The brand new Swedish clothing brand. The masterminds of which are Sara Rönngren and Jimmy Oden, both being absolute ski freaks - in the very best sense of the word.
- newElevenateAprés Cord Shorts Sand Men89,95 €
- newElevenateChemin Jacket Purple Wine Women289,95 €
- newElevenateRandonnée Shorts Navy Men99,95 €
- newElevenateRandonnée Shorts Navy Women99,95 €
- newElevenateAlta Tee T-Shirt Insignia Blue Women44,95 €
- newElevenateAlta Tee T-Shirt Insignia Blue Men44,95 €
- newElevenateAlta Tee T-Shirt Red Glow Men44,95 €
- newElevenateMotion Down Vest Dark Navy Men189,95 €
- newElevenateAlta Tee T-Shirt Light Purple Wine Women44,95 €
- newElevenateAlta Tee T-Shirt Coral Blue Women44,95 €
- newElevenateAlta Tee T-Shirt White Men44,95 €
- newElevenateMotion Down Vest Aqua Blue Women189,95 €
- newElevenateRandonnée Pants Navy Men119,95 €
- newElevenateLevron Shirt Shirt Red Glow Men99,95 €
- newElevenateLevron Shirt Shirt Rich Pink Women99,95 €
- newElevenateAprès Cord Skirt Insignia Blue Women99,95 €
- newElevenateRandonnée Pants Navy Women119,95 €
- newElevenateAprès Cord Cap Insignia Blue34,95 €
- newElevenateZeal Merino Tee T-Shirt Concrete Men69,95 €
- newElevenateShore Cap Purple Wine34,95 €
- newElevenateShore Cap Navy34,95 €
- newElevenateVersatility Pants Black Women189,95 €
- newElevenateAprès Cord Shorts Concrete Women89,95 €
- newElevenateAprès Cord Shorts Insignia Blue Men89,95 €
- newElevenateSignature Hood Fleece Jacket Concrete Women139,95 €
- newElevenateAprès Cord Shorts Insignia Blue Women89,95 €
- newElevenateRandonnée Shorts Concrete Men99,95 €
- newElevenateVersatility Shorts Black Women119,95 €
- newElevenateFleece Jacket Insignia Blue Men139,95 €
- newElevenateSignature Hood Fleece Jacket White Women139,95 €
- newElevenateFleece Jacket Concrete Men139,95 €
- newElevenateAprès Cord Cap Black34,95 €
- newElevenateHybrid Spring Insulation Jacket Dark Navy Men189,95 €
- - 50 %ElevenateAprés Cord Pants Vintage Khaki Women139,95 €69,95 €
- - 50 %ElevenateBackside Ski Jacket Twill Women480,00 €240,00 €
- - 50 %ElevenateBackside Ski Jacket Red Glow Melange Women480,00 €240,00 €
Born out of the passion for skiing
Sara was a product manager with Peak Performance and a member of the Swedish freestyle team; Jimmy is a mountain guide and author of the deep-powder-bible “Free-Skiing”. You can see, it´s been all about skiing for these two. They even went skiing on their very first date. This made the founding of an own brand to be the next logical step. Considering all the passion and know-how, it should be no wonder that Elevenate amazes with elaborate gear. Within their range, there are such products like jackets, pants, and beanies in fresh and contemporary designs.
Elevenate, founded in Åre, Sweden, in 2010, is a fresh brand with, yet, a huge focus on experience. The two founders had already spent a lot of time in the mountains in their early years. This is why they took on the task of creating versatile products, which they would even wear themselves - in the mountains or off-track. This idea caught on. Elevenate offers well designed and robust clothing, giving you a high level of freedom of motion. Pants, jackets, sweaters, beanies, gloves, and vests: Elevenate has all your outdoor needs covered.
E11 unites functionality and everyday life
Since 2010, the brand has continuously grown due to its great success and, meanwhile, offers simple and laid-back clothing for men and women. Elevenate´s apparel is suited for both, all kinds of sportive activities in the mountains, as well as laid-back days. Also, cool and cozy streetwear has found its way into every line. Elevenate has come to produce clothing for all kinds of activities, like skiing, ski touring, snowboarding, or outdoor. Of course, the functionality of all these products remains at the same great level.
Elevenate and environment – a perfect match
Elevenate is very much aware of the responsibilities towards our environment. This is why the brand tries its very best to craft durable and high-quality apparel. The goal is for the products to be worn for many, many years. This significantly preserves the environment. The brand´s philosophy is that of even the smallest step in the right direction being a progress. Whenever possible, Elevenate uses recycled and bluesign® certified materials. Furthermore, Elevenate follows some strict, self-applied rules: the decisions during production are always reconsidered on various occasions, there is a big emphasis on working with high-quality materials, and the employees are especially educated in the realm of environmentally-friendly production. Also, the corporation thinks progressively in the realm of the transport of the commodities and cares about a maximum level of environmental agreeability. This is why Elevenate seems to be the perfect choice for environmentally aware enthusiasts.
Modern mountain life culture
This headline is one of the terms with which Elevenate identifies the most. In the last couple of years, this slogan has become a way of life which people all around the world can share, in every season and every place. Today, more than 180 selected sports retailers all around the world distribute Elevenate´s products and spread the „Damn it feels good to be a skier“ mantra and the modern mountain life culture. In the end, each summit that we reach, every slope that we ski on, and all experiences which are connected to mountains bring us closer to nature. Equipped with Elevenate apparel, we can really feel this way of life.
Best materials, technology, and design for your mountain adventures
Just how passionate and progressive the brand works can be seen in the fact that Elevenate was already granted with the license to use Gore-Tex fabrics in 2011, only twelve months after the company´s inception. Furthermore, Elevenate tries to use as many environmentally-friendly and sustainable materials as possible. Materials like bio-cotton or Ecodear ™, a Toray material featuring Dermizax membrane, where 30 percent consists of herbal materials. Elevenate uses Primaloft Eco insulation, CloInsulation or Thermore ® Ecodown® as insulation material. Yet, the design as well as the founders themselves, despite the huge success, remain down-to-earth, are still based in Åre, and continue to be inspired by this very special place and their Scandinavian home, in order to come up with new and unique designs.