For world champions, passionate skiers, freeskiers and cross-country skiers. Atomic offers top products for a wide variety of uses – produced in “what is probably the ‘greenest’ ski factory in the world.”
- - 43 %newAtomicBackland Carbon Ski Touring Boots Black / Red MenMSRP 699,95 €399,00 €
- - 29 %newAtomic78 Uni Climbing SkinsMSRP 139,95 €99,95 €
- - 29 %AtomicVantage JR + C 5 GW 21/22 Skis with bindings KidsMSRP 139,95 €99,00 €
- - 20 %AtomicBackland 85 Climbing SkinsMSRP 149,95 €119,95 €
- - 20 %AtomicShift 13 MNC incl. Stopper Alpine Touring Bindings Black / SilverMSRP 499,95 €399,00 €
- - 29 %AtomicVantage Girl X + H C GW 21/22 Skis with bindings KidsMSRP 139,95 €99,00 €
- - 20 %Atomic95 Backland Climbing SkinsMSRP 149,95 €119,95 €
- - 14 %AtomicRedster PoleMSRP 34,95 €29,95 €
- - 34 %AtomicBackland 85 W 21/22 Skitouring Skis WomenMSRP 449,95 €299,00 €
- - 20 %AtomicBackland 85 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 499,95 €399,00 €
- - 33 %AtomicRedster S9 + X 12 GW 21/22 Skis with bindingsMSRP 899,95 €599,00 €
- - 47 %AtomicBackland 85 UL 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 749,95 €399,00 €
- - 20 %AtomicBackland 95 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 599,95 €479,00 €
- - 31 %AtomicWarden 13 MNC incl. Stoppers Ski Bindings Black / GoldMSRP 229,95 €159,00 €
- - 14 %AtomicCloud Pole Black WomenMSRP 34,95 €29,90 €
- - 43 %AtomicBent Chetler 120 21/22 SkisMSRP 699,95 €399,00 €
- - 40 %AtomicHawx Ultra XTD 130 Tech GW Ski Boots Black / Sand MenMSRP 699,95 €419,90 €
- - 10 %AtomicN Backland Tour inkl. Stopper Alpine Touring Bindings Black / GunmetalMSRP 499,95 €449,00 €
- - 30 %AtomicPro C2 Skintec 21/22 Classic No-Wax SkiMSRP 199,95 €139,00 €
- AtomicCloud Pole White Women29,95 €
- - 46 %AtomicBackland 100 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 649,95 €349,00 €
- - 42 %AtomicBackland Pro W Ski Touring Boots White / Dark Blue WomenMSRP 599,95 €349,00 €
- - 38 %AtomicCloud 8 + M 10 GW 21/22 Skis with bindings WomenMSRP 399,95 €249,00 €
- - 14 %AtomicRedster X Pole Green / BlackMSRP 34,95 €29,95 €
- - 14 %AtomicN Shift 10 MNC incl. Stopper Alpine Touring Bindings Black / WhiteMSRP 449,95 €389,00 €
- - 40 %AtomicBackland Expert W Ski Touring Boots Black / Anthracite Light WomenMSRP 499,95 €299,00 €
- - 40 %AtomicPunx Five 21/22 SkisMSRP 249,95 €149,00 €
- - 14 %AtomicWarden 11 MNC incl. Stoppers Ski Bindings Black / GoldMSRP 149,95 €129,00 €
- - 40 %AtomicBent Chetler Mini Flat 21/22 Skis KidsMSRP 249,95 €149,00 €
- - 33 %AtomicVantage 79 TI + M 12 GW 21/22 Skis with bindingsMSRP 599,95 €399,00 €
- - 33 %AtomicAMT Jr Pole Blue KidsMSRP 29,95 €19,95 €
- - 42 %AtomicBackland 98 W 21/22 Skitouring Skis WomenMSRP 599,95 €349,00 €
- - 40 %AtomicHawx Ultra XTD 115 W Tech GW Ski Boots Light Grey WomenMSRP 599,95 €359,90 €
- - 30 %AtomicCloud 9 + M 10 GW 21/22 Skis with bindings WomenMSRP 499,95 €349,00 €
- - 30 %AtomicCloud 7 + M10 GW 21/22 Skis with bindings WomenMSRP 349,95 €245,00 €
- - 17 %AtomicBackland 65 Climbing SkinsMSRP 119,95 €99,95 €
Why is Atomic a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
As part of the Amer Sports Group, Atomic constantly works to make its business more sustainable – with environmental protection, the efficient use of resources and fair working conditions as cornerstones. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Atomic stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It promotes fair working conditions at its production sites. Manufacture of skis in Austria
- Atomic prides itself on environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
One of the greenest ski factories in the world
The Amer-Sports ski factory in Altenmarkt, Austria, has been in operation for over 45 years and produces several hundred thousand pairs of skis there every year. Atomic is aware that as a ski manufacturer they cannot stop global warming. But they can make a statement by reducing the company's own CO2 emissions and energy consumption. Therefore, important measures have been taken in recent years to significantly improve the CO2 balance.
