Ski Touring ApparelTop function, cool design and sustainable. This is the best way to describe touring clothing from VAUDE. Discover them for yourself!
it's getting coldIf you want to romp outside in winter until it gets dark, you also need good clothes. VAUDE has just the right children's clothing for this.
- newVaudeSnow Cup III Ski Pants Black Kids79,95 €
- - 20 %newVaudeAlbona Gaiter II Gaiters Anthracite34,95 €27,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeWatzmann III Gaiters Black49,95 €44,95 €
- - 10 %newVaude30-55 L Backpack Raincover Orange19,95 €17,95 €
- - 10 %newVaude15-30L Backpack Raincover Orange16,95 €15,25 €
- - 23 %VaudeBike Alpin 32+5 Bike Backpack Black129,95 €99,95 €
- - 20 %VaudeUphill 12 LW Bike Backpack Black74,95 €59,95 €
- - 40 %VaudeSkomer II T-Shirt White Women44,95 €26,95 €
- - 50 %VaudeSnow Cup III Ski Pants Eclipse Kids80,00 €40,00 €
- - 10 %VaudeChest Strap Backpack Accessories7,00 €6,30 €
- - 20 %VaudeKinich Softshell Jacket Eclipse Kids69,95 €55,95 €
- - 25 %VaudeActive 3/4 Tights Black Uni Women54,95 €41,20 €
- - 14 %VaudeUphill 9 LW Bike Backpack Black69,95 €59,95 €
- - 50 %VaudeFast Rabbit Ski Pants Eclipse Kids100,00 €50,00 €
- - 29 %VaudeUphill 9 LW Bike Backpack Pear69,95 €49,95 €
- - 33 %VaudeProof 28 Bike Backpack Phantom Black179,95 €119,95 €
- - 25 %VaudeHiking Backpack Poncho Blue89,95 €67,45 €
- - 25 %VaudeBike Innerpants III Bike Underpants Black Women39,95 €29,95 €
- newVaudeSnow Cup Lobster Gloves Radiate Blue Kids39,95 €
- newVaudeCornua III Beanie Bright Pink Kids24,95 €
- newVaudeCornua III Beanie Steelblue Kids24,95 €
- newVaudeLenoso Headband Dark sea / Green Kids14,95 €
- newVaudeMelbu IV Beanie Pigeon Grey29,95 €
- newVaudeKnitted IV Beanie Radiate / Green Kids24,95 €
- newVaudeLenoso Headband Dark Sea / Pink Kids14,95 €
- newVaudeManukau Beanie Dark Sea29,95 €
- newVaudeKnitted IV Beanie Arctic Blue Kids24,95 €
- newVaudeMelbu IV Headband Atlantic24,95 €
- newVaudeLogo II Headband Black19,95 €
- newVaudeMelbu IV Headband Pigeon Grey24,95 €
- newVaudeManukau Beanie Silt Brown29,95 €
- newVaudeMelbu IV Headband Dusty Forest24,95 €
- newVaudeSnow Cup III Ski Pants Crocus / Passion Kids79,95 €
- newVaudeDrop II Rain Pants Black Uni Men79,95 €
- newVaudeCapacida Pants Black Kids84,95 €
- newVaudeCapacida Pants Dark Sea / Green Kids84,95 €
Why is VAUDE a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Based in Obereisenbach near Lake Constance and founded by Albrecht von Dewitz, the family business is now run by daughter Antje von Dewitz. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, VAUDE stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and ensures fair working conditions
- It is aware of the impact its business activities have on the environment and systematically analyzes and prioritizes risks
- VAUDE prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production.
- Member of the Fair Wear Foundation (Leader Status)
- Climate-neutral company
Outdoor products with a green soul
At VAUDE, accountability is not just an empty word − it is the foundation of the company’s business. “As a sustainable, innovative outdoor outfitter, VAUDE makes a contribution to a world worth living in and focuses on maintaining nature for future generations. This is what drives us,” says Antje von Dewitz. While the innovative product range and its production meet the highest ecological and social requirements, VAUDE also has a particularly strong commitment to its employees and the region, especially to the local community. The company’s headquarters with all the products manufactured there have been 100 % climate-neutral since 2012. A selected range of bags is manufactured in the local factory – Made in Germany. VAUDE has been certified to the Common Good Economy (GWÖ) since 2015, as the first company in the outdoor industry.
VAUDE is on the top of the sporting trade with traditional and ethical principles.
Credibility and transparency are the most important principles in their guidelines. Their great motivation and heartfelt concern is to be sustainable and innovative with holistic concepts and to remain faithful to the green line. If you think on high-quality mountain sports equipment you think primary on VAUDE.
VAUDE is particularly well-known for its BlueSign® certified product lines, which representatives the world's most stringent standard for environmental and consumer protection in textile production.
Vaude - more than just sports equipment
The company name is derived from the initials of the senior owner Albrecht von Dewitz - VAUDE since 1974. Today, his daughter Antje von Dewitz is responsible for the successful family business based in Obereisenbach near Tettnang.
She studied in cultural studies and further has a doctor title as an economist. The perfect prerequisites for a sustainable orientation and further development of a company. Meanwhile the more climbing-oriented brands Red Chili and Edelrid are also included. Edelrid is led by father Albrecht as a subsidiary company.
Vaude Made in Germany
At the beginning, the core business started with backpacks, then functional sleeping bags had been added as well as tents and functional outdoor apparel. Since 1992 the biking and cycling scene is also equipped with fashionable and functional outfits. The range was extended by bags, pads and shoes. All shoes are made of German certified leather and VAUDE also takes great emphasis placed on environmental and animal protection. Thanks to the expanded own manufactory in Tettnang, more products are labeled "Made in Germany".
90 % of the productions are certified by the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), which honors their high commitment and fair working conditions, and 80 % of VAUDE's clothing is of recycled-materials and covered with the green shape label, which representatives an environmentally friendly, ecologically sustainable supply chain.
Economical and ecological aspects
VAUDE can be proud of a lot of given awards und praise. The brand received the DNWE Award for Corporate Ethics from the German Network for Economic Ethics, the GreenTec Award for Business and the Environment, and the Ecosport Award for Sustainable Management.
In 2012, the German Sustainability Code was signed in Berlin. The productions in Obereisenbach and Vietnam are Bluesign-certified. Their headquarter and all the products which are made there are climatically neutral. Since 1994 it is also known that functional high-tech clothing can be recycled fully to 100 %. Not only the certified organic cotton is in their program, also the cafeteria and canteen at VAUDE are bio-certified. VAUDE is regarded as one of the most family-friendly companies in Germany and has been awarded with the A.T. Kearney Family Award this year.
At eBay VAUDE offers a platform for all responsible consumers, where second-hand products can be resold to protect them from being thrown away. Sporting goods and clothing that no longer fits have the opportunity to live on. The quality is almost indestructible. Or the used textiles are passed on to non-profit organizations. A very social aspect is the fact that VAUDE has saved the closure of the local swimming area and has briefly tooked the responsibility for it. Since 2002, VAUDE is also an official partner and sponsor of the German Alpine Association (DAV). It is a gift to the world, to work at VAUDE, to have VAUDE as a partner and to consume the high-quality products with a good feeling. Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan and goal-oriented - the "green thread" pulls through.