- - 9 %newVaude15-30 L Backpack Raincover OrangeMSRP 21,95 €19,95 €One size
- - 10 %newVaude55-85 L Rucksack Raincover OrangeMSRP 29,95 €26,95 €One size
- - 11 %newVaude30-55 L Backpack Raincover OrangeMSRP 26,95 €23,95 €One size
- - 10 %newVaudePulex Pants Woodland KidsMSRP 44,95 €40,45 €Available Sizes:92104128140
- - 10 %newVaudePulex II Vest Woodland KidsMSRP 44,95 €40,45 €Available Sizes:9298104116128
- - 10 %newVaudeCapacida Hybrid Ski Jacket Lilac Dusk KidsMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:128140164
- - 10 %newVaudeEscape Light III Rain Jacket Dark Sea KidsMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:128140152
- - 10 %newVaudePulex Pants Salsa KidsMSRP 44,95 €40,45 €Available Sizes:92104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudeLivigno Halfzip Longsleeve Dark Sea / Orange KidsMSRP 42,95 €38,65 €Available Sizes:104116128140152
- - 5 %newVaudeLarice IV Pants Dark Sea WomenMSRP 189,95 €180,45 €Available Sizes:3434S3636S38
- - 18 %newVaudeWatzmann III Gaiters BlackMSRP 54,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 10 %newVaudeSnow Cup III Ski Pants Silt Brown KidsMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudeSnow Cup 3-in-1 Ski Jacket Woodland KidsMSRP 199,95 €179,95 €Available Sizes:104140152164
- - 10 %newVaudeLivigno Halfzip Longsleeve Woodland KidsMSRP 42,95 €38,65 €Available Sizes:104116152
- - 5 %newVaudeFluid Full-Zip II Pants Black MenMSRP 119,95 €113,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- - 27 %newVaudePulex Hooded Fleece Jacket Limonium KidsMSRP 54,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:98104140152164
- - 5 %newVaudeLivigno Halfzip II Longsleeve Black MenMSRP 69,95 €66,45 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 39 %newVaudeCampfire 3in1 IV Rain Jacket Dark Sea KidsMSRP 164,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:9298104116128
- - 39 %newVaudeCampfire 3in1 Rain Jacket Salsa KidsMSRP 164,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:9298104116
- - 5 %newVaudeManukau II Casual Jacket Dark Sea Uni MenMSRP 269,95 €256,45 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 5 %newVaudeLarice II Vest Dark Sea WomenMSRP 129,95 €123,45 €Available Sizes:384042
- - 10 %newVaudeCaprea 2L Rain Jacket Dark Sea / Green KidsMSRP 139,95 €125,95 €Available Sizes:92104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudeLivigno Halfzip Longsleeve Chute Green KidsMSRP 42,95 €38,65 €Available Sizes:104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudeManukau Fleece Jacket Hotchili KidsMSRP 69,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:98116128152
- - 10 %newVaudeSkovi 15 Backpack Dark Petrol KidsMSRP 54,95 €49,45 €One size
- - 10 %newVaudeCapacida Pants Dark Sea KidsMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:128140152164
- - 10 %newVaudePuck 14 Backpack Blue / Eclipse KidsMSRP 59,95 €53,95 €One size
- - 5 %newVaudeManukau II Parka Brick WomenMSRP 329,95 €313,45 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 10 %newVaudePuck 10 Backpack Blue / Eclipse KidsMSRP 52,95 €47,65 €One size
- - 10 %newVaudePulex Fleece Jacket Radiate Blue KidsMSRP 49,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:9298116128152
- - 10 %newVaudeQimsa Softshell Bike Jacket Chute Green KidsMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:128140152
- - 10 %newVaudePulex II Vest Salsa KidsMSRP 44,95 €40,45 €Available Sizes:9298104116128
- - 10 %newVaudeManukau Fleece Jacket Woodland KidsMSRP 69,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudeSnow Cup Ski Jacket Hotchili KidsMSRP 159,95 €143,95 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudeCapacida Pants Dark Sea / Green KidsMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:128140152164
- - 12 %newVaude6-15 L Backpack Raincover OrangeMSRP 16,95 €14,95 €One size
- - 10 %newVaudePuck 10 Backpack Parrot Green / Eclipse KidsMSRP 52,95 €47,65 €One size
- - 35 %newVaudeMinaki Mid II STX Bike Shoes BlackMSRP 259,95 €169,95 €Available Sizes:EU | UK | US | CM37,038,039,040,041,0
- - 10 %newVaudeCapacida Hybrid Ski Jacket Woodland KidsMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:128140152164
- - 10 %newVaudeLarice Light III Pants Black Uni MenMSRP 169,95 €152,95 €Available Sizes:46485052
