Durability and functionality have always been the guiding principles of the brand founded in North Vancouver in 1989. For the company located at the base of the North Shore Mountains, it’s no longer just about the product. It’s also about design, and that is marked by consistency.
- newArcteryxCovert Cardigan Fleece Jacket Black Heather Men169,95 €
- newArcteryxKyanite AR Hoody Fleece Jacket Phantasm Women179,95 €
- newArcteryxKyanite AR Fleece Jacket Timelapse Men159,95 €
- newArcteryxKyanite AR Hoody Fleece Jacket Timelapse Women179,95 €
- newArcteryxBeta AR Hardshell Jacket Komorebi Men579,95 €
- newArcteryxSentinel AR Hardshell Jacket Magic Wander Women599,95 €
- newArcteryxKyanite AR Hoody Fleece Jacket Timelapse Men179,95 €
- newArcteryxCerium LT Hoody Down Jacket Verra Women399,95 €
- newArcteryxCovert Fleece Jacket Moonshadow Heather Men169,95 €
- newArcteryxRush Hardshell Jacket Magician Men699,95 €
- - 50 %ArcteryxRowan Tank Top Element Women49,95 €25,00 €
- - 25 %ArcteryxCodetta GTX Coat Black Women399,95 €299,95 €
- - 50 %ArcteryxProcline FL Pants Silver Lining Women300,00 €150,00 €
- newArcteryxLogo Trucker Cap Tatsu34,95 €
- newArcteryxBird Head Toque Beanie Magician34,95 €
- newArcteryxWool Ball Cap Anecdote Heather34,95 €
- newArcteryxWool Ball Cap Black Heather34,95 €
- newArcteryxSabre AR Skiing Pants Timelapse Men499,95 €
- newArcteryxDelaney Baselayer Pants Black Women79,95 €
- newArcteryxDelaney Baselayer Pants Phantasm Women79,95 €
- newArcteryxPatera GTX Parka Black Women699,95 €
- newArcteryxCerium LT Vest Verra Women269,95 €
- newArcteryxTherme GTX Parka Black Men699,95 €
- newArcteryxThorium AR Hoody Down Jacket Figment Women329,95 €
- newArcteryxBeta LT GTX Hardshell Jacket Black Women399,95 €
- newArcteryxAlpha SV Hardshell Jacket 24K Black Men799,95 €
- newArcteryxProton LT Hoody Insulation Jacket Phantasm Women249,95 €
- newArcteryxBeta AR Hardshell Jacket Timelapse Women579,95 €
- newArcteryxFernie Toque Beanie Figment Women29,95 €
- newArcteryxBird Head Toque Beanie Anecdote / Tatsu34,95 €
- newArcteryxFisherman Beanie Wavelength34,95 €
- newArcteryxRho LT Longsleeve Black Men109,95 €
- newArcteryxBird Patch Toque Beanie Verra34,95 €
- newArcteryxBird Head Toque Beanie Myth / Komorebi34,95 €
- newArcteryxFisherman Beanie Black34,95 €
- newArcteryxFisherman Beanie Phantasm34,95 €
Why is Arc'teryx a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Guided by design, the sports community, science and passion, the company is committed to halving its environmental footprint and increasing its positive social impact. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Arc'teryx stands out in the following ways:
- ARC'TERYX is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and is dedicated to responsible purchasing
- The company has pledged to having 80 percent Fair Trade certified products by 2025
- It prides itself on environmentally friendly, resource-saving production and has set a goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 65 percent by 2030 (compared to 2018)
Out and about in nature with a clear conscience
Arc'teryx was founded on the idea that there is always a better solution. The wild landscape of the coastal range near the Canadian headquarters is a source of inspiration and provides perfect testing grounds: "We develop our products in the design center, but the ideas and the problems we solve come from the outdoors in the mountains.
We put all our energy into designing our equipment so it can withstand the most extreme conditions." Durability, longevity and functionality are the best prerequisites for achieving greater sustainability, which is why the company aims to convert its linear production of outdoor clothing into a circular economy. This means that all the materials and products are considered to be resources and are thus recycled instead of discarded. For Arc'teryx, sustainability also means a long-term approach: "The climate emergency requires us to act with a sense of urgency."
Explore the beauty of earth under most demanding conditions with Arc'teryx
The company Arc´teryx was founded in 1989. The name Arc'teryx originates from the Archaeopteryx Lithographica. A creature from the Jurassic period, which was an excellent climber and the first reptile to develop feathers for flight, freeing itself from the constraints of the horizontal world.
The mountaineering clothing from Arc'teryx is designed to withstand difficult natural conditions and to protect the athletes from wind and weather (especially ice and coldness on the mountain).
In order to find the ideal equipment more easily, the product names of ski, trekking and climbing clothing, and even the ones of shoes, include certain abbreviations that refer to the different application areas. For example, in the product names of the Cerium down collection or the Atomic insulation jackets and Gamma hiking trousers, you can often find a LT, standing for "light weight", or even a SL, standing for "superlight". These garments are characterized by very high functionality, minimalistic but optimized features and very low weight and pack size. The Alpha or Beta Hardshell jackets but also shirts or hoodies are often characterized by AR, standing for "Allround", which indicates a versatile application area and numerous functions. Ski touring pants, however, are often characterized by light, functional and flexible material, which is indicated by FL, standing for "Fast & Light".
@Skier in Bella Coola by Arc'teryx