Vests | Outdoor
- - 50 %CMPVest Nero WomenMSRP 29,95 €15,00 €Available Sizes:4244
- - 50 %MonturaWind Revolution Vest Piombo / Rosa WomenMSRP 138,95 €69,50 €Available Sizes:LXL
- - 50 %MalojaSnowroseM. Vest Bloom WomenMSRP 179,95 €90,00 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 20 %VaudePulex Vest Radiate Blue KidsMSRP 34,95 €27,95 €Available Sizes:98128140152164
- - 50 %SalewaNew Testival Product Sorapis Durastretch Vest Navy MenMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- - 50 %SalewaNew Testival Product Sorapis Durastrech Vest Black Out WomenMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:3440
- - 50 %SalewaSorapis Durastretch Vest Autumnal MenMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:LXL2XL
- - 50 %CMPMan Polyester Vest Nero MenMSRP 29,95 €15,00 €Available Sizes:48
- - 50 %CMPSnaps Hood Vest Sangria WomenMSRP 89,95 €45,00 €Available Sizes:36
- - 50 %CMPExtralight Softshell Vest Antracite / Petrol MenMSRP 69,95 €35,00 €Available Sizes:4850
- - 50 %Crazy IdeaAlpinstar 3D Vest Resina WomenMSRP 199,90 €100,00 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %CMPBoy Light Softshell Vest B.Blue / Electric KidsMSRP 35,95 €17,95 €Available Sizes:104
- - 50 %CMPExtralight Softshell Vest Deep Lake / Danube MenMSRP 69,95 €35,00 €Available Sizes:48
- - 20 %newCMPJaquard Knitted Vest Black Blue / Arancio MenMSRP 45,95 €36,75 €Available Sizes:48505456
- - 50 %CMPFix Hood Light Softshell Vest Blue / Malva WomenMSRP 69,95 €34,95 €Available Sizes:3840
- - 50 %LöfflerBike WPM Pocket Vest Ruby WomenMSRP 99,95 €50,00 €Available Sizes:4044
- - 50 %CMPReverse Fix Hood Vest Bianco / Red Kiss WomenMSRP 89,95 €45,00 €Available Sizes:4042
- - 50 %CMPHybrid Vest Antracite MenMSRP 89,95 €45,00 €Available Sizes:485052
- - 50 %CMPColour Vest Nero MenMSRP 89,95 €45,00 €Available Sizes:48505254
- - 50 %SchöffelBygstad Vest Cloudy Storm MenMSRP 79,95 €40,00 €Available Sizes:4856
- - 20 %newCMPKnitted Jaquard Vest Black Blue / Cristall Blue WomenMSRP 45,95 €36,75 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 50 %CMPFix Hood Light Softshell Vest Corallo / Red Kiss WomenMSRP 69,95 €35,00 €Available Sizes:384042
- - 50 %CMPGirls Vest Antracite / Fragola KidsMSRP 35,95 €17,95 €Available Sizes:116128140152
- - 50 %CMPHybrid Vest Danube MenMSRP 89,95 €45,00 €Available Sizes:485052
- - 50 %SchöffelBygstad Vest Dress Blues WomenMSRP 79,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:384042
- - 20 %newCMPLight Softshell Vest Flamingo Fluo MenMSRP 79,95 €63,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- - 50 %MonturaMoonlight Vest Baltic / Ice Blue WomenMSRP 148,95 €74,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 20 %newVaudePulex Vest Dusty Forest KidsMSRP 39,95 €31,95 €Available Sizes:98104116128140
- - 50 %AlprauschRebi Teddy Gilet Vest Navy WomenMSRP 118,95 €59,50 €Available Sizes:SL
- - 20 %newCMPGirl Thermo Hood Vest Lake / Lemonade KidsMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:152164
- - 20 %newCMPBoy Fix Hood Thermo Vest Deep Lake KidsMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:110116128140164
- - 20 %newCMPJaquard Knitted Vest Oil Green / Nero MenMSRP 45,95 €36,75 €Available Sizes:485052
- - 20 %newCMPHybrid Mini Ripstop Vest Red Fluo WomenMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newCMPKnitted Jaquard Vest Blue Ink / Bianco WomenMSRP 45,95 €36,75 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newCMPHybrid Mini Ripstop Vest Bluestone MenMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- - 20 %newCMPGirl Fix Hood Hybrid Vest Lake / Antracite KidsMSRP 59,95 €47,95 €Available Sizes:116128140152164
