Ortovox is a mountain and ski touring brand of the very first hour. Thanks to the Bavarians strength in innovation, new trends were constantly formed and the brand proved itself as a safety and clothing expert in the skiing and outdoor industry.
Cozy warmThe fleece jackets by ORTOVOX keep you nice and warm during the summit climb. Lightweight, warm and functional and the most important - sustainable!
Water resistantIf you start the entry in the rain on the way to the sunny summit, you can be sure that the Ortovox Dry will bring the contents of your backpack dry to your destination.
- newOrtovox120 Tec Wool T-Shirt Light Blue Women79,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Top Light Blue Women69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec T-Shirt Light Blue Women79,95 €
- newOrtovoxEngadin Shorts Night Blue Women129,95 €
- newOrtovoxFleece Light Grid Zip Neck Hoodie Green Isar Women149,95 €
- newOrtovoxWestalpen Softshell Pants Blue Lake Women379,95 €
- newOrtovoxRock Doc Chalk Bag First Aid Kit Safety Blue39,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Fast Upward Longsleeve Light Blue Blend Women89,95 €
- newOrtovoxTrad 35 Backpack Blue Sea149,95 €
- newOrtovoxPeak 35 Backpack Night Blue199,95 €
- newOrtovoxPeak 35 Backpack Black Raven199,95 €
- newOrtovoxPeak 42 S Backpack Green Forrest219,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo T-Shirt Blue Lake Men84,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo T-Shirt Green Pine Women84,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo T-Shirt Green Pine Men84,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo Top Light Blue Women74,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Blue Lake Men79,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Clay Orange Men79,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo T-Shirt Blush Women84,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Green Forest Men79,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo Top Green Pine Women74,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Dark Blood Women79,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Blue Lake Women79,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Green Forest Women79,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo Top Blush Women74,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Top Yellowstone Women69,95 €
- newOrtovoxAlpinist Quarter Socks Grey Blend Women23,95 €
- - 10 %newOrtovoxTrace 18 S Backpack Night Blue99,95 €89,95 €
- - 13 %newOrtovoxTrace 25 Backpack Night Blue Men119,95 €104,95 €
- - 13 %newOrtovoxTrace 23 S Backpack Green Isar119,95 €104,95 €
- newOrtovoxFast Upward Cap Night Blue29,95 €
- newOrtovoxFast Upward Cap Dark Blood29,95 €
- newOrtovox2.5L Civetta Hardshell Jacket Yellowstone Men289,95 €
- newOrtovoxWool Promise Trucker Cap Light Blue34,95 €
- newOrtovoxWool Promise Trucker Cap Green Moss34,95 €
- newOrtovoxWool Promise Trucker Cap Dirty Daisy34,95 €
Swisswool and Merino Cool are known by mountaineers and freeriders to be part of the Ortovox quality. What is more, the products have a fresh and colourful design, loved by men and women. Proving that design and functionality can indeed go hand in hand.
Merino and swisswool are what count in Ortovox’s clothing
This brand’s clothing collection hold everything you might need as a rider: head bands, beanies, socks, merino baselayers, warming 1st and 2nd layer fleece, hardshell jackets, pants and gloves.
Wool plays a central role here. Already in 1988, Ortovox put their trust in this natural product and due to a couple of innovative ideas, they managed to make themselves experts and wool sure got back its popularity. Revolutionizing concepts and Ortovox own philosophy have guided the brand to its position in the clothing market.
For example, the well known Ortovox Swisswool collection is made of wool from sheep oft he Swiss alps. Regionality and natural climate are what make this resource so special and form the basis of modern alpine equipment. Another classic is the merino collection Rock’n’Wool. High-quality merino wool from Tasmania is used for insulation clothing such as fleece, hoodies and first layers such as shirts and baselayer pants.
Especially important tot he brand is sustainable production, ecological standards and fair treatment of workers. That is why Ortovox, since 2015, is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, which guarantees fair working conditions for suppliers. That is also why Ortovox gives a 2-year warranty on all their cloting.
40 years of experience in avalanche safety
It all started with the success of Ortovox in the 80’s in avalanche safety equipment. Gerald Kampels and Jürgen Wegners made the tracker beacon ORTOVOX F2 a market leader. And of course, shovels and probes were added to the brand. The next step was innovative backpacks, focusing on the needs of mountaineers. When freeriders came along, these backpacks were further developed and specified.
And again – functionality was key. Because the qualitative and clean design makes these backpacks so special. This also accounts for the newest addition: the Ortovox Avabag avalanche backpack. It is quite a bit lighter than the competition while still being easy in handling and still offering the same reliable safety standard.
By further developing and enlarging their product portfolio, Ortovox now offers everything a freerider or mountaineer might wish for!
© by Hansi Heckmair