In addition to electricity from renewable energy sources, the factory places a strong emphasis on energy efficiency and sustainable heating, which comes from 100 per cent biomass in joint use with the community. Another key point is the efficient use of materials such as wood, aluminium, steel, plastic, glass fibre or carbon. Small amounts of residual waste that inevitably remain in the manufacturing process are collected via a special waste management system, shredded into small particles with the help of a shredder and recycled within the industry.
Atomic Products at Sport Conrad
The winter season has started and the only thing missing is the perfect equipment for the snow adventure. With the products of one of the most popular brands for ski equipment, every skier is guaranteed to get his money's worth. Innovative technologies, years of experience and the trust of numerous top athletes make Atomic the pioneer in winter sports. Discover your new Atomic skis, bindings and more at Sport Conrad!
Skis, bindings, boots and more by Atomic
Not only on-piste skiers benefits from Atomic's great racing experience. Freeriders and tourers also appreciate the ski technology "Made in Austria". This is illustrated by the range of skis that Atomic now provides. But Atomic is also ahead of the game when it comes to accessories. In addition to high-quality ski boots and bindings perfectly matched to the skis, Atomic also offers innovative ski goggles and helmets as well as bags and backpacks. Whatever you need for your winter sports experience, you are guaranteed to find it at Atomic! Freeride, Touring and All Mountain
With the Atomic Backland UL 65, the manufacturer has developed an ultra-light touring ski that is especially suitable for ski touring racing. The Backland series, successor to the so successful Automatic series, generally covers the entire spectrum of ski tailoring. Both touring skiers and freeriders feel perfectly at home here. At the top end of the series is the Atomic Bent Chetler, a powder ski with legendary status. It was designed by pro freerider Chris Benchetler, probably the most famous member of the Atomic International Freeski Team. But also the Atomic Vantage is an inconic all-mountain ski-model.
Whatever terrain you prefer, at Atomic you will find exactly the right ski for your needs. Another mainstay of Atomic is the Nordic/cross-country skiing division. Here, too, the principle applies of using the experience of top athletes and making it available to all ski fans. Whether skating skis or classic skis, even in cross-country skiing Atomic is one of the leading brands. Here, the Redster series with its unmistakable Redster design stands for uncompromising performance as known from the World Cup.
Bindings and boots for more on-snow performance
In addition to the long-established ski boots for on-piste skiers, the Backland philosophy is consistently carried forward and supplemented by the Backland touring ski boots. Together with the Atomic Tracker binding, the Atomic freeride combo "ski-binding-shoe" is then complete. What the Backland is to ski tourers, the Atomic Hawx ski boot is to alpine skiers. Like the Backland, the Atomic Hawx features "Memory Fit" fit technology - for a custom fit after just a few minutes of thermal adjustment. Combined with Powershift technology, Atomic thus ensures the optimal ski feeling in an ultra comfortable ski boot.
Atomic products for men, women and kids
Whether professional or beginner, at Atomic everyone finds the right products for the next winter vacation. However, the company not only convinces with strong and high-quality skis, bindings and more. The unique designs of Atomic are also unbeatable. Modern and just as innovative as the equipment itself, everyone gets a taste with Atomic. For more comfort, Atomic also offers special bags and backpacks for guaranteed safe transport of boots and skis. All-around convincing - no wonder Atomic has kept itself at the top of the winter sports companies for years.
Market leader in skis and accessoires
Atomic was founded in 1955 by the Austrian Anton Rohrmoser in Wagrain in the province of Salzburg, Austria. After rapid growth in the 60s, 70s and 80s with countless successes in the Ski World Cup came the abrupt end for the leading ski brand of the time. When the company's credit was cut off under dubious circumstances in 1994, it was sold to the Finnish Amer Sports Group.
But by then Atomic had long since made skiing history.
And continues to write it. In the 1970s, Atomic legend Annemarie Moser Pröll managed to record the previously unattained number of six overall World Cup victories. In the 16/17 World Cup season, the Atomic hero of the present day, Marcel Hirscher, managed to set this record. Just one year later, he even surpassed Pröll's record when he celebrated his seventh consecutive overall World Cup victory.
For skiers around the world, the company is always developing new technologies and is today one of the leaders in winter sports. Whether on the groomed slopes, off-piste in deep snow and powder with all-mountain skis or on long tours through the mountains with touring skis, Atomic has the right ski and the necessary accessories for all ski enthusiasts. Even in cross-country skiing you will find the right skis for classic style or skating.
Safety and fun with Atomic products at Sport Conrad
Freeride skis, all-mountain skis, touring skis and even cross-country skis, who can decide? Atomic offers an extensive range for winter sports experts and novices. With a modern design and innovative technologies, Atomic has been developing new skis and matching accessories for years, not only to increase the safety of skiing, but also to increase the fun of skiing. Convince yourself of the high-quality products of the Atomic brand at Sport Conrad!