- - 10 %newVaudeWintry Pants Dark Sea KidsMSRP 84,95 €76,45 €Available Sizes:128140152164
- - 10 %newVaudeEscape VI Rain Pants Dark Sea KidsMSRP 79,95 €71,95 €Available Sizes:9298104116128
- - 10 %newVaudeHidalgo 24+4 Backpack Eclipse KidsMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €One size
- - 10 %newVaudeKikimora Fleece Jacket Silt Brown KidsMSRP 74,95 €67,45 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudePulex II Fleece Jacket Dark Sea KidsMSRP 49,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:104116128140152
- - 5 %newVaudeBatura Hooded Insulation Jacket Woodland MenMSRP 249,95 €237,45 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 5 %newVaudeMonviso II Fleece Jacket Brick WomenMSRP 114,95 €109,20 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- - 5 %newVaudeMonviso 3L Pants Black MenMSRP 399,95 €379,95 €Available Sizes:48505254
- - 10 %newVaudeValsorda Hoody Fleece Jacket Sweet Orange WomenMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- - 32 %newVaudeUphill 16 Bike Backpack BlackMSRP 94,95 €64,95 €One size
- - 10 %newVaudeCapacida Hybrid Insulation Jacket Radiate / Green KidsMSRP 109,95 €98,95 €Available Sizes:128140152164
- - 5 %newVaudeLivigno Halfzip II Longsleeve Woodland MenMSRP 69,95 €66,45 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 10 %newVaudeLivigno Halfzip Longsleeve Blackberry / Brown KidsMSRP 42,95 €38,65 €Available Sizes:116128140152164
- - 5 %newVaudeLarice IV Pants Cassis WomenMSRP 189,95 €180,45 €Available Sizes:3434S3636S38
- - 29 %newVaudePulex Vest Limonium KidsMSRP 41,95 €29,95 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudePatiki Skirt Blackberry / Brown KidsMSRP 54,95 €49,45 €Available Sizes:116128140164
- - 10 %newVaudeSnow Cup III Ski Pants Salsa / Orange KidsMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 10 %newVaudePalade Overshoes BlackMSRP 49,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:39,043,046,049,0
- - 10 %newVaudeSesvenna Reversible Insulation Skirt Black / White WomenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- - 5 %newVaudeSesvenna Pro II Insulation Jacket Woodland MenMSRP 249,95 €237,45 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 5 %newVaudeBatura Hooded Insulation Jacket Black MenMSRP 249,95 €237,45 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 10 %newVaudeLarice Pants Dark Sea WomenMSRP 129,95 €116,95 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- - 10 %newVaudeStrathcona II Pants Dark Sea WomenMSRP 134,95 €121,45 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 10 %newVaudeSesvenna III Insulation Pants Dark Sea WomenMSRP 99,95 €89,95 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- - 5 %newVaudeMonviso II Insulation Jacket Woodland MenMSRP 249,95 €237,45 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- - 10 %newVaudeRosemoor Fleece Halfzip Pullover Sweet Orange WomenMSRP 84,95 €76,45 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- - 5 %newVaudeLarice IV Pants Black Uni MenMSRP 189,95 €180,45 €Available Sizes:4646S4848S50
- - 5 %newVaudeNeyland Padded Insulation Skirt Dark Cherry WomenMSRP 109,95 €104,45 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 10 %newVaudeMonviso 3L Hardshell Jacket Woodland MenMSRP 449,95 €404,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 5 %newVaudeSesvenna IV Insulation Jacket Black MenMSRP 199,95 €189,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- - 5 %newVaudeAnnecy 3-in-1 III Coat Dark Cherry Uni WomenMSRP 549,95 €522,45 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 10 %newVaudeValdipino Poncho Rain Jacket LemonMSRP 54,95 €49,45 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
Why is VAUDE a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Founded by Albrecht von Dewitz, the family business is now run by his daughter Antje von Dewitz - and has always been based in Obereisenbach near Lake Constance. The VAUDE brand stands for outdoor clothing and equipment of the highest quality and, as a "Wir Denken Um" brand, is characterized above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and ensures fair working conditions
- It is aware of the impact its business activities have on the environment and systematically analyzes and prioritizes risks
- VAUDE prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production.