- - 20 %newCMPHybrid Fix Hood Vest Black Blue WomenMSRP 59,95 €47,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newUnder ArmourStorm ColdGear Infrared Daunen Vest Black WomenMSRP 179,95 €143,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 20 %newVaudePulex Vest Blackberry KidsMSRP 39,95 €31,95 €Available Sizes:9298104140152
- - 20 %newCMPFix Hood Vest Cristall Blue WomenMSRP 119,95 €95,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newCMPHybrid Fix Hood Vest B. Co Gesso WomenMSRP 59,95 €47,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newCMPKnitted Jaquard Hybrid Vest Black Blue MenMSRP 69,95 €55,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- - 20 %newCMPZip Hood Stretch Softshell Vest Blue Ink-Cristal Blue WomenMSRP 59,95 €47,95 €Available Sizes:36384042
- - 20 %newKamikDawn Vest Navy/Coral KidsMSRP 34,95 €27,95 €Available Sizes:9298104110116
- - 20 %newKamikPhoenix Vest Blue/Atlantic KidsMSRP 34,95 €27,95 €Available Sizes:98104110116128
- - 20 %newCMPLight Softshell Vest Bianco WomenMSRP 79,95 €63,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newCMPFix Hood Vest Desert Rose WomenMSRP 119,95 €95,95 €Available Sizes:3638404244
- - 20 %newCMPRecycled Pongee Vest Nero / Oil Green MenMSRP 119,95 €95,95 €Available Sizes:4850525456
- newOrtovoxFleece Grid Vest Heritage Blue Men159,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- newPatagoniaRetro Pile Vest El Cap Khaki Men119,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Piz Cartas Vest Petrol Blue Men219,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- newOrtovoxFleece Vest Petrol Blue Men159,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newPatagoniaBetter Sweater Vest New Navy Men109,95 €Available Sizes:S
- newOrtovoxFleece Vest Black Raven Men159,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Piz Cartas Vest Green Pine Men219,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- OrtovoxPala Light Vest Winetasting Women149,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- OrtovoxPala Light Vest Petrol Blue Men149,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newArcteryxAtom LT Vest Black Men179,95 €Available Sizes:2XL
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Piz Grisch Vest Pacific Green Women219,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Piz Grisch Vest Coral Women219,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newOrtovoxSwisswool Piz Grisch Vest Dark Wine Women219,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newPatagoniaRetro Pile Vest Basin Green Men119,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- PatagoniaGirls' Reversible Bivy Hoody Vest Fuzzy Mauve Kids139,95 €Available Sizes:XSLXL
- newOrtovoxFleece Grid Vest Mountain Rose Women159,95 €Available Sizes:XSSMLXL
- OrtovoxPala Light Vest Pacific Green Men149,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newArcteryxAtom LT Vest Forage Men179,95 €Available Sizes:LXXL
- DynafitTransalper Dynastretch Vest Alloy Women119,95 €Available Sizes:M
- newPatagoniaClassic Retro-X Vest Nest Brown / Pitch Blue Women169,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- OrtovoxPala Light Vest Dirty Daisy Women149,95 €Available Sizes:XSSLXL
- newOrtovoxFleece Grid Vest Pacific Green Men159,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXLXXL
- newPatagoniaClassic Retro-X Vest Natural Men169,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newPatagoniaClassic Retro-X Vest Dark Natural / Wavy Blue Women169,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
Mountain boots, backpack, rain jacket, snacks, summit beer. That's the checklist that many person goes through in their heads before they start a tour. But often a part is forgotten that is usually very underestimated — the vest. Especially when you are sweaty, the wind is blowing, and you need something to not cool down. But outdoor vests have much more to offer.
WHEN DO I USE A VEST?
