Sustainability and innovation in love to the world - this is the short version of Vaude in outdoor sports. Over forty years of competence and family traditions are already lived and cultivated in Vaude.
Outdoor ApparelYou are a nature lover and like to be outdoors? VAUDE has the right clothing for you which gives you a good feeling when you outdoors.
Packed wellIf you love camping as much as you love spending time on your bike, then bikepacking is certainly for you. Vaude has the right bike bags for your adventure!
- VaudeCuba Libre OC Cap Tarn24,95 €
- newVaudeCuba Libre OC Cap Black24,95 €
- newVaudeSupplex Cap Eclipse19,95 €
- newVaudeSahara III Cap Eclipse Kids19,95 €
- newVaudeSupplex Cap Black19,95 €
- - 10 %VaudeDento Fresh Toothbrush and Toothpaste Body Care6,95 €6,25 €
- newVaudeSkomer II T-Shirt White Women44,95 €
- - 11 %newVaudeMark 3P Tent Green849,95 €759,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeDrink Clean Bike Bottle Transparent8,95 €8,05 €
- - 10 %VaudeBike Inner Tights Bike Underpants Black Men39,95 €35,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeActive Tights Black uni Women44,95 €40,45 €
- - 13 %newVaudeUphill 12 LW Bike Backpack Black74,95 €64,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeActive Tights Black Uni Men44,95 €40,45 €
- - 15 %newVaudeBike Alpin 32+5 Bike Backpack Black129,95 €109,95 €
- - 10 %VaudeHiking Backpack Poncho Blue89,95 €80,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeDrop Rain Pants Black Men64,95 €58,45 €
- - 10 %newVaudeHiking Backpack Poncho Olive Men89,95 €80,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeTremalzini Shorts Crimson Red Women109,95 €98,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeBike Innerpants III Bike Underpants Black Women39,95 €35,95 €
- - 14 %newVaudeUphill 9 LW Bike Backpack Black69,95 €59,95 €
- - 14 %newVaudeUphill 9 LW Bike Backpack Pear69,95 €59,95 €
- - 11 %newVaudeProof 28 Bike Backpack Phantom Black179,95 €159,95 €
- - 11 %newVaudeTremalzo 16 Bike Backpack Chute Green Men89,95 €79,95 €
- - 10 %newVaude30-55 L Backpack Raincover Orange19,95 €17,95 €
- - 10 %newVaude55-80L Rucksack Raincover Orange22,95 €20,65 €
- - 10 %newVaude15-30L Backpack Raincover Orange16,95 €15,25 €
- - 10 %newVaude6-15L Backpack Raincover Orange13,95 €12,55 €
- - 10 %newVaudeNavajo 500 Syn Synthetics sleeping bag Baltic Sea99,95 €89,95 €
- newVaudeEscape VI Rain Pants Eclipese Uni Kids69,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeActive 3/4 Tights Black Uni Women54,95 €49,45 €
- VaudeFarley II Stretch Capri 3/4 Pants Black Women89,95 €
- - 10 %newVaudeKinich Softshell Jacket Eclipse Kids69,95 €62,95 €
- - 10 %VaudeChest Strap Backpack Accessories7,00 €6,30 €
- - 50 %VaudeLarice III (Short) Pants Black Men160,00 €80,00 €
- - 50 %VaudeDotchic II Jersey Glacier Women70,00 €35,00 €
- - 50 %VaudeEscape Light II Rain Jacket Eclipse Kids80,00 €40,00 €
Vaude is on the top of the sporting trade with traditional and ethical principles.
Credibility and transparency are the most important principles in their guidelines. Their great motivation and heartfelt concern is to be sustainable and innovative with holistic concepts and to remain faithful to the green line. If you think on high-quality mountain sports equipment you think primary on Vaude.
Vaude is particularly well-known for its BlueSign® certified product lines, which representatives the world's most stringent standard for environmental and consumer protection in textile production. odukt-Linien, diese stehen für den weltweit strengsten Standard für Umwelt- und Verbraucherschutz in der Textilproduktion.
Vaude - more than just sports equipment
The company name is derived from the initials of the senior owner Albrecht von Dewitz - VAUDE since 1974. Today, his daughter Antje von Dewitz is responsible for the successful family business based in Obereisenbach near Tettnang.
She studied in cultural studies and further has a doctor title as an economist. The perfect prerequisites for a sustainable orientation and further development of a company. Meanwhile the more climbing-oriented brands Red Chili and Edelrid are also included. Edelrid is led by father Albrecht as a subsidiary company.
Vaude Made in Germany
At the beginning, the core business started with backpacks, then functional sleeping bags had been added as well as tents and functional outdoor apparel. Since 1992 the biking and cycling scene is also equipped with fashionable and functional outfits. The range was extended by bags, pads and shoes.
All shoes are made of German certified leather and Vaude also takes great emphasis placed on environmental and animal protection.
Thanks to the expanded own manufactory in Tettnang, more products are labeled "Made in Germany".
90% of the productions are certified by the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), which honors their high commitment and fair working conditions, and 80% of Vaude's clothing is of recycled-materials and covered with the green shape label, which representatives an environmentally friendly, ecologically sustainable supply chain.
Economical and ecological aspects
Vaude can be proud of a lot of given awards und praise. The brand received the DNWE Award for Corporate Ethics from the German Network for Economic Ethics, the GreenTec Award for Business and the Environment, and the Ecosport Award for Sustainable Management.
In 2012, the German Sustainability Code was signed in Berlin. The productions in Obereisenbach and Vietnam are Bluesign-certified. Their headquarter and all the products which are made there are climatically neutral. Since 1994 it is also known that functional high-tech clothing can be recycled fully to 100%. Not only the certified organic cotton is in their program, also the cafeteria and canteen at Vaude are bio-certified.
Vaude is regarded as one of the most family-friendly companies in Germany and has been awarded with the A.T. Kearney Family Award this year.
At eBay Vaude offers a platform for all responsible consumers, where second-hand products can be resold to protect them from being thrown away. Sporting goods and clothing that no longer fits have the opportunity to live on. The quality is almost indestructible. Or the used textiles are passed on to non-profit organizations.
A very social aspect is the fact that Vaude has saved the closure of the local swimming area and has briefly tooked the responsibility for it. Since 2002, Vaude is also an official partner and sponsor of the German Alpine Association (DAV).
It is a gift to the world, to work at Vaude, to have Vaude as a partner and to consume the high-quality products with a good feeling. Young, dynamic, cosmopolitan and goal-oriented - the "green thread" pulls through.