Thanks to its extensive product range with alpine sports equipment, functional clothing and much more, Salewa is now one of the most successful outdoor manufacturers.
- - 10 %newSalewaSesvenna 2 Pants Ombre Blue Women149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaWinter Train 26 Backpack Black Men134,95 €121,45 €
- - 10 %newSalewaWinter Train 22 Backpack Black Women124,95 €112,45 €
- - 13 %newSalewaPTX I Bivy Bag Rot / Grau79,95 €69,95 €
- - 18 %newSalewaPTX II Bivy Bag Rot109,95 €89,95 €
- - 13 %newSalewaRescue Sympatex Bivy Bag Red/Silver150,00 €129,95 €
- - 20 %newSalewaWildfire Edge GTX Approach Shoes Myrtle / Fluo Green Men179,95 €143,95 €
- - 32 %newSalewaALPENROSE ULTRA MID GTX® Hiking and trekking boots Grisaille / Poseidon Women190,00 €129,00 €
- - 10 %newSalewaSesvenna 2 Pants Navy Blazer Men149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaOrtles Hybrid Insulation Jacket Navy Blazer Men229,95 €206,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaPuez 2 Dry Fleece Jacket Navy Blazer Melange Men89,95 €80,95 €
- - 20 %newSalewaWildfire Edge Approach Shoes Malta/Vivacious Women160,00 €128,00 €
- - 20 %newSalewaMTN Trainer Mid GTX Trekking-Hikingboots Magnet/Viridian Green Women220,00 €176,00 €
- - 20 %newSalewaCrow GTX Mountaineering Boots Premium Navy / Ethernal Blue Women230,00 €184,00 €
- - 10 %newSalewaPedroc Wool Headband Red Orange24,95 €22,45 €
- - 10 %newSalewaLagorai Pants Navy Blazer Women159,95 €143,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaAntelao 2 Reversible Wo Beanie Red Orange/Darker29,95 €26,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaOrtles Hybrid Insulation Jacket Mauvemood Women229,95 €206,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaWoolen 2L Fleece Jacket Silver Men219,95 €197,95 €
- - 20 %newSalewaAntelao Powertex / Tirolwool Celliant Ski Jacket Blue / Malta Kids160,00 €128,00 €
- - 10 %newSalewaComici Pants Navy Blazer Men239,95 €215,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaPaganella Fleece Jacket Navy Blazer Men89,95 €80,95 €
- - 20 %newSalewaMTN Trainer Mid GTX Trekking-Hikingboots Atlantic Deep / Ombre Blue Women220,00 €176,00 €
- - 20 %newSalewaRapace GTX Mountaineering Boots Shaded Spruce / Sulphur Spring Women250,00 €200,00 €
- - 10 %newSalewaSella Responsive Pants Navy Blazer Women299,95 €269,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaSella Responsive Hardshell Jacket Rhodo Red Women399,95 €359,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaOrtles Hybrid Vest Navy Blazer Men159,95 €143,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaSesvenna 2 Pants Duck Green Women149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaFanes Sarner Down Hybrid Down Jacket Black Out Men349,95 €314,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaVajolet Responsive Longsleeve Virtual Pink Women119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaVajolet Responsive Longsleeve Navy Blazer Women119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaOrtles Light 2 Down Jacket Navy Blazer Men249,95 €224,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaComici Pants Duck Green Women239,95 €215,95 €
- - 20 %newSalewaAntelao Powertex / Tirolwool Celliant Ski Jacket Pink / Vivacious Kids160,00 €128,00 €
- - 10 %newSalewaOrtles Hybrid Insulation Jacket Duck Green Men229,95 €206,95 €
- - 10 %newSalewaVajolet Responsive Longsleeve Navy Blazer Men119,95 €107,95 €
More about SALEWA
SALEWA: QUALITATIVE ALL-ROUND SUPPLIER
The history of the Salewa brand goes back to the 1930s, when alpine mountain sports were in their infancy and many peaks were still unclimbed. The company was founded in 1935 by Josef Liebhart and was initially known as "Münchner Lederwarenfabrik". In the 50s the spirit of the company changed more and more in the direction of alpine sports.
As a manufacturer of alpine equipment, Salewa included Scandinavian cross-country skis or ski poles in its production and equipped expedition teams with the necessary alpine sports articles. Today Salewa is one of the most successful outdoor manufacturers internationally. The extensive product range for women, men and children includes various alpine mountaineering equipment such as climbing harnesses, crampons, shoes or climbing helmets, functional outdoor clothing and backpacks for hiking as well as a variety of equipment and accessories in the winter sports sector. Salewa also produces high-quality tents and sleeping bags, which are suitable for longer trekking tours or even for high alpine expeditions, depending on the project. Salewa Approach shoes are particularly popular, such as the Wildfire GTX, Firetail GTX and MTN Trainer models, the Alp Trainer Mid GTX hiking, trekking and mountain boots, as well as the pants, jackets, shorts, shirts, shirts and vests of the Puez and Fanes collections.
The company's success continues to be reflected in the creation of its own athletic squad, which represents the Salewa brand internationally and acts as an ambassador for a more respectful approach to mountain sports and nature. As new challenges in mountaineering are constantly emerging, the Salewa athlete team also changes from time to time. In 2009, for example, athletes from the new field of ski mountaineering (a technical sport in which previously unreachable peaks are climbed using ski and climbing equipment) were included for the first time.
The team consists mainly of alpinists, freeriders and paragliders. When Oberalp AG took over Salewa in 1990, the company moved its headquarters from Munich to Bolzano in South Tyrol, Italy. The new headquarters in Bozen was completed in 2011 and reflects the innovative and progressive corporate spirit with its modern concept and architecture in the form of a rock crystal. In addition to a logistics and distribution center, a flagship store and a climbing hall are also integrated into the overall concept of Salewa's new headquarters. With a climbing area of around 2,000m² and a height of 24m, this is the largest climbing hall in Italy and invites visitors to enjoy extensive climbing.
SALEWA FOCUSES ON SUSTAINABILITY
SALEWA BOSS HEINER OBERRAUCH: "AS A FAMILY BUSINESS, WE THINK IN GENERATIONS". Social responsibility and sustainability are an essential part of Salewa's corporate strategy. Respect for nature, saving resources and responsibility for people and society are written large by the outdoor company. In addition to the use of sustainable materials and technologies, such as RDS certified down, recycling and upcycling initiatives, material innovations and repair services, Salewa is particularly concerned with sustainable and ethical procurement and production standards. For this reason, Salewa is a member of the "Fair Wear Foundation", an independent non-profit organization that promotes fair working conditions in the textile industry. Salewa has earned our WIR DENKEN UM Label. It distinguishes companies that work in a particularly sustainable manner. If you want to learn more about the criteria of the label, please visit our blog.