Experience nature through speed and lightness, that's what Dynafit stands for. Light, athletic and sustainable, the engineers and designers in the textile and hardware areas develop collections for the highest demands.
- newDynafitOne Pair of Powder Bands9,95 €
- newDynafitGuide Leashes24,95 €
- - 10 %newDynafitTLT 8 Expedition CR Wom Ski Touring Boots Methyl Blue Women599,95 €539,95 €
- - 8 %newDynafitSpeedskin DNA & PDG Climbing Skins129,95 €119,95 €
- - 39 %newDynafitHoji Pro Tour Ski Touring Boots Asphalt /Hibiscus Women649,95 €399,00 €
- - 39 %newDynafitHoji Pro Tour Ski Touring Boots Asphalt / Orange Men649,95 €399,00 €
- - 20 %newDynafit500 ml Soft Flask Fluo Yellow14,95 €11,95 €
- - 20 %newDynafit250 ml Soft Flask Fluo Yellow9,95 €7,95 €
- - 23 %newDynafitRadical Helmet Black / Green129,95 €99,95 €
- newDynafitSpeed Skin Fix Long Skin Accessories9,95 €
- newDynafitPower Insert Beast Adapter Touring Bindings Accessories21,00 €
- - 10 %newDynafitCramp-In Crampons189,95 €170,95 €
- newDynafitDNA 2 Gloves Black54,95 €
- newDynafitPerformance Dry Headband Black19,95 €
- - 15 %newDynafitFlaschenhalter Bottle Holder Black12,95 €11,00 €
- - 30 %DynafitSpeedskin Tour 88 Climbing Skins189,95 €132,95 €
- - 15 %newDynafit620 ml Race Thermo Bottle White19,95 €16,95 €
- - 15 %newDynafitUltra Pro 15 Running Backpack Magnet Camo129,95 €109,95 €
- - 9 %newDynafitSuperlite 175 -Z10 Alpine Touring Bindings Black / Yellow329,95 €299,95 €
- - 41 %newDynafitTLT Speedfit 10 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Yellow / Black510,00 €299,00 €
- - 37 %newDynafitTLT Speedfit 10 Alpine Touring Bindings Yellow / Black430,00 €269,00 €
- - 14 %newDynafitBlacklight 88 W 21/22 Women649,95 €559,00 €
- - 15 %newDynafitRadical 88 21/22 Men549,95 €469,00 €
- - 16 %newDynafitRadical incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Natural429,95 €359,95 €
- - 10 %newDynafitSt Rotation 14 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Magnet519,95 €469,95 €
- - 10 %newDynafitSuperlite 150 + incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Schwarz / Silber599,95 €539,95 €
- - 16 %newDynafitRadical incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Blue429,95 €359,95 €
- newDynafitSuperlite 150 Crampon Slot Touring Bindings Accessories13,95 €
- - 22 %newDynafitSt Rotation Lite incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Frost Kids459,95 €359,95 €
- - 10 %newDynafitBlacklight+ incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Magnet469,95 €424,95 €
- - 8 %newDynafitSpeed Turn incl. Leashes Alpine Touring Bindings Blue249,95 €229,95 €
- - 16 %newDynafitRadical incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Flamingo429,95 €359,95 €
- - 7 %newDynafitSpeedskin Radical 88 Climbing Skins139,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newDynafitBlacklight Alpine Touring Bindings Magnet419,95 €379,95 €
- - 11 %newDynafitMezzalama Ski Touring Boots Magnet / Neon Yellow Men649,95 €579,95 €
- - 10 %newDynafitSpeed Radical incl. Leashes Alpine Touring Bindings Natural349,95 €314,95 €
Why is Dynafit a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
For Dynafit, as an owner-managed family business, the focus is on people and the protection of nature. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, the mountain sports outfitter is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- The company promotes fair production conditions and has held the Leader status of the Fair Wear Foundation for several years
- As part of the Oberalp Group, Dynafit pursues ambitious sustainability goals
By athletes for athletes
Dynafit has set itself the task of equipping mountain athletes with innovative and high-quality products. In doing so, the family-owned company is clearly committed to sustainability: "We are aware that we bear a great responsibility not only with regard to our product solutions, but also towards nature, the sustainable development of mountain sports and ultimately towards people." Dynafit's focus is on production conditions and on the people who make clothing and equipment. For the textile collections, Dynafit works with partners such as bluesign® and the Fair Wear Foundation to be able to guarantee compliance with environmental and social standards. With the Lifetime Guarantee, Dynafit underlines the trust in its own products: Since 2019, a lifetime guarantee has applied to bindings, which includes both material and workmanship defects. Since winter 2021, this guarantee has also applied to ski boots. By the way, the bindings are made in Germany, the ski boots in Italy.
Dynafit: Early successes in the area of ski mountaineering
Already in the 80’s, Dynafit celebrated their success with innovative products in winter sports. Today, they are known as a leading manufacturer in the area of ski touring, revolutionizing the industry! Along with their motto “light, lighter, Dynafit”, the brand designed Tourlite in 1983. At that time, this was the most light-weight ski touring boot. Their next innovation was the first alpine ski boot with Gore-Tex® Thermo Dry, which was another milestone in ski mountaineering.
Throughout the years, Dynafit has very much been shaped by active ski tourers. In 1998, Dynafit stopped producing ski boots and started focusing on the production of ski bindings instead. At that time, they changed their name to Dynafit Sports GmbH. A few years later, in 2003, Dynafit was bought by the Salewa Group. Since then, Dynafit is part of the South Tyrolian brand with its headquarters in Bozen.
Innovative binding systems by Dynafit
Along with their slogan “Speed Up”, speed and minimal weight, as well as efficiency and technology are the focus of the product development. The brand has had some major successes, especially in the area of binding systems. It all started in the 90’s, when Dynafit introduced their boot and binding combination Tourlite Tech. That was the lightest touring safety binding out there at that time! The TLT Vertical followed, and with the Beast, Dynafit created a freeride binding that is hard to beat!
The manufacturer achieved another masterpiece in terms of weight reduction and speed in 2014 in cooperation with sports product developer Pierre Gignoux: the RC1 binding is the lightest binding in the world to date at just 75 grams. Along with the RC 1 ski boot, that only weighs 500 g each, this really opened some great possibilities in the ski touring area.
The snow leopard: a synonym of Dynafit’s brand philosophy
In 2005, the brand chose a new logo: the snow leopard. This animal really represents the brand: speed, light-weight, performance and technology. It should serve as a role model for ambitious sports men with graceful speed and ease to get up the mountain. Also, the brand is engaged in the protection of this animal, cooperating with the organization Snow Leopard Trust.
The winter product portfolio holds ski touring boots, bindings and poles and skis. The touring skis differentiate from other brands not just by their light weight, but also by their names: they are all named after famous mountains such as Nanga Parbat, Manaslu or Denali. The brand also offers functional clothing, jackets and pants, touring helmets and headlamps. Representing high tech, functional innovation and stylish products for ski touring beginners, professionals, racers of freeriders. The high quality is attained by cooperating closely with top athletes and a young, dynamic development team.
Dynafit: Vertical and trail running in summer
Dynafit is not only active in winter, but also in summer! Vertical running, alpine running and ultra running are the disciplines in which Dynafit shines. Functional outerwear, super light-weight trail running shoes and trail running backpacks all meet the high standards of functionality and technology that can also be seen in their winter collections. Our online shop offers a gread selection of Dynafit products, both summer and winter. We have the right equipment for all your ski touring and trail running adventures!