Top Non Dyed WomenMSRP 49,95 €15,00 €Available Sizes:L
- - 20 %newONHybrid Shorts Black MenMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 50 %Red ChiliWO Poca Seamless Sports-Bra Purple WomenMSRP 54,95 €27,50 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %OdloActive F-Dry Light Eco Suw Baselayer Shorts Black WomenMSRP 19,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 75 %SalomonSense Visor Cap Dark DenimMSRP 39,95 €10,00 €One size
- - 67 %SalomonElevate Move On Shorty Shorts Night Sky WomenMSRP 59,95 €20,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 20 %newSalomonCross Warm Gloves Deep BlackMSRP 29,95 €23,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %DynafitAlpine Visor Cap Pink GloMSRP 34,95 €17,50 €One size
- - 50 %FalkeRU5 Lightweight Short Socks Neon Red MenMSRP 20,95 €10,45 €Available Sizes:4548
- - 20 %newONPerformance Long-T Longsleeve Black MenMSRP 79,90 €63,90 €Available Sizes:ML
- - 50 %FalkeRU5 Lightweight Short Socks After Eight WomenMSRP 20,95 €10,45 €Available Sizes:3640
- - 50 %MalojaAstiM. Socks Pastel Glow WomenMSRP 14,95 €7,50 €Available Sizes:42,0
- - 20 %newIncylenceWings Socks White / CanaryMSRP 17,95 €14,35 €Available Sizes:46,0
- - 50 %LöfflerBike Undershorts Elastic Bike Underpants Black/Grey Melange MenMSRP 54,95 €27,50 €Available Sizes:54
- - 20 %newONLightweight Cap BlackMSRP 39,95 €31,95 €One size
- - 20 %newIncylenceDiagonals Socks Canary Inferno MenMSRP 17,95 €14,35 €Available Sizes:42,046,0
- - 20 %newONRunning Pants Black WomenMSRP 169,95 €135,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %ONActive-T Breathe T-Shirt Navy WomenMSRP 69,95 €35,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 80 %SalomonAgile Mid 3/4 Tights Black WomenMSRP 49,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %IncylenceRenewed 97 Socks Ocean Light PinkMSRP 19,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:46,0
- - 40 %SidasRun Feel Socks Black / YellowMSRP 19,95 €11,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 58 %SalomonSense Jacket White WomenMSRP 119,95 €50,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 30 %newAdidas TerrexAgravic Trail Running 2.5-Layer Rain Pants Black MenMSRP 139,95 €97,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %BuffCoolnet UV Slim Headband Sish Pink Fluor WomenMSRP 12,95 €6,50 €One size
- - 50 %OdloSeamless Medium Sports-Bra Raspberry Fudge WomenMSRP 34,95 €17,50 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 20 %newONLong Tights Black WomenMSRP 119,95 €95,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %newGore WearR3 Gloves BlackMSRP 29,95 €23,95 €Available Sizes:7910
Sun, rain, wind, heat, cold - running is possible in any weather. But to make sure that your sport doesn't turn into torture and that you enjoy your jogging, it's important to have the right equipment. This includes, in addition to good running shoes, the right running clothes. Do you prefer running on trails or on the road, do you do fast sprints or long runs, are you a fine-weather runner or do you want to do your best even in uncomfortable weather? We'll explain how to make your fitness adventure a real good experience and how to find your right gear at Sport Conrad.
BUY THE RIGHT RUNNING CLOTHES ONLINE
Sure, you don't really need much to run. But the feeling when you're out and about in really good running clothes is simply different. Sweat should be transported to the outside, the fabric should dry quickly and either cool or warm you, depending on the weather. The clothing should be durable and fit comfortably.
RUNNING CLOTHES: THE RIGHT OUTFIT FOR EVERY SEASON
Just some shorts and a T-shirt during summer, plus a jacket in the winter time? Well, it's not quite that simple. In summer it's important that you don't overheat when it's really warm outside. But you also need to be protected from the sun and UV rays. Functional running clothing is breathable, transports your sweat to the outside, dries quickly and sometimes even has an antibacterial effect and thus prevents unpleasant odors.
When it's cold outside, the running clothes should have warming properties - but still offer you a dry feeling. Whether for the transitional season or the deepest winter - there are special running pants, shirts, jackets or vests for every weather. A little tip: A rule of thumb says that you should be a little chilly at the start, then you are properly dressed.
RUNNING PANTS: SHORT OR LONG, TIGHTS OR SWEATPANTS?
Does it always have to be the super tight pants for running? No. However, tights have two advantages over wider-cut running pants: they fit like a second skin and guarantee you complete freedom of movement. The tight fit transports moisture away from your body and regulates your temperature. Thin tights are usually sufficient and can be worn in warmer temperatures. For the really cold winter days, there are thermal pants for keeping you warm. But it is always important: The running pants must fit well and must not chafe anywhere.
In addition, there are compression pants that exert more pressure in certain areas to promote better blood circulation. Whether this really leads to better performance is a matter of debate. But compression can prevent injuries and enhance muscle recovery.
