- - 56 %LekiCristallo SL 2 Plus Telescopic Pole DarkgreyMSRP 89,95 €39,95 €One size
- - 57 %LekiCimalite CorTec SMU Telescopic Pole Lime / Silber / SchwarzMSRP 69,95 €29,95 €One size
- - 25 %KomperdellHighlander Cork Telescopic Pole Silber / DunkelrotMSRP 59,95 €44,95 €One size
- - 20 %KomperdellCarbon C3 Pro Telescopic Pole Schwarz / BlauMSRP 149,95 €119,95 €One size
- - 18 %Black DiamondTrail Telescopic PoleMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 21 %LekiSherpa Telescopic Pole Dark Anthracite / Copper / Neon YellowMSRP 139,95 €109,95 €One size
- - 18 %Black DiamondWomen's Trail Telescopic Pole WomenMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 20 %KomperdellExplorer Contour PL Telescopic Pole Silber / BlauMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €One size
- - 35 %Black DiamondW Distance Carbon Z Foldable Pole Dark Patina WomenMSRP 169,95 €109,95 €Available Sizes:115
- - 29 %LekiSherpa Lite Telescopic Pole Neonorange / Black / Denim BlueMSRP 139,95 €99,95 €One size
- - 13 %LekiSherpa FX Carbon Strong Foldable Pole Orange / DenimblueMSRP 229,95 €199,95 €Available Sizes:140
- - 17 %Black DiamondTrail Cork Trekking Telescopic Pole GraniteMSRP 119,95 €99,95 €One size
- - 17 %Black DiamondW's Cork Trekking Telescopic Pole Alpine Lake WomenMSRP 119,95 €99,95 €One size
- - 33 %LekiLegacy Telescopic Pole Anthracite / PetrolMSRP 74,95 €49,95 €One size
- - 17 %LekiCressida FX Carbon AS Foldable Pole White / Mango / Silver WomenMSRP 204,95 €169,95 €One size
- - 18 %LekiCressida Telescopic Pole Mango / White / SilverMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 41 %Black DiamondDistance Carbon Z Foldable Pole Ultra BlueMSRP 169,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:115120125
- - 17 %LekiCross Trail FX.One Superlite Foldable Pole White / BlackMSRP 179,95 €149,95 €Available Sizes:110115120125130
- - 27 %LekiMakalu Lite Telescopic Pole Orange / Black / Dark AnthraciteMSRP 109,95 €79,95 €One size
- - 26 %LekiKhumbu AS Telescopic Pole Dark Anthracite / Orange / BlackMSRP 94,95 €69,95 €One size
- - 41 %LekiTested product Cressida Telescopic Pole Mango / White / SilverMSRP 109,95 €64,95 €One size
- - 17 %KomperdellShockmaster Cork Powerlock Telescopic Pole Grün / SilberMSRP 119,95 €99,95 €One size
- - 18 %LekiBlack Series Carbon Telescopic Pole Black / Black Grey / Dark AnthraciteMSRP 169,95 €139,95 €One size
- - 24 %LekiKhumbu Telescopic Pole Dark Anthracite / White / Bright RedMSRP 84,95 €64,95 €One size
- - 25 %LekiCressida AS Telescopic Pole Brownmetallic / Chocolate BrownMSRP 119,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 26 %Black DiamondDistance Carbon FLZ Foldable Pole Ultra BlueMSRP 189,95 €139,95 €Available Sizes:140
- - 26 %Black DiamondW Distance Carbon FLZ Pole Dark Patina WomenMSRP 189,95 €139,95 €Available Sizes:110125
- - 20 %LekiLhasa Telescopic Pole Mint / Dark Anthracite / White WomenMSRP 74,95 €59,95 €One size
- - 29 %KomperdellPeak Hunter Jr. Powerlock Telescopic Pole Moos Grün KidsMSRP 69,95 €49,95 €One size
- - 30 %LekiLegacy Junior Telescopic Pole Regal Blue / Darkblue / Cyan KidsMSRP 49,95 €34,95 €One size
