Ortovox is a mountain and ski touring brand of the very first hour. Thanks to the Bavarians strength in innovation, new trends were constantly formed and the brand proved itself as a safety and clothing expert in the skiing and outdoor industry.
Made for outdoorsOrtovox stands for outdoor adventure. The combination of quality, functionality and sustainability convinces every nature lover. Off to the adventure!
WATER RESISTANTIf you start the entry in the rain on the way to the sunny summit, you can be sure that the Ortovox Dry will bring the contents of your backpack dry to your destination.
- - 10 %OrtovoxTrad 35 Backpack Blue Sea149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxPeak 35 Backpack Night Blue199,95 €179,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxPeak 35 Backpack Black Raven199,95 €179,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxBivy Ultralight Bivy Bag Shocking Orange24,95 €22,45 €
- - 10 %Ortovox120 Tec T-Shirt Light Blue Women79,95 €71,95 €
- - 10 %Ortovox120 Tec Wool T-Shirt Light Blue Women79,95 €71,95 €
- - 10 %Ortovox120 Tec Top Light Blue Women69,95 €62,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxEngadin Shorts Night Blue Women129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxPeak 42 S Backpack Green Forrest219,95 €197,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxMerino Windbreaker Black Raven Men189,95 €170,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxPeak Light 32 Backpack Black Raven Men179,95 €161,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxPeak 32 S Backpack Night Blue199,95 €179,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxTrad 33 S Backpack Yellowstone149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxRock Doc Chalk Bag First Aid Kit Safety Blue39,95 €35,95 €
- - 17 %OrtovoxAscent 40 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Safety Blue719,95 €599,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxTrad Zip 26 Backpack Black Raven129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxPeak 45 Backpack Black Raven219,95 €197,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxTrad 33 S Backpack Night Blue149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxTrad Zip 24 S Backpack Green Forrest129,95 €116,95 €
- - 11 %OrtovoxCarbon (Self Non-Refillable) Trigger Unit Black139,95 €124,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxWestalpen Softshell Pants Blue Lake Women379,95 €341,95 €
- - 20 %OrtovoxAlpinist Low Socks Dark Grey Men19,95 €15,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxDufour Insulation Jacket Dark Blood Women259,95 €233,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxLight Melange Fleece Jacket Grey Blend Men179,95 €161,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxFleece Light Grid Zip Neck Hoodie Green Isar Women149,95 €134,95 €
- - 11 %OrtovoxBadger Avalanche Shovel Safety Blue44,95 €39,95 €
- Ortovox185 Rock'n'Wool Hot Pants Baselayer Shorts Blush Blend Women49,95 €
- - 17 %OrtovoxAscent 30 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite699,95 €579,95 €
- - 17 %OrtovoxFree Rider 22 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite699,95 €579,95 €
- - 17 %OrtovoxAscent 30 Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Safety Blue699,95 €579,95 €
- - 17 %OrtovoxAscent 38 S Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Black / Anthracite719,95 €599,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxMerino Windbreaker Dark Wine Women189,95 €170,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxMerino Windbreaker Green Isar Women189,95 €170,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxAscent 32 Backpack Desert Orange159,95 €143,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxCross Rider 22 Backpack Black Raven119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %OrtovoxTour Rider 30 Backpack Black Raven139,95 €125,95 €
Swisswool and Merino Cool are known by mountaineers and freeriders to be part of the Ortovox quality. What is more, the products have a fresh and colourful design, loved by men and women. Proving that design and functionality can indeed go hand in hand.
Merino and swisswool are what count in Ortovox’s clothing
This brand’s clothing collection hold everything you might need as a rider: head bands, beanies, socks, merino baselayers, warming 1st and 2nd layer fleece, hardshell jackets, pants and gloves.
Wool plays a central role here. Already in 1988, Ortovox put their trust in this natural product and due to a couple of innovative ideas, they managed to make themselves experts and wool sure got back its popularity. Revolutionizing concepts and Ortovox own philosophy have guided the brand to its position in the clothing market.
For example, the well known Ortovox Swisswool collection is made of wool from sheep oft he Swiss alps. Regionality and natural climate are what make this resource so special and form the basis of modern alpine equipment. Another classic is the merino collection Rock’n’Wool. High-quality merino wool from Tasmania is used for insulation clothing such as fleece, hoodies and first layers such as shirts and baselayer pants.
Especially important tot he brand is sustainable production, ecological standards and fair treatment of workers. That is why Ortovox, since 2015, is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, which guarantees fair working conditions for suppliers. That is also why Ortovox gives a 2-year warranty on all their cloting.
40 years of experience in avalanche safety
It all started with the success of Ortovox in the 80’s in avalanche safety equipment. Gerald Kampels and Jürgen Wegners made the tracker beacon ORTOVOX F2 a market leader. And of course, shovels and probes were added to the brand. The next step was innovative backpacks, focusing on the needs of mountaineers. When freeriders came along, these backpacks were further developed and specified.
And again – functionality was key. Because the qualitative and clean design makes these backpacks so special. This also accounts for the newest addition: the Ortovox Avabag avalanche backpack. It is quite a bit lighter than the competition while still being easy in handling and still offering the same reliable safety standard.
By further developing and enlarging their product portfolio, Ortovox now offers everything a freerider or mountaineer might wish for!
© by Hansi Heckmair