- newOrtovoxPeak Light 32 Backpack Black Raven Men199,95 €
- newOrtovoxPeak 32 S Backpack Night Blue219,95 €
- newOrtovoxPeak 45 Backpack Black Raven239,95 €
- - 21 %newOrtovoxAscent 28 S Avabag Avalanche Backpack (without Cartridge) Green Isar699,95 €549,95 €
- newOrtovoxPiz Selva Light Shorts Coral Women74,95 €
- newOrtovoxPelmo Shorts Coral Women99,95 €
- newOrtovoxPiz Selva Light Shorts Dirty Daisy Women74,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Wool Wash T-Shirt Coral Women69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Wool Wash T-Shirt Desert Orange Blend Men69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Clean T-Shirt Just Blue Blend Men64,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Wood T-Shirt Clay Orange Blend Men69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Clean T-Shirt Black Raven Men64,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Wool Wash T-Shirt Blue Lake Men69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Wood T-Shirt Just Blue Blend Men69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Wool Wash T-Shirt Dirty Daisy Blend Women69,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Clean T-Shirt Coral Women64,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo T-Shirt Light Blue Women84,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Logo T-Shirt Desert Orange Men84,95 €
- - 7 %newOrtovoxPeak 40 Dry Backpack Black Steel269,95 €249,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Cool Tec Clean T-Shirt Black Raven Women64,95 €
- newOrtovox150 Cool Leaves T-Shirt Light Blue Blend Women84,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxPeak 40 Dry Backpack Just Blue269,95 €229,95 €
- newOrtovox120 Tec Mountain T-Shirt Blush Women79,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxPeak 40 Dry Backpack Desert Orange269,95 €229,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxPeak 38 S Dry Backpack Blue Lake269,95 €229,95 €
- newOrtovoxTraverse 18 S Backpack Dark Navy119,95 €
- newOrtovoxTraverse 20 Backpack Black Raven119,95 €
- newOrtovoxTraverse 20 Backpack Green Pine119,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxPeak 38 S Dry Backpack Dirty Daisy269,95 €229,95 €
- newOrtovoxTrace 20 Backpack Black Anthracite Men109,95 €
- newOrtovoxTrace 18 S Backpack Night Blue109,95 €
- newOrtovoxTrace 25 Backpack Night Blue129,95 €
- - 15 %newOrtovoxTrace 23 S Backpack Green Isar129,95 €109,95 €
- newOrtovoxTraverse 20 Backpack Just Blue119,95 €
- newOrtovoxTraverse 28 S Backpack Green Ice Women149,95 €
- newOrtovoxTraverse 18 S Backpack Blush119,95 €
Why is Ortovox a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The company from the south of Munich produces emergency equipment, backpacks and functional clothing from and with sustainable wool and other innovative materials. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Ortovox is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- Ortovox demonstrably promotes fair working conditions for workers
- Ortovox is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation. Status: Leader
- The company is actively committed to animal welfare and environmental protection and supports environmental projects
Ortovox: Outdoor equipment for generations
The top maxim: Protection - in terms of products that protect in the terrain and in dangerous alpine situations, and also in terms of people and nature. With its sustainability strategy ProtACT24, the safety pioneer sets itself high goals based on six core values: Wool Expert, Friendship, Alpine Origin, Mountaineering, Safety Pioneer and Function Driven. By 2024, only wool certified with the Ortovox Wool Promise will be used - this wool guarantees that the highest animal welfare standards are met during extraction. Ortovox promotes fair and responsible dealings with all stakeholders involved in the supply chain, as well as the preservation of the environment such as the Tarkine rainforest in northwest Tasmania. Ortovox's goal is to become carbon neutral as a company. Innovative equipment, but also the extensive training measures of the Safety Academy with its practical courses as well as digital training tools contribute every day to making mountain sports a little safer and saving lives.
Swisswool and Merino Cool are known by mountaineers and freeriders to be part of the Ortovox quality. What is more, the products have a fresh and colourful design, loved by men and women. Proving that design and functionality can indeed go hand in hand.
Merino and swisswool are what count in Ortovox’s clothing
This brand’s clothing collection hold everything you might need as a rider: Head bands, beanies, socks, merino baselayers, warming 1st and 2nd layer fleece, jackets, pants and gloves. Wool plays a central role here. Already in 1988, Ortovox put their trust in this natural product and due to a couple of innovative ideas, they managed to make themselves experts and wool sure got back its popularity. Revolutionizing concepts and Ortovox own philosophy have guided the brand to its position in the clothing market.
For example, the well known Ortovox Swisswool collection is made of wool from sheep of the Swiss alps. Regionality and natural climate are what make this resource so special and form the basis of modern alpine equipment. Another classic is the merino collection Rock’n’Wool. High-quality merino wool from Tasmania is used for insulation clothing such as fleece, hoodies and first layers such as shirts and baselayer pants.
Especially important to the brand is sustainable production, ecological standards and fair treatment of workers. That is why Ortovox, since 2015, is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, which guarantees fair working conditions for suppliers. That is also why Ortovox gives a 2-year warranty on all their clothing.
Ortovox & avalanche safety: Over 40 years of experience
It all started with the success of Ortovox in the 80’s in avalanche safety equipment. Gerald Kampels and Jürgen Wegners made the tracker beacon Orotvox F2 a market leader. And of course, shovels and probes were added to the brand. The next step was innovative backpacks, focusing on the needs of mountaineers. When freeriders came along, these backpacks were further developed and specified.
And again – functionality was key. Because the qualitative and clean design makes these backpacks so special. This also accounts for the newest addition: The Ortovox Avabag avalanche backpack. It is quite a bit lighter than the competition while still being easy in handling and still offering the same reliable safety standard. By further developing and enlarging their product portfolio, Ortovox now offers everything a freerider or mountaineer might wish for!
© by Hansi Heckmair