So what about shorts and other running pants? Shorts are always a good choice when it's very warm. Even in single-digit temperatures, shorts in combination with a longsleeve can be sufficient if you have fast and strenuous runs ahead of you.
If you don't feel like wearing very tight pants, then you can of course train with more loose pants. The advantage here can be wind permeability, which means that the clothing promises additional cooling. However, you must be careful that the pants do not chafe anywhere or slip constantly. A disadvantage is that wider cut pants often do not regulate moisture as well as tights - but all in all it remains a matter of taste.
RUNNING JACKETS AND VESTS: LONG LIVE THE ONION LAYER PRINCIPLE!
There are rain jackets, windproof running jackets, vests that keep you warm, running vests against the wind, outerwear with reflectors - the rabge is huge. The good thing is: The garments complete each other perfectly - with the onion layer principle you can’t make many mistakes.
• Running vests complement long-sleeves or T-shirts and can also be worn under jackets. They warm your body, but leave your arms completely free to move. There are super light vests. There are vests that protect you from the wind in the front, but are well ventilated in the back. For winter there are insulated vests and some running vests also protect against light rain. First of all, it is important to know whether you sweat quickly while running or whether you freeze more. The vest should always fit tightly so that it does not flap when running. But it should also not hurt or rub anywhere. There are vests with pockets that offer space for energy bars or other equipment - or vests that are super minimalist and literally do not weigh anything.
• Depending on the weather, a jacket can be worn over a vest. In the rain, the body gets chilled quickly, so a special rain jacket is recommended for wet weather, which then also keeps the wind out. You should always pay attention to the balance between waterproofness and breathability. The power lies in the combination: a good running rain jacket should offer both to a certain extent.
• Wind jackets can be either wind resistant or windproof. They can also be a good choice for moderate temperatures, wind, and light rain if you're not going to be out for that long and maybe training more intensely.
• Finally, there are the warming insulation jackets for your winter run. These are also available in waterproof and windproof versions - but here, too, good breathability is especially important. Depending on your taste, a hood can be a helpful detail. For long runs, storage space is an advantage, which means a jacket with several pockets. If you are really fit and rather go on short units with speed, the jacket should above all be light. You should also make sure that your jacket is equipped with reflective inserts, so that you are well seen in the dark season.
We offer more detailed information about running jackets here.
RUNNING SHIRTS: FROM BASIC TO SUPER FUNCTIONAL
Everyone needs a running shirt. Of course, you can also run in a basic cotton shirt - but it will soon stick to your body because it absorbs the sweat. We recommend that you invest in a functional shirt that is breathable and perhaps even odorless.
Whether you prefer to wear a wide or a tight running shirt is a matter of taste. As always, though, if you're going for speed, tight might be the better choice, plus the shirt can then absorb moisture better and transport it to the outside. There are running shirts that have mesh inserts for even better breathability. Other shirts are processed with windproof membranes that keep wind out from the front. There are also fabrics that protect against UV rays. Remember here, too, that dark fabrics - like black - tend to heat up more than light-colored pieces. For all its functionality, a running shirt should fit comfortably and the seams should never rub anywhere.
A COOL SPECIAL: RUNNING SKIRTS FOR WOMEN
Running skirts look super chic and are definitely an eye-catcher. But not only that - they have some practical features as well. Usually, the skirts are combined with a short tight on the inside, so the runner doesn't have to worry about a flapping skirt during her workout. Important here: The material must be breathable and comfortable. The skirt itself should be stretchy and not hinder during running.
UNDERWEAR, CAPS, SOCKS AND CO.
Rather a small detail, but one that should not be forgotten: Running socks! We recommend wearing well-fitting functional socks that transport moisture to the outside and don't get soaked. This also prevents blisters. In addition, special running socks usually have no seams in the toe area that could create pressure points. Another important note: There are socks where the toe boxes are specially designed for left and right and thus guarantee a more precise fit. Especially with socks, it is necessary to distinguish between men's and women's models, because they are cut differently. It is also essential to make sure that the socks are the right size. Compression socks can help you recover faster during your workout.
You should also make sure that your base layers fit well and do not rub. There is functional underwear for running that dries quickly and doesn't leave you soaked.
Headbands can be beneficial for summer or winter, as they keep sweat from flowing into your eyes. Your ears will also be well protected from the wind or cold. Lightweight caps made of quick-drying material are handy for winter, so your body's heat doesn't escape through your head. Arm warmers and leg warmers can be a good addition to shirts and shorts, special running gloves can also provide warm hands already in the transitional period.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW?
There is suitable running clothing for children to buy online in our store, which is also made of functional fabrics and is often robustly processed.
In addition, there are of course many other accessories besides clothing that can be of benefit to you during your running sessions: Running watches and heart rate monitors can help you monitor and improve your performance. In bright sunlight, you may want to train with special running sunglasses, and on long runs you may need a hydration belt or a trail running vest. If you're running off-road, poles can be helpful, and in the winter you might need a headlamp.
Either way, with the right equipment, your running workout will be a real success. Let's get going!