- Member of the Fair Wear Foundation (Leader Status)
- VAUDE is a climate-neutral company
VAUDE: YOUR OUTDOOR OUTFITTER
VAUDE is a family-owned company that has been in family hands since its founding. The brand name is derived from the initials of the company's founder, Albrecht von Dewitz (VD). Today, the brand stands for high-quality products and equipment for the outdoor sector as well as for various sports. Nature and people are close to the company's heart, which is why sustainability is a fundamental principle of the manufacturer. Discover the products of VAUDE and be convinced by bike bags, backpacks, rain jackets and much more.
VAUDE: OUTDOOR PRODUCTS WITH A GREEN SOUL
For VAUDE, responsibility is not a platitude, but the basis of their business: "We want to make our contribution to a world worth living in so that people can still enjoy nature tomorrow. That is our motivation", says Antje von Dewitz. While the innovative product range and its production meet the highest ecological and social requirements, VAUDE is also particularly committed to its employees and the region, particularly around the company's headquarters. Since 2012, the headquarters are 100% climate-neutral with all products manufactured there. In the local a selected range of bags is produced in the factory - Made in Germany. Since 2015, VAUDE became the first company in the outdoor industry to be certified with the "Gemeinwohl-Ökonomie" (GWÖ).
WHAT MAKES VAUDE DIFFERENT?
VAUDE takes responsibility for our planet, because for VAUDE it is important that the customer comes back and not the product. And to meet the customer, the company has many ideas.
If you want to do something good for the climate, repair your everyday items instead of simply throwing them away. This principle should not only be accepted by society, but also by industry and various manufacturers. VAUDE is a good example of what repairing instead of buying new can look like. For example, there is a help page where you can find valuable tips on how to care for and repair your favorite items. VAUDE also works with iFix-it and Repair Cafe. The manufacturer also has the right spare part in stock for almost all products and makes it available to you through a dealer. With the right tools, you can repair your jackets, pants, bags, tents or backpacks yourself. And if things get more complicated, you can always send everything to VAUDE.
Not only does the firm make sure the product gets to the customer, it also helps the customer recycle it. Either there is a "FairWertung" in your area, where VAUDE places a container outside the store and all items collected are given a new life in some way. You also have the option of auctioning your used items on a re-commerce platform such as eBay. In this win-win situation, you not only give your old items a new lease on life and a lot of joy to someone else, but you can also earn a little extra money with the proceeds and buy yourself a new VAUDE favorite.
PERFECTLY EQUIPPED FROM BIKE TO EBIKE
At VAUDE, cycling is a top priority. You'll find everything you need for a bike tour in their bike clothing range. New in the range is the eMoab series - especially for eBikes. But you can also find the right outfit for all other areas at VAUDE. Bike jackets, bike vests, bike shirts and bike shorts for mountain bikers or more streamlined tights and jerseys for road bikers. At VAUDE you will also find cycling shoes for downhill-oriented mountain bikers or the popular TVL Skoj cycling shoe, which fits your foot perfectly and is suitable for any cycling tour. We have created a mountain bike shoe advisor to help you find the right shoe for the perfect bike ride.
All products are Green Shape certified, functional and sustainable, so you are not only doing something for your health, but also for the environment. Highly innovative products made from sustainable raw materials such as castor oil or cow's milk and merino wool, which you can use for several outdoor activities at the same time, are also a way to reduce your impact on the environment. VAUDE's Green Core collection is a signpost in the right direction.
CAN VAUDE'S SUSTAINABILITY BE MEASURED?
