- - 38 %FiveFingersNo Show Socks GreyMSRP 12,90 €7,95 €Available Sizes:SXL
- - 30 %CEPWinter Endurance Mid-Cut Socks Black MenMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €Available Sizes:345
- - 30 %CEPWinter Endurance Mid-Cut Socks Navy MenMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €Available Sizes:345
- - 50 %IncylenceMerino Rise Socks Grey GreenMSRP 23,95 €11,95 €Available Sizes:38,0
- - 40 %CEPUltralight Short Socks Petrol / Dark Red MenMSRP 24,95 €14,95 €Available Sizes:345
- - 50 %IncylenceMerino Rise Socks Grey PinkMSRP 23,95 €11,95 €Available Sizes:38,046,0
- - 30 %FalkeTK2 Socks Burgundy WomenMSRP 21,95 €15,35 €Available Sizes:363840
- - 30 %MalojaBaslanM. Socks MossMSRP 14,95 €10,45 €Available Sizes:46,0
- - 50 %ONPerformance High Socks Meadow / Niagara MenMSRP 24,95 €12,45 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 30 %CEPCold Weather Compression Socks Black WomenMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €Available Sizes:234
- - 30 %MalojaBaslanM. Socks Glow WomenMSRP 14,95 €10,45 €Available Sizes:42,046,0
- - 50 %ONPerformance Low Socks Twilight / Navy MenMSRP 19,95 €9,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 30 %FalkeRU4 Cool Socks Radiant Orchid WomenMSRP 19,95 €13,95 €Available Sizes:36,038,040,042,0
- - 50 %MalojaMonte MuntaM. Socks Moonless MenMSRP 34,95 €17,50 €Available Sizes:42,046,0
- - 30 %CEPThe Run V4 Low Cut Socks Dark Red WomenMSRP 17,95 €12,55 €Available Sizes:23
- - 30 %CEPCold Weather Compression Socks Grey WomenMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €Available Sizes:234
- - 50 %CEPUltralight Low Cut Socks Grey / Light Grey MenMSRP 19,95 €9,95 €Available Sizes:3
- newFalkeRU4 Light Short Socks Black-Mix Men18,95 €Available Sizes:41,043,045,048,0
- newFalkeRU4 Light Short Socks Black-Mix Women18,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 50 %FiveFingersNo Show Socks BlackMSRP 12,90 €6,50 €Available Sizes:S
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Merino Crew Socks Grey / Black24,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newFalkeRu4 Wool Socks Light Grey Melange Men22,95 €Available Sizes:434548410
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Crew Socks Black / Grey19,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Quarter Socks Blue / Green18,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 21 %WrightsockCoolmesh II Quarter Socks Royal BlueMSRP 18,95 €14,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Quarter Socks Plum / Pink Women18,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 40 %SidasTrail Protect Socks Blue / OrangeMSRP 19,95 €11,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- FalkeRU 4 Light Socks Light Grey Kids11,95 €Available Sizes:26,030,034,038,0
- newCEPThe Run V4 Mid Cut Socks Black Men19,95 €Available Sizes:345
- newDynafitNo Pain No Gain Socks Black Out Nimbu21,95 €Available Sizes:38,042,046,0
- newDynafitStay Fast Socks Black Out21,95 €Available Sizes:38,042,046,0
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Merino Crew Socks Grey Smoke24,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %FalkeRU5 Lightweight Short Socks Neon Red MenMSRP 20,95 €10,50 €Available Sizes:45
- - 40 %FalkeRU5 Lightweight Short Socks After Eight WomenMSRP 20,95 €12,55 €Available Sizes:40
- newDynafitVertical Mesh Footie Socks Black Out14,95 €Available Sizes:38,042,046,0
