- newFjällrävenCanvas Belt Dark Grey24,95 €
- newFjällrävenKånken Backpack Super Grey94,95 €
- newFjällrävenSingi Heavy Flannel Shirt Navy Men129,95 €
- newFjällrävenTotepack No.1 Bag Super Grey129,95 €
- newFjällrävenÖvik Knit Pullover Acorn Men169,95 €
- newFjällrävenÖvik Knit Pullover Dark Navy Women169,95 €
- newFjällrävenCanvas Belt Black24,95 €
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Dark Navy39,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Classic Beanie Grey29,95 €
- newFjällrävenByron Beanie Red Oak42,95 €
- newFjällrävenByron Beanie Dark Grey / Grey42,95 €
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Beanie Deep Forest59,95 €
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Beanie Black59,95 €
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Buckwheat Brown39,95 €
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Beanie Grey59,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Anorak Hardshell Jacket Uncle Blue / Sand Stone Men199,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Anorak Hardshell Jacket Storm Women199,95 €
- newFjällrävenÖvik Cord Shirt Deep Forest Men89,95 €
- newFjällrävenByron Beanie Dark Navy42,95 €
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Grey39,95 €
- newFjällrävenÖvik Nordic Pullover Grey Men179,95 €
- newFjällrävenKånken Backpack Ochre94,95 €
- newFjällrävenKånken Backpack Spruce Green94,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Lite Padded Insulation Jacket Dark Navy Men299,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Sweatshirt Acorn Men79,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Anorak Hardshell Jacket Mustard Yellow Women199,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Anorak Hardshell Jacket True Red Women199,95 €
- newFjällrävenÖvik Nordic Pullover Dark Navy Men179,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Sweatshirt Storm Men79,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Anorak Hardshell Jacket Storm Men199,95 €
- newFjällrävenSnow Wool Jacket Dark Navy Women179,95 €
- newFjällrävenExpedition Long Down Parka True Red Women599,95 €
- newFjällrävenVardag Sweatshirt Red Oak Men79,95 €
- newFjällrävenLogo Sweatshirt Grey / Melange Men99,95 €
- newFjällrävenLogo Sweatshirt Mesa Purple Women99,95 €
- newFjällrävenÖvik Knit Pullover Grey Women169,95 €
Why is Fjällräven a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The Swedish brand attaches great importance to a responsible approach to people, animals and nature and promotes awareness for a mindful use of the outdoor habitat. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Fjällräven is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- The company pursues an environmentally friendly, resource-saving production policy
- The company is actively committed to environmental protection and promotes environmental projects
Outdoor gear for generations
Since 1960, Fjällräven designs have focused on durability - the most important aspect of sustainability, but one that often receives less attention. A well-worn jacket is full of memories and a blessing for the environment: "We design products that - with little care - last a lifetime. We use materials that are durable. We develop products that are easy to repair. And we design timeless clothing that doesn’t go out of fashion."
In addition, the focus is on functionality - and the balance between functionality and environmental impact is important. For example, Fjällraven uses Eco-Shell, a PFC-free, breathable and waterproof material. Fjällraven’s main material, G-1000, a breathable, waxed - and thus water-repellent - cotton-polyester fabric, is now available in an eco-version: made from organic cotton and recycled polyester. Incidentally, the Swedish brand’s goal is "to inspire more people to enjoy nature and at the same time leave the warehouse in a better condition than they found it".
A little boy with innovative ideas
The history of Fjällräven begins in 1950 in the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, where the 14-year-old Åke Nordin and a friend went on a hike and noticed that the backpack is not as comfortable as it should be. Åke Nordin then decided to design his own model.
The wooden frame ensures a better weight distribution and a better ventilation. The first interested people were Sami reindeer owners. Since they are usually on the road for a very long time, it was especially convenient for them that this backpack is comfortable to wear even under heavy loads. When Åke Nordin completed his compulsory military service, he realized that not even the country’s leading elite federation had equipment that would satisfy the requirements. And so he decided, 10 years after his hike and the first ideas for backpacks, to found the company Fjällräven.
From the studio appartement to the stores of more than 20 countries
At the beginning the headquarter of the brand Fjällräven was a one-room apartment of the family in the suburb of Örnsköldsvik. Since then, many years have passed by, and Fjällräven has been successfully on the market for more than 60 years. The Swedish outdoor equipment manufacturer Fjällräven is still facing the same challenges: innovative and clever solutions, continuous improvement of materials, less weight and more freedom of movement.
Fjällräven does not follow fleeting trends. The brand can be recognized by the small fox, its functionality, durability and the perfect fit. Fjällräven’s products are now sold in more than 20 countries. Some - such as the Greenland jacket, the Vidda pants, the Kånken backpack and the Expedition down jacket - have developed over the years into genuine classics in the outdoor world. The manufacturer is constantly working on the development of materials, solutions and designs for new favorites - especially in outdoor apparel.
The guiding principle of the brand - pure nature
Fjällräven wants to develop outdoor equipment, which makes nature experience up close. Nature is an important point that marks and inspires the whole brand. Because when you are on the road in nature, you can see exactly what is missing or what can be improved and that is how the best ideas for new innovations come about.
The nature also plays an important role in the production of the products. Therefore, protection of the environment is an important issue for Fjällräven. In doing so, the company wants to keep the negative environmental impacts of its activities as low as possible. This is the only way to ensure that the following generations can enjoy the beauty of untouched nature as well. Fjällräven tries to select suitable raw materials and to reduce the consumption of water, energy and chemicals. Animal protection also plays an important role, therefore, the process of extracting down is one of the most rigorous of the outdoor industry.
In addition, Fjällräven introduced The Fjällräven Way in 2013. This is an initiative that sets guidelines for sustainability. The symbol of the initiative is a compass. In the same way as there are four cardinal points, the compass has four trading directions which are of great importance. The N stands for Nature & Environment, the E for Economy, the S for Social Responsibility and the W for Wellbeing. With the products of Fjällräven you will be optimally equipped and get new and improved innovations. Besides, you are doing something good for the environment.