Yes, it can! Have you heard of the Higg Index? It is a self-assessment standard for the apparel and footwear industry. The Higg Index evaluates environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain. The company is also taking other important steps towards "measurable sustainability". For example, since 2015 VAUDE has had the Leader Status of the Fairwear Foundation, which means that clothing production in Asia is fair and responsible and the company headquarters in Tettnang is climate neutral.
As a Bluesign® and FairWear system partner, VAUDE's production facilities are inspected according to strict guidelines. Everything from MRSL testing of chemicals, fabrics and ingredients to dyeing and water consumption for production is checked. A Bluesign Guide checks every fabric, which is then added to a white list of approved materials. There is also a Greenpeace Detox campaign, which aims to replace hazardous substances such as PFCs.
OUTDOOR CLOTHING FROM VAUDE
Rugged, functional and sustainable - this is how VAUDE describes its outdoor clothing. Whether you are a biker or a mountaineer, an experienced pro or an absolute beginner, VAUDE has the right clothing for your outdoor adventure. In addition to environmentally friendly fabrics, beautiful designs and appealing colors, the durability of the products is particularly noteworthy. VAUDE offers functional clothing made from recycled materials such as old PET plastic bottles and surplus fabrics. The Less Color series uses minimal dyes to save resources such as water, chemicals, energy and CO2 emissions. VAUDE also focuses on sustainability when it comes to outdoor clothing. The firm offers attractive fashion for women, men and children that is suitable for outdoor use as well as everyday wear. From sweaters, t-shirts and hoodies to functional underwear, rain jackets, windbreakers and cycling jackets: VAUDE equips you with conscious clothing that lasts and looks good.
BACKPACKS & BAGS: OVER 40 YEARS OF VAUDE
The history of VAUDE began in 1974 with the idea of company founder Albrecht von Dewitz to produce backpacks for mountain sports. Since then, the company has become well-known and popular for its high-quality backpacks. Whether you need a cycling backpack, a climbing backpack, a mountaineering and hiking backpack, a special ski touring backpack or a running backpack, VAUDE has the right backpack for all your favorite outdoor activities.
But they not only have the right bags for your favorite sport. VAUDE also equips you with high-quality and durable bags for work, everyday life and your upcoming trip. Whether you're looking for a toiletry bag, trolley, wallet or fashionable bum bag, VAUDE is also the right manufacturer for you outside of mountain sports. The best part? All VAUDE bags, whether laptop or bike bags, are produced in Tettnang, Germany and are therefore completely "Made in Germany". In line with VAUDE's love for the planet and its measures for climate-neutral production, the brand also had a great idea for recycling fabric scraps, as bags are also made from the fabric scraps and all scraps are processed.
OUTDOOR GEAR FROM VAUDE: MORE THAN JUST BAGS
When you're out and about in the winter, it's not enough to just wear a warm jacket. That's why VAUDE also makes hats that protect your head from the cold and are made from recycled materials. The company also offers gloves made from recycled fabrics or certified wool. Do you like the mountains? VAUDE also has a lot to offer when it comes to mountain sports equipment. Whether it's high-quality trekking shoes made from certified leather, waterproof outdoor shoes or the right rain cover for your backpack, VAUDE has you covered for long and short trips.
WARM AND COZY EVEN UNDER THE OPEN SKY
VAUDE has also made sure that you are fully equipped. Tents for all areas, be it a small 1-2 person tent, a lightweight tent that you can transport on your bike or an awning for your camper. Sleeping bags, mats and pillows are also available. To make your nights as comfortable as possible, check out our sleeping bag guide. We also explain why sleeping pads are so important. If you've never been camping before and aren't sure if it's for you, you can rent your gear. VAUDE calls it iRentit. Once you have decided on your favorite tent, just pick it up from us.
FROM SPORTSWEAR TO BACKPACKS: THE WORLD OF VAUDE AT SPORT CONRAD
Are you looking for a brand with a green heart and high-quality outdoor equipment? Then VAUDE is the right place for you. From warm fleece jackets and sturdy outdoor shoes to high-quality bags, VAUDE provides you with everything you need thanks to its wide range of products, and so does Sport Conrad. Discover the wide world of VAUDE on our website and equip yourself from head to toe with the best products.