- - 50 %IncylenceRenewed 97 Socks Ocean Light PinkMSRP 19,95 €10,00 €Available Sizes:46,0
- - 47 %FalkeRU4 Short Socks Matrix MenMSRP 17,95 €9,50 €Available Sizes:48
- - 40 %SidasRun Feel Socks Black / YellowMSRP 19,95 €11,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %BauerfeindRun Ultralight Mid Cut Socks Navy MenMSRP 19,90 €9,95 €Available Sizes:40,0
- newCEPThe Run V4 Mid Cut Socks Petrol / Dark Red Men19,95 €Available Sizes:345
- newCEPUltralight Low Cut Socks Black / Light Grey Men19,95 €Available Sizes:345
- newCEPThe Run V4 Mid Cut Socks Ocean / Petrol Women19,95 €Available Sizes:234
- newCEPThe Run V4 No Show Socks Black Women17,95 €Available Sizes:234
- - 36 %CEPRun Ultralight Socks Black / Light Grey WomenMSRP 54,95 €34,95 €Available Sizes:2
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Quarter Socks Seamist Turquoise18,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- FalkeRU4 Cool Short Socks Cobalt Men18,95 €Available Sizes:41434548
- newCEPThe Run V4 No Show Socks Black Men17,95 €Available Sizes:345
- - 50 %SidasRun Anatomic Ankle Socks WhiteMSRP 15,95 €7,95 €Available Sizes:44,047,0
- newFalkeRU4 Light Short Socks Turquoise Women18,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 50 %SidasRun Anatomic Ankle Socks BlackMSRP 15,95 €7,95 €Available Sizes:44,047,0
- newCEPThe Run V4 Mid Cut Socks Pink / Black Women19,95 €Available Sizes:234
- FalkeRU4 Cool Short Socks Rose Women18,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 50 %FlokyRun Up Socks BlackMSRP 48,95 €24,50 €Available Sizes:XSSXL
- newDynafitVertical Mesh Footie Socks Pink Glo14,95 €Available Sizes:38,042,0
- - 33 %WapitiAreco Socks Ultra SchwarzMSRP 14,95 €9,95 €Available Sizes:41
- newCEPThe Run V4 Low Cut Socks Black Women18,95 €Available Sizes:234
- newCEPThe Run V4 Low Cut Socks Black Men18,95 €Available Sizes:345
- - 50 %FalkeRU4 Speed Socks White WomenMSRP 18,95 €9,50 €Available Sizes:36384042
- MalojaMantuaM. Socks Honey11,95 €Available Sizes:42,0
- - 50 %BauerfeindRun Ultralight Mid Cut Socks Black WomenMSRP 19,90 €9,95 €Available Sizes:37,0
- FalkeRU4 Cool Socks Black Women19,95 €Available Sizes:363840
- newWrightsockCoolmesh II Crew Socks Plum / Pink Women19,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- newCEPRun Ultralight Socks Grey / Light Grey Women54,95 €Available Sizes:234
- - 50 %IncylenceSibs Socks Mint Pink WomenMSRP 15,95 €8,00 €Available Sizes:46,0
- newCEPThe Run V4 Tall Socks Petrol / Dark Red Men49,95 €Available Sizes:34
- - 47 %SidasRun Anatomic Ankle Low Socks BlackMSRP 14,95 €7,95 €Available Sizes:38,041,044,047,0
- newCEPThe Run V4 Low Cut Socks Pink Women18,95 €Available Sizes:234
- - 39 %BauerfeindSports Ankle Support Dynamic Socks RiveraMSRP 48,95 €29,90 €Available Sizes:XXL
- - 50 %FlokyRun Up Short Socks BlackMSRP 19,90 €10,00 €Available Sizes:XSSL
- newKari TraaNora 2-Pack Socks Pri Women9,95 €Available Sizes:38,041,0
- - 50 %FlokyRun Up Short Socks WhiteMSRP 19,90 €10,00 €Available Sizes:XSSLXL
- - 50 %BauerfeindRun Ultralight Mid Cut Socks Berry WomenMSRP 19,90 €9,95 €Available Sizes:40,043,0
Buy running socks online at Sport Conrad
Before breakfast, at lunchtime or after work - jogging is a great way to clear your head and at the same time do something good for your body while moving in the fresh air. Your run will be unpleasant if your socks become soaked with sweat during longer and more intense stretches and painful blisters form on your feet!