You sweat quickly when you do sports? Especially when you
are skiing, running or hiking, and you start to sweat, it can get a bit chilly.
If you put your jacket over it, it helps for a short time, but after a while
you start sweating even more, so you better leave the jacket off. If the wind
also comes along, it gets freezing – you cool down and catch a cold. Probably
everything could have been avoided with only one piece of clothing.
But doesn't it freeze my arms then? No, not as long as you keep moving. When you exercise, your heart beats faster, which causes your blood flow to speed up a bit. So warm, oxygen-rich blood gets to your arms faster, and you don't freeze.
WHAT KIND OF VESTS ARE THERE AND WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?
There is no such thing as the perfect vest, as a different model makes sense for every occasion. Whether softshell or lined quilted vest, hood or stand-up collar, as cargo or with few pockets, red, blue or beige. Who once climbs a mountain with her will quickly realize that this faithful companion has what it takes to become a favorite piece. The biggest advantage of the vest over the jacket is that the vest is more breathable. If you take a softshell vest and a softshell jacket to hand,
so the material is the same but with vests the heat that emanates from your torso has a shorter path to the outside, where it still has to go along the whole sleeve with the jacket.
The softshell vest is therefore especially for the faster
among us, and for sports enthusiasts who start sweating a little earlier.
If you prefer to take it easy, or are just a frostbite, then you should rather buy a lined vest. The so-called quilted vests offer not only protection from the wind, but also warm you. Here, however, there are again different types. Either you reach for the down lined, or the synthetic fiber padded sports vest.
Down is warmer than most synthetic fiber batting, which is why it is popular in winter jackets. However, there is unfortunately one major drawback, if the down in your vest gets wet, it will collapse and no longer provide warmth. From that point on, you're just lugging around a wet bag. Also, you have to take good care of down so that you can enjoy it for a long time. Still, a down vest is perfect for a walk on a dry, mild day when your jacket is just too warm.
If you want a step between a Sunday walk and trail running, the synthetic fiber padded vest is a good choice. This is because not only does it keep the wind out and warm, like down, but it is also more weather resistant. That is, if the vest should get wet, you are still warm. The padding keeps its shape and thus dries faster. Furthermore, such a padded vest is also easier to clean. This vest suits you best if you are an avid athlete, love outdoor activities, but also start to freeze a little faster.
Still nothing for you? Don't worry, we still have one outdoor vest in stock, and that is the fleece vest. It's great when you need lightweight gear that's warm and functional. Most fleece vests are more moisture and temperature regulating than the above and still provide warmth. So this has to be the perfect vest, right? No, because this vest also has one drawback, it is not wind resistant. So if you require a vest to protect you primarily from the wind, you should rather choose one of the others. Nevertheless, the fleece vest is a quick-drying and functional garment that suits you on days when the T-shirt is too cold and the jacket too warm.
With all vests, there is then of course the decision whether you should be equipped with or without a hood. Again, it depends on what you want to do with it. Sure, a hood is handy when the wind whistles around your ears, but if you pull a jacket over it later, it can be quite uncomfortable. In this case, a vest without a hood would be better, especially if you go out of the house in the onion principle. Speaking of the onion principle, you have through a vest the possibility to dress optimally for all weather conditions, because you can work in combination with T-shirt, sweater and jacket.
A vest is simply an all-rounder and should not be missing in any closet. Whether casually combined with jeans or something fancier with a dress, through the different models, such as a knitted vest, everything is possible. In addition, it can be a fashion accessory and give your look that certain something, both ladies and men. Besides, you can wear it in almost every season. In the spring, as soon as the first beautiful days come, in the fall, when it is already a little colder, or in the winter under a jacket.
If you are now wondering which company has the best vests, then just look in our store, there you will find all the top brands for outdoor vests such as Ortovox, Dynafit, Patagonia, and Salewa. But not only that but also backpacks, hiking boots and other clothing. Maybe you have a little luck and can get your new favorite piece in the sale. Everything you need to go on your outdoor adventure for women, men and children in all sizes can be found here. Now you just have to decide which color your vest should be: black, red, blue, beige ...?