- newIcebreaker200 Oasis Liners Gloves Black35,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newIcebreakerSprite Hot Pants Baselayer Shorts Black Women39,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newIcebreaker200 Oasis Leggings Baselayer Pants Black Women99,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Shortsleeve Black Men89,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- newIcebreaker200 Oasis Crewe Baselayer Longsleeve Black Women99,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Sports-Bra Coral Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Baselayer Longsleeve Just Blue Men119,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Boxer Baselayer Shorts Just Blue Men59,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Boxer Baselayer Shorts Black Raven Men44,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- newBuffMerino Lightweight Beanie Solid Denim25,95 €One size
- newIcebreakerAnatomica Tank Baselayer Shortsleeve Black Men59,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newLöfflerTranstex Light Boxer Baselayer Shorts Black Men34,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- - 22 %newLenzHeat Sock 5.1 Toe Cap Skiing Socks Anthrazit / RotMSRP 89,95 €69,90 €Available Sizes:41,047,0
- newIcebreakerSiren Tank Baselayer Shortsleeve Black Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newLöfflerTranstex Light Slip Baselayer Shorts Black Men29,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Baselayer Longsleeve Black Raven Men99,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL2XL
- newIcebreakerAnatomica Crewe Baselayer Shortsleeve Jet Heather Men69,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newIcebreakerSiren Hipkini Baselayer Shorts Black Women39,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newP.A.C.Merino Headband Piscu Flas19,95 €One size
- newIcebreakerSprite Racerback Sports-Bra Black Women49,95 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Baselayer Shortsleeve Just Blue Men99,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Baselayer Shortsleeve Black Raven Men79,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL2XL
- newP.A.C.Merino Headband Navy19,95 €One size
- newBuffMerino Lightweight Beanie Solid Black25,95 €One size
- newSchöffelSkin 2H Bike Underpants Black Men49,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- newOrtovox185 Rock’N’Wool Hot Pants Baselayer Shorts Coral Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newP.A.C.Ocean Upcycling Headband Fernu14,95 €Available Sizes:LXLS/M
- newOrtovox120 Tec Logo Neckwarmer Petrol Blue34,95 €One size
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Baselayer Longsleeve Black Raven Women99,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newP.A.C.Merino Headband Multi Stone Rock19,95 €One size
- newP.A.C.Ocean Upcycling Neckwarmer Muram17,95 €One size
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Hot Pants Baselayer Shorts Black Raven Women44,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newIcebreakerAnatomica Boxers Baselayer Shorts Black Men45,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newSchöffelSkin 2H Bike Underpants Black Women49,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- newIcebreakerSiren Tank Baselayer Shortsleeve Gritstone Heather Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- newP.A.C.Ocean Upcycling Headband Valudos14,95 €Available Sizes:LXLS/M
- newLöfflerSinglet Transtex Light Shortsleeve White Women39,95 €Available Sizes:3436384042
- newP.A.C.Merino Wool Neckwarmer Multi Stone Rock24,95 €One size
- newOrtovox150 Essential Sports-Bra Mountain Rose Women64,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newOrtovox120 Tec Logo Neckwarmer Winetasting34,95 €One size
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Shortsleeve Black Raven Women79,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newOrtovox185 Rock’n’Wool Baselayer Longsleeve Coral Women119,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newP.A.C.Ocean Upcycling Headband Stellaris14,95 €Available Sizes:LXLS/M
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Baselayer Shortsleeve Sweet Alison Men79,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL2XL
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Baselayer Shortsleeve Petrol Blue Women79,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newP.A.C.Merino Headband Total Black19,95 €One size
- newIcebreakerAnatomica Cool-Lite Boxers Baselayer Shorts Black Men45,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newOrtovox150 Essential Trunks Baselayer Shorts Petrol Blue Men44,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newOrtovox150 Essential Trunks Baselayer Shorts Dark Pacific Men44,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newBuffCoolnet UV Neckwarmer Solid Black18,95 €One size
- newP.A.C.Ocean Upcycling Headband Madalia14,95 €Available Sizes:LXLS/M
- newBuffCoolnet UV Wide Headband Solid Black15,95 €One size
- newIcebreakerQueens Clasp Sports-Bra Black Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newP.A.C.Ocean Upcycling Headband Dras14,95 €One size
- newIcebreakerChase Headband Jet Heather25,95 €One size
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Hot Pants Baselayer Shorts Petrol Blue Women44,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newDynafitSpeed Sports-Bra Black out Women54,95 €Available Sizes:SM/L
- newOrtovox150 Essential Hot Pants Baselayer Shorts Mountain Rose Women44,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newBuffMerino Lightweight Neckwarmer Solid Black25,95 €One size
- newOrtovox120 Comp Light Top Baselayer Shortsleeve Black Raven Women69,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newDynafitAlpine Sports-Bra Petrol Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newUnder ArmourSeamless Low Long Sports-Bra Black / Halo Grey Women34,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- newDevoldBreeze Merino 150 Boxer Baselayer Shorts Black Men44,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newOrtovox150 Essential Sports-Bra Ice Waterfall Women64,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newDevoldBreeze Merino 150 Boxer Baselayer Shorts Blue Melange Men44,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newDynafitAlpine Sports-Bra Sangria Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newDynafitLogo Neckwarmer Marine Blue19,95 €One size
- newDevoldBreeze Merino 150 Hipster Baselayer Shorts Black Women39,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newDynafitTrail Graphic Sports-Bra Blueberry Women59,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newP.A.C.UV Protector+ Neckwarmer Total Black19,95 €One size
- newLöfflerSinglet Grid Transtex Light Shortsleeve Black Men54,95 €Available Sizes:48505254
- newDynafitSpeed Sports-Bra Beet Red Women54,95 €Available Sizes:SM/L
Winter is just around the corner, the snow forecast says “go” for buttery powder lines? You're hot for freshly shaped kickers and thick-waxed rails in the park? Then we hope you've already swapped out that old knee-high baggy pants outfit! If not, we'll take you through our snowboard apparel in this category guide and show you step-by-step how to dress to perfection.