How important are the right running socks?
Very important! Because a good jog is not only about the right running shoes, but also the right running socks. So you have the perfect equipment for your run. But what exactly is the difference between conventional socks and sports socks? The foot releases a lot of sweat when running. As a result, the normal socks you use for an everyday sneaker soak up sweat very quickly. As a result, the socks are completely soaked very quickly. In addition, wearing normal socks often creates friction points that can cause excruciating blisters on the feet. With all these inconveniences, you lose the fun of running.
Therefore, you should definitely look for a suitable pair of socks. Thanks to the materials used and the padding in the necessary places, running socks even provide a supportive effect during your runs. Furthermore, the sports socks create a perfect foot climate. Running socks are very breathable and wick away sweat. Compared to everyday socks, running socks usually contain a synthetic fabric blend that ensures dry feet and maintains the fit. Another advantage of sports socks is that they are made with circular embroidery machines. Because of this, annoying
What should I look for when buying running socks?
Most running socks contain an anatomical foot board and differentiate between left and right. This allows the toe boxes to sit perfectly in the shoe and on the foot. A seamless design makes the socks a real foot-flatterer. Choose the right size based on your shoe size, but make sure you don't go up a size, as is the case with running shoes. Remember - running socks have to sit firmly on the foot and should not slip back and forth while running, leave no marks and in no case impede blood circulation in the calves or ankles.
The size of the running socks is based on the shoe size. They are also marked right and left. Another point to look out for when buying running socks. One thing you have to pay particular attention to is the length of the running socks. In addition to material, thickness, structure and size, running socks differ in length. These are divided into 3 variants: Low cut running socks, mid cut running socks and copression socks.
Low Cut Running Socks
Runners who do not like to jog with flashy socks are well catered for with the low cut version. These socks are short, non-flashy and disappear inside the shoe. They are also perfect for hot summer days. A compression zone supports the arch of the foot and relieves pressure.
Mid cut running socks
The mid cut version, on the other hand, goes up to the ankles and thus usually offers additional stability. A compression zone at the ankle and midfoot of mid-cut running socks stabilises the arch of the foot. In addition, more of these zones protect the sole of the foot and thus reduce the pressure on the heel. Mid cut socks are a popular choice among runners, especially in the slightly cooler months.
Another way to protect and support your feet is with compression socks. These socks are available for both men and women. They reach up to the knees and are also very tight. This puts constant pressure on the calf, which helps to supply the muscles with oxygen. What also counts in favour of compression stockings is the positive effect that the compression has against sore muscles and cramps. At the same time, pressure on the heel and Achilles tendon is reduced.
Fit, material and care of running socks
As already mentioned, running socks need to fit perfectly. After all, you only want to concentrate on the trail or the asphalt while running and not be distracted by ill-fitting socks. Unlike everyday socks, which are usually made of a high percentage of cotton, sports socks are made of a breathable synthetic fabric blend. Polyester, nylon, acrylic or natural fibres like merino wool are often used. To achieve an individual degree of cushioning, the socks also differ in material thickness. Especially in summer, thin socks are preferred by athletes. Thicker running socks, on the other hand, are preferred in the cooler seasons. These are somewhat thicker in the weave and therefore take up a little more space in the shoe.
The right socks for running are important!
Whether you're looking for low, mid or compression running socks, you'll find them in plain to brightly coloured, unisex, for men, for women, in 3-packs or individually - no matter what you're looking for, brands such as Asics, On, CEP or adidas offer a range of different sock models for men, women and children. When buying running socks, it is always important that you feel comfortable in them. Especially on long runs, the shoe and sock are exposed to constant movement and thus constant friction. A good pair of running socks prevents friction and blisters, is breathable, prevents unpleasant odours and fits well.