Functional, durable and timeless: this is what outdoor clothing and equipment from Fjällräven stands for - and some designs have already developed cult character. Designed so that people can enjoy them for generations to come.
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Crossbody Bag Patina GreenMSRP 69,95 €59,45 €One size
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Pocket Bag Patina GreenMSRP 49,95 €42,45 €One size
- - 5 %newFjällrävenÖvik Knit Pullover Misty Green / Deep Patina WomenMSRP 209,95 €199,45 €Available Sizes:XSML
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Pocket Bag BlackMSRP 49,95 €42,45 €One size
- - 5 %newFjällrävenÖvik Twill Shirt Dark Navy / Basalt MenMSRP 129,95 €123,45 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Pocket Bag Shark GreyMSRP 49,95 €42,45 €One size
- - 10 %newFjällrävenÖvik Path Knit Pullover Grey / Chalk White WomenMSRP 229,95 €206,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 10 %newFjällrävenCanada Shirt Chestnut / Dark Navy MenMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 10 %newFjällrävenÖvik Path Knit Pullover Patina / Misty Green WomenMSRP 229,95 €206,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 10 %newFjällrävenVardag Pile Fleece Jacket Aloe Green WomenMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- - 10 %newFjällrävenVardag Pile Fleece Jacket Black WomenMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 15 %newFjällrävenKånken Backpack Super GreyMSRP 99,95 €84,95 €One size
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Pocket Bag NavyMSRP 49,95 €42,45 €One size
- - 10 %newFjällrävenÖvik Lite Padded Shirt Dark Navy / Indigo Blue MenMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Totepack Bag Patina GreenMSRP 99,95 €84,95 €One size
- - 10 %newFjällrävenLada Round-Neck Pullover Buckwheat Brown MenMSRP 209,95 €188,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Hip Pack Rowan RedMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €One size
- - 5 %newFjällrävenVardag Pile Fleece Jacket Chestnut / Navy MenMSRP 239,95 €227,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 10 %newFjällrävenExpedition Pack Down Jacket Patina Green WomenMSRP 379,95 €341,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 10 %newFjällrävenSingi Flanell Over Shirt Black / Iron Grey WomenMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- - 10 %newFjällrävenExpedition Down Poncho Coat Black WomenMSRP 599,95 €539,95 €Available Sizes:LXLS/M
- - 5 %newFjällrävenÖvik Heavy Flannel Shirt Buckwheat Brown / Autumn Leaf MenMSRP 119,95 €113,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 5 %newFjällrävenVardag Lite Padded Insulation Jacket Dark Navy MenMSRP 309,95 €294,45 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 10 %newFjällrävenSingi Flannel Over Shirt Patina Green / Deep Patina WomenMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 5 %newFjällrävenExpedition Long Down Parka Basalt WomenMSRP 699,95 €664,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Hip Pack Patina GreenMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €One size
- - 15 %newFjällrävenHigh Coast Hip Pack Dawn BlueMSRP 59,95 €50,95 €One size
- - 10 %newFjällrävenVardag Anorak Hardshell Jacket Mustard Yellow WomenMSRP 209,95 €188,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 5 %newFjällrävenÖvik Knit Pullover Chalk White /Flint Grey WomenMSRP 209,95 €199,45 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- - 5 %newFjällrävenVardag Pile Fleece Jacket Chalk White WomenMSRP 199,95 €189,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 10 %newFjällrävenÖvik Rib Pullover Grey MenMSRP 239,95 €215,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newFjällrävenVardag Classic Beanie Acorn34,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenCanvas Belt Dark Navy34,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenÖvik Heavy Flannel Shirt Dark Navy / Buckwheat Brown Men119,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 50 %Fjällräven1960 Logo T-Shirt Mais Yellow WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €Available Sizes:XSM
- newFjällrävenGreenland Winter Parka Buckwheat Brown Men349,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Beanie Caper Green64,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenVardag Classic Beanie Bordeaux Red34,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Grey44,95 €One size
- - 50 %FjällrävenLogo T-Shirt Mais Yellow WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newFjällrävenKarl Pro Pants Dark Navy Men169,95 €Available Sizes:50525456
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Acorn44,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Dark Navy44,95 €One size
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Beanie Grey64,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenVardag Sweatshirt Misty Green Women99,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newFjällrävenVardag Sweatshirt Buckwheat Brown Men99,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %FjällrävenAbisko Midsummer Pants Jade Green / Patina Green WomenMSRP 189,95 €94,95 €Available Sizes:42
- - 50 %FjällrävenLogo Sweatshirt Dawn Blue / Terracotta Brown WomenMSRP 119,95 €59,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %FjällrävenHigh Coast Cool T-Shirt Dawn Blue WomenMSRP 59,95 €29,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %FjällrävenSunrise T-Shirt Chalk White WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €Available Sizes:L
- newFjällrävenÖvik Heavy Flannel Shirt Patina Green / Deep Patina Women119,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newFjällrävenCanvas Belt Buckwheat Brown34,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenSnow Wool Jacket Grey Women209,95 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Badge Sweatshirt Grey Melange Men119,95 €Available Sizes:SMXL
- newFjällrävenÖvik Path Knit Headband Deep Patina-Misty Green39,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenSingi Heavy Flannel Shirt Dark Navy / Buchkwheat Brown Men129,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newFjällrävenLogo Sweatshirt Deep Patina / Misty Green Women119,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newFjällräven1960 Logo Badge Sweatshirt Dark Navy Men119,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 50 %FjällrävenStina Pants Indigo Blue WomenMSRP 159,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:34