- - 32 %LekiTested product Khumbu AS Telescopic Pole Dark Anthracite / Orange / BlackMSRP 94,95 €64,95 €One size
- - 33 %LekiTested product Legacy Telescopic Pole Anthracite / PetrolMSRP 74,95 €49,95 €One size
- - 29 %KomperdellCarbon.FXP Trail Foldable Pole Schwarz / BronzeMSRP 139,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:105135
- - 20 %KomperdellExplorer Compact PL Telescopic Pole Silber / RotMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €One size
- - 10 %LekiWanderfreund Makalu Telescopic Pole Gunmetal-Dark / Anthracite-CopperMSRP 64,95 €58,45 €One size
- - 11 %Black DiamondPursuit FLZ Pole Black / OctaneMSRP 179,95 €159,95 €Available Sizes:M/L S/M
- - 20 %CAMPMegasonic Foldable PoleMSRP 87,95 €69,95 €Available Sizes:135
- - 38 %Black DiamondAlpin FLZ Foldable PoleMSRP 159,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:110
- - 23 %newLekiMakalu FX Carbon Foldable Pole Black / Orange / Natural CarbonMSRP 194,95 €149,95 €One size
- - 17 %Black DiamondFirst Strike Telescopic Pole Fjord Blue KidsMSRP 59,95 €49,95 €One size
- - 10 %newBlack DiamondExpedition 3 Telescopic PoleMSRP 119,95 €107,95 €Available Sizes:125140
- - 18 %newLekiCressida FX Carbon Foldable Pole Brownmetallic / Chocolate BrownMSRP 194,95 €159,95 €One size
- - 10 %Black DiamondCompactor Foldable PoleMSRP 139,95 €125,95 €Available Sizes:125135
- - 22 %newLekiMakalu FX Carbon AS Foldable Pole Light Anthracite / Bright Red / BlackMSRP 204,95 €159,95 €One size
- - 10 %Black DiamondTraverse 3 Telescopic PoleMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:125140
- - 13 %newLekiBlack Series FX Carbon Foldable Pole Black / Natural CarbonMSRP 239,95 €209,95 €One size
- - 10 %Black DiamondTrail Pro Telescopic PoleMSRP 124,95 €112,45 €One size
- - 14 %newLekiMakalu Telescopic Pole Bright Red / Black / Dark AnthraciteMSRP 109,95 €94,95 €One size
- - 20 %Black DiamondWomen's Trail Pro Telescopic Pole WomenMSRP 124,95 €99,95 €One size
- - 18 %Black DiamondWomen's Trail Ergo Cork Telescopic Pole WomenMSRP 109,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 10 %newLekiMakalu FX TA Foldable Pole Petrol / Black / SilvergrayMSRP 164,95 €148,45 €One size
- - 33 %KomperdellBorea Carbon Pro Telescopic Pole Weiß / Titan WomenMSRP 149,95 €99,95 €One size
- - 10 %newBlack DiamondExpedition WR 3 Telescopic PoleMSRP 129,95 €116,95 €Available Sizes:140
- - 13 %newLekiBlack Series SLS XTG Telescopic Pole Naturalcarbon-Dark / Anthracite-ClearMSRP 149,95 €129,95 €One size
- - 30 %newLekiEagle Telescopic Pole Midnight Blue / Dark Metallic-WhiteMSRP 49,95 €34,95 €One size
- - 30 %KomperdellTramontana Ti Telescopic Pole Weiß / Silber WomenMSRP 99,95 €69,95 €One size
- - 10 %newLekiWanderfreund Makalu Telescopic Pole Gunmetal-Dark / Anthracite-CopperMSRP 64,95 €58,45 €One size
- - 10 %newLekiSherpa FX Carbon Strong Pole Orange / DenimblueMSRP 219,95 €197,95 €One size
For every passionate hiker, hiking poles are part of the basic equipment. Whether for going uphill or downhill, hiking poles can support you on all your tours. From small to large, more and more outdoor enthusiasts do not want to miss the poles – and for good reason!