With snowboard core brands in the online store like: Picture, Jones Snowboards, Burton or Rehall, we offer you a rich selection and certainly the right addition to your equipment.
Hardshell in a Nutshell? Snowboard Jackets & Pants
This is where the wheat is separated from the chaff - literally!? Classic snowboard jackets or pants with integrated lining are being replaced more and more by hardshell clothing. These top layers serve as reliable protection against wind and moisture. Equipped with high-quality membranes such as Gore-Tex Pro or manufacturer's own fabrics, these jackets offer you maximum performance for every adventure on the mountain, whether just for relaxed sessions in the park or packed up small for extended splitboard tours in the back country.
The advantage of hardshell clothing is a small pack size and weight, as well as solid water columns while maintaining high breathability in combination of mid- and base layers. Depending on the weather and temperature, you vary with the clothing layers under hardshell jackets or pants when snowboarding. Looking for an all-in-one solution? Then simply set filters for lined snowboard clothing such as thermal insulation or synthetic fiber insulation. This way you will find all snowboard jackets and pants that are already insulated, and you can save a midlayermid-layer like an insulation or fleece jacket.
Are there differences in the cut and fit?
Only to a limited extent! In the area of snowboard jackets, the differences to ski jackets are minimal and these are worn wide or rather technically tight depending on preferences.
Pure snowboard pants come in the feature without edge protection on the inside of the leg cuffs, moreover, these are adapted to snowboard boots and their circumference at the pant legs and the arrangement of the pockets is geared to the movement pattern while snowboarding.
Temperatures in the double digits below zero? Then it's time for midlayers! But what is meant by that? Basically, it can be anything that keeps you warm and fits under your snowboard jacket or pants. Whether it's a down jacket, insulated vest with Primaloft, fleece jacket or soft longsleeves with sewn neck warmers. Midlayers serve as an intermediate layer in the onion system and ensure that you do not have direct contact with the lining of your snowboard jacket or the layers of a pure hardshell pants.
Differences exist in the material of the insulation. Just use the filters and sort by down, synthetic fibre or certified Primaloft items. Pro-tip: Primaloft also offers high thermal performance in wet conditions. If you like to sit here and there on the edge of the slope in the wet snow, this could be of great interest to you.
Differences exist in the material of the insulation. Just use the filters and sort by down, synthetic fibre or certified Primaloft items.
Down jackets offer unbeaten properties in terms of their thermal performance, bulking power and weight. The fine down feathers form a multitude of air cushions through their fine feather branches, which insulate against the cold. The individual chambers of the down jacket keep the feathers in position around the body and ensure all-round insulation.
Snowboard baselayer & functional underware - watch out for skin contact!
Functional underwear is characterized by the fact that it does not absorb sweat, but transports it to the outside. Baselayers keep you dry and regulate your temperature. Materials such as merino wool ensure odor inhibition and long-lasting freshness thanks to their natural antibacterial properties.
You're planning the haute route with the split board and want to get through the week smelling good? Then reach for Merino!
Comfort and maximum style – The right Snowboard accessories
Round off your outfit – this is where technical performance and maximum style come together! With the right snowboard accessories, you can complete your equipment and concentrate on your runs all day long.
Snowboard socks will keep you in the snow all day without feeling like your feet are going to pop after a good compression. You can prevent blisters and chafing by choosing socks that fit true to size! Compression socks reduce fatigue and reinforcements in the heel and forefoot prevent blisters or keep your toes warm.
It's the fingertip feeling that counts! Or!? Well, we hope you still want to feel your fingers at minus 15 degrees, then you should definitely reach for proper gloves! Thick gloves, whether finger gloves, lobster gloves or mittens, are simply indispensable, as they protect your hands from cold, snow and wind while snowboarding and keep them nice and warm.
Mittens provide maximum warmth! However, at the expense of fine motor skills. Lobster gloves provide high levels of warmth like mittens and have fewer seams than finger gloves. Separating the index finger from the middle, ring and little fingers allows for a better feel on the release handles of avalanche backpacks in an emergency.
Finger gloves give you the fine motor skills you need, which can be an advantage depending on the board binding system. Due to their construction, finger gloves offer less warmth and are somewhat more susceptible to wetness due to their seams.
Snowboard caps & neck warmers
Let's face it, a beanie or cap just can't be missed. They prevent Boris Johnson-like hairstyles between your sessions. Whether made of merino or synthetic fibre, beanies add an extra layer of warmth and comfort on the mountain. Combined with neckwarmers, you'll close that last little gap where coldness can seep in.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and get the right snowboard equipment! Or do you want to read more? Then you might also be interested in the following Sport-Conrad blog posts:
Splitboard Guide - Find the best equipment for your splitboard tour
An untouched world off the slopes - splitboarding
How avalanche backpacks work: Overview of all airbag systems
Safe on the way with the right Avalanche-Safety equipment
We hope you enjoy reading!