- - 50 %FjällrävenHigh Coast Cool T-Shirt Patina Green WomenMSRP 59,95 €29,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %FjällrävenLogo T-Shirt Dawn Blue WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %FjällrävenHigh Coast Trail Pants Patina Green WomenMSRP 179,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:42
- - 50 %FjällrävenAbisko Hike Shorts Patina Green MenMSRP 129,95 €64,95 €Available Sizes:46
- - 20 %FjällrävenCanvas Belt Light KhakiMSRP 34,95 €27,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenCanvas Belt Black34,95 €One size
- newFjällrävenÖvik Heavy Flannel Shirt Chalk White / Dune Beige Women119,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 20 %FjällrävenVardag Långtradarkeps Cap GreenMSRP 44,95 €35,95 €Available Sizes:L/X S/M
- newFjällrävenVardag Pile Fleece Jacket Black / Dark Grey Men199,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newFjällrävenKiruna Padded Parka Acorn Women379,95 €Available Sizes:XSSL
- newFjällrävenSingi Heavy Flannel Shirt Autumn Leaf / Dark Navy Men129,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newFjällrävenExpedition Down Lite Down Jacket Patina Green / Mustard Yellow Women599,95 €Available Sizes:XSL
- newFjällrävenClassic Knit Beanie Dawn Blue44,95 €One size
Why is Fjällräven a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The Swedish brand attaches great importance to a responsible approach to people, animals and nature and promotes awareness for a mindful use of the outdoor habitat. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Fjällräven is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- The company pursues an environmentally friendly, resource-saving production policy
- The company is actively committed to environmental protection and promotes environmental projects
Outdoor gear for generations
Since 1960, Fjällräven designs have focused on durability - the most important aspect of sustainability, but one that often receives less attention. A well-worn jacket is full of memories and a blessing for the environment: "We design products that - with little care - last a lifetime. We use materials that are durable. We develop products that are easy to repair. And we design timeless clothing that doesn’t go out of fashion."
In addition, the focus is on functionality - and the balance between functionality and environmental impact is important. For example, Fjällraven uses Eco-Shell, a PFC-free, breathable and waterproof material. Fjällraven’s main material, G-1000, a breathable, waxed - and thus water-repellent - cotton-polyester fabric, is now available in an eco-version: made from organic cotton and recycled polyester. Incidentally, the Swedish brand’s goal is "to inspire more people to enjoy nature and at the same time leave the warehouse in a better condition than they found it".
A little boy with innovative ideas
The history of Fjällräven begins in 1950 in the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, where the 14-year-old Åke Nordin and a friend went on a hike and noticed that the backpack is not as comfortable as it should be. Åke Nordin then decided to design his own model.
The wooden frame ensures a better weight distribution and a better ventilation. The first interested people were Sami reindeer owners. Since they are usually on the road for a very long time, it was especially convenient for them that this backpack is comfortable to wear even under heavy loads. When Åke Nordin completed his compulsory military service, he realized that not even the country’s leading elite federation had equipment that would satisfy the requirements. And so he decided, 10 years after his hike and the first ideas for backpacks, to found the company Fjällräven.
From the studio appartement to the stores of more than 20 countries
At the beginning the headquarter of the brand Fjällräven was a one-room apartment of the family in the suburb of Örnsköldsvik. Since then, many years have passed by, and Fjällräven has been successfully on the market for more than 60 years. The Swedish outdoor equipment manufacturer Fjällräven is still facing the same challenges: innovative and clever solutions, continuous improvement of materials, less weight and more freedom of movement.
Fjällräven does not follow fleeting trends. The brand can be recognized by the small fox, its functionality, durability and the perfect fit. Fjällräven’s products are now sold in more than 20 countries. Some - such as the Greenland jacket, the Vidda pants, the Kånken backpack and the Expedition down jacket - have developed over the years into genuine classics in the outdoor world. The manufacturer is constantly working on the development of materials, solutions and designs for new favorites - especially in outdoor apparel.
The guiding principle of the brand - pure nature
Fjällräven wants to develop outdoor equipment, which makes nature experience up close. Nature is an important point that marks and inspires the whole brand. Because when you are on the road in nature, you can see exactly what is missing or what can be improved and that is how the best ideas for new innovations come about.
The nature also plays an important role in the production of the products. Therefore, protection of the environment is an important issue for Fjällräven. In doing so, the company wants to keep the negative environmental impacts of its activities as low as possible. This is the only way to ensure that the following generations can enjoy the beauty of untouched nature as well. Fjällräven tries to select suitable raw materials and to reduce the consumption of water, energy and chemicals. Animal protection also plays an important role, therefore, the process of extracting down is one of the most rigorous of the outdoor industry.
In addition, Fjällräven introduced The Fjällräven Way in 2013. This is an initiative that sets guidelines for sustainability. The symbol of the initiative is a compass. In the same way as there are four cardinal points, the compass has four trading directions which are of great importance. The N stands for Nature & Environment, the E for Economy, the S for Social Responsibility and the W for Wellbeing. With the products of Fjällräven you will be optimally equipped and get new and improved innovations. Besides, you are doing something good for the environment.