Why use trekking poles?
Trekking poles not only shift your weight on your legs, but also distribute it on your arms. This provides you with the necessary stability during your tour and supports your balance. In addition, your body weight is no longer supported only by your spine and knee joints, but also by your arms. This minimizes the stress on the joints so that you can finish your tour without pain. Uphill, poles give you more momentum, an upright gait and prevent back pain.
What should you look for when buying hiking poles?
Poles that are adjustable in length are commonly
referred to as telescopic poles or vario poles.
To adjust the length of the poles, we distinguish twist lock and clamping system.
With a twist system, the segments are untwisted in opposite directions, this allows you to adjust the length of your pole, when you reach the right length, the segments are screwed back in place. These poles tend to be lightweight and compact, but if too much stress is placed on them, it is quite possible for the pole to “slip together”.
With a clamping system, the correct length of your poles is fixed by clamps. These are easy to use, flexible to adjust and usually can be adjusted without much effort.
What is a folding pole? A folding pole consists mainly of
three segments. These segments are connected internally with a metal cord. When
in use, the three segments are inserted into each other, to store the sticks
the segments are folded like a “Z”. A distinction is made between
fixed-length folding poles and telescopic folding poles.
As the name of the fixed-length folding poles already says, these poles are fixed in length and cannot be adjusted. Quite different from telescopic folding poles – these can be adjusted in length to suit different users.
Due to the small size of folding poles, they are ideal for trail running. They do not require much storage space when you need to stow them in your backpack during the faster passages. In addition, they are not very heavy and quickly assembled.
What material should your trekking pole be made of? Carbon
Carbon poles are very light and dampen your movements, which protects your wrist. Especially on longer tours, the low weight is a great advantage. No matter whether you have them in your hand or in your backpack. Carbon, however, is said to be not very resilient and prone to breakage.
Poles made of aluminum, on the other hand, are more stable and cheaper. In return, they are heavier and with too high or incorrect load, these can bend. Normally, the poles can be bent back again. With aluminum sticks, the care plays a role. If the poles get wet, it makes sense to dry them thoroughly to prevent corrosion.
The different types of handles
Cork or foam? This question can be answered quite easily.
Grips made of cork absorb sweat better and are therefore ideal for summer. Foam
grips, on the contrary, are more suitable for winter. These are grippy and
non-slip despite gloves.
Rubber grips can rather be advised against, because you easily get blisters and they become quite slippery due to sweat.
When do I use which pole?
Trekking, hiking and trail running poles are characterized
by their low weight. They are usually somewhat thicker and are composed of
three to four segments. These segments can be either folded or pushed. They are
also quite sturdy and can withstand high loads.
Nordic walking poles, on the other hand, are one-piece. Since they are not subjected to heavy loads and are mostly used only on the flat, they are slightly thinner, which makes them considerably lighter and ensures good power transmission.
Which pole plates are suitable for what?
The so-called mud plates are used for hikes with soft
ground. The plates prevent your pole from sinking too far into the ground. They
are also designed to prevent your pole from getting stuck between boulders and
possibly breaking it.
With snow plates, it behaves similarly. These have a relatively large diameter and should support you on your ski tour or winter hike and prevent the stick from sinking in.
Furthermore, there are various rubber buffers in different degrees of hardness for the asphalt. These additionally cushion your body weight and are particularly gentle on elbows, shoulders and wrists. In the terrain, however, these attachments are anything but practical. Due to the damping, the pole gives way when going downhill and the rubber attachment is relatively slippery.
Which pole length is the right one for me?
When you hold the pole in your hand, your forearm should be at a 90-degree angle with your upper arm. However, when trying it out, note the height of your hiking, mountain or trekking boots, as the heel here can also be several centimeters high.
Hiking poles at Sport Conrad
In our online shop or in our stores, we offer a wide
selection of hiking poles of different brands. From Black Diamond to Komperdell
to Leki, in all colors, for children, women and men – there is something for
In addition, there are all accessories, equipment and clothing, so that you are optimally equipped for your next trip.