Ortovox is a mountain and ski touring brand of the very first hour. Thanks to the Bavarians strength in innovation, new trends were constantly formed and the brand proved itself as a safety and clothing expert in the skiing and outdoor industry.
AllrounderLess is sometimes more, and exactly on such ski touring days the Ortovox Berrino softshell jacket is exactly the right companion.
Out of tradition and convictionWhether on the mountain or in the valley: The FLEECE PLUS HOODY keeps you cozy and warm on the outside and inside thanks to merino wool.
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 30 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite699,95 €594,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxFree Rider 22 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite699,95 €594,95 €
- - 10 %newOrtovoxFree Rider 26 L Backpack Black-Raven199,95 €179,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxBadger Avalanche Shovel44,95 €38,20 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 40 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Safety Blue719,95 €611,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 40 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite719,95 €611,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 30 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Safety Blue699,95 €594,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 38 S Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite Women719,95 €611,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 28 S Avabag (without Cartridge) Avalanche Backpack Green Isar699,95 €594,95 €
- newOrtovox230 Competition Longsleeve Dark Wine Red Women109,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxCarbon 240 Superlight Probe89,95 €76,45 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxALU 240cm Probe Probe39,95 €33,95 €
- newOrtovox230 Competition 3/4 Baselayer Pants Dark Wine Blend Women89,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAlu 240cm PFA Probe59,95 €50,95 €
- - 18 %newOrtovoxZoom+ Tracker Beacon219,95 €179,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Short Baselayer Pants Black Raven Men69,95 €
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Freeride Glove Black Raven Men149,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Gloves Black Raven Men99,95 €
- - 10 %newOrtovoxPeak Light 32 Backpack Black Raven Men179,95 €161,95 €
- - 10 %newOrtovoxTraverse 40 Backpack Blue Sea Men159,95 €143,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Light Glove Black Raven Women69,95 €
- - 17 %newOrtovoxBeast Avalanche Shovel59,95 €49,95 €
- - 10 %newOrtovoxPeak 32 S Backpack Night Blue199,95 €179,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Gloves Black Raven Women99,95 €
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Freeride Glove Black Raven Women149,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAscent 28 S Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Anthracite Women699,95 €594,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Compression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women49,95 €
- newOrtovoxHeavy Gauge Beanie Night Blue49,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxAlu 320+ PFA Probe79,95 €67,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Light Gloves Black Raven Men69,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxPro Light Shovel Avalanche Shovel69,95 €59,45 €
- newOrtovoxHeavy Gauge Headband Dark Blood39,95 €
- newOrtovoxCompression Skiing Socks Dark Blood Women44,95 €
- newOrtovoxTour Compression Skiing Socks Night Blue Men49,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovox3+ Tracker Beacon249,95 €212,45 €
- newOrtovoxGuardian 3L Shell Skiing Pants Black Steel Women599,95 €
More about Ortovox
Swisswool and Merino Cool are known by mountaineers and freeriders to be part of the Ortovox quality. What is more, the products have a fresh and colourful design, loved by men and women. Proving that design and functionality can indeed go hand in hand.
Merino and swisswool are what count in Ortovox’s clothing
This brand’s clothing collection hold everything you might need as a rider: head bands, beanies, socks, merino baselayers, warming 1st and 2nd layer fleece, hardshell jackets, pants and gloves.
Wool plays a central role here. Already in 1988, Ortovox put their trust in this natural product and due to a couple of innovative ideas, they managed to make themselves experts and wool sure got back its popularity. Revolutionizing concepts and Ortovox own philosophy have guided the brand to its position in the clothing market.
For example, the well known Ortovox Swisswool collection is made of wool from sheep oft he Swiss alps. Regionality and natural climate are what make this resource so special and form the basis of modern alpine equipment. Another classic is the merino collection Rock’n’Wool. High-quality merino wool from Tasmania is used for insulation clothing such as fleece, hoodies and first layers such as shirts and baselayer pants.
Especially important tot he brand is sustainable production, ecological standards and fair treatment of workers. That is why Ortovox, since 2015, is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, which guarantees fair working conditions for suppliers. That is also why Ortovox gives a 2-year warranty on all their cloting.
40 years of experience in avalanche safety
It all started with the success of Ortovox in the 80’s in avalanche safety equipment. Gerald Kampels and Jürgen Wegners made the tracker beacon ORTOVOX F2 a market leader. And of course, shovels and probes were added to the brand. The next step was innovative backpacks, focusing on the needs of mountaineers. When freeriders came along, these backpacks were further developed and specified.
And again – functionality was key. Because the qualitative and clean design makes these backpacks so special. This also accounts for the newest addition: the Ortovox Avabag avalanche backpack. It is quite a bit lighter than the competition while still being easy in handling and still offering the same reliable safety standard.
By further developing and enlarging their product portfolio, Ortovox now offers everything a freerider or mountaineer might wish for!
© by Hansi Heckmair