The brand Arc'teryx is continually striving to discover new horizons in the development of materials, manufacturing technologies and designs of functional outdoor clothing for women and men.
- - 13 %newArcteryxCormac Crew T-Shirt Aeroponic Men54,95 €47,80 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxEris T-Shirt Black Men49,95 €43,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxSkyline SS Shirt Cobalt Moon Men69,95 €60,85 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxTaema T-Shirt Hyperspace Women54,95 €47,80 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxRowan Tank Top Element Women49,95 €43,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxTaema T-Shirt Exosphere Women54,95 €47,80 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAlpha FL 45 Backpack Cardinal189,95 €165,25 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxA2B Poloshirt Aeroscene Men84,95 €73,90 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxA2B Poloshirt Cobalt Moon Men84,95 €73,90 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxLefroy Shorts Cobalt Moon Men79,95 €69,55 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxTaema T-Shirt Bioprism Women54,95 €47,80 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxTaema T-Shirt Synapse Women54,95 €47,80 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxCala Dress Black Women99,95 €86,95 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxContenta Dress Black Women89,95 €78,25 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxContenta Dress Antenna Women89,95 €78,25 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAlpha FL 45 Backpack Black189,95 €165,25 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxArc´Word T-Shirt White Men39,95 €34,75 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxContenta Tank Top Black Women54,95 €47,80 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxContenta LS Shirt Black Women109,95 €95,65 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxLogo Trucker Cap Black34,95 €30,40 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAR-395a Harness Pilot / Flare Men149,95 €130,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAR-385a Harness Pegasus / Titanite Women149,95 €130,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxBeta AR GTX Hardshell Jacket Tui Men549,95 €478,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxBeta SL GTX® Pants Black Men249,95 €217,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxConveyor Belt Antenna34,95 €30,40 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxSquamish Softshell Jacket Bioprism Women149,95 €130,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxProton FL Hoody Softshell Jacket Stratosphere Women219,95 €191,35 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxSigma SL Softshell Jacket Black Men149,95 €130,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAtom SL Hoody Insulation Jacket Cobalt Moon Women199,95 €173,95 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAtom SL Hoody Insulation Jacket Astro Eden Women199,95 €173,95 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxAtom SL Hoody Insulation Jacket Exosphere Men199,95 €173,95 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxCodetta GTX® Coat Black Women399,95 €347,95 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxSigma SL Softshell Jacket Legacy Men149,95 €130,45 €
- - 13 %newArcteryxDelta LT Fleece Jacket Synapse Women119,95 €104,35 €
- - 50 %ArcteryxContenta LS Shirt Origami Women110,00 €55,00 €
- - 50 %ArcteryxBird Trucker Cap Dark Firoza / Delos Grey35,00 €17,50 €
More about Arcteryx
Explore the beauty of earth under most demanding conditions with Arc'teryx
The company Arc´teryx was founded in 1989. The name Arc'teryx originates from the Archaeopteryx Lithographica. A creature from the Jurassic period, which was an excellent climber and the first reptile to develop feathers for flight, freeing itself from the constraints of the horizontal world.
The mountaineering clothing from Arc'teryx is designed to withstand difficult natural conditions and to protect the athletes from wind and weather (especially ice and coldness on the mountain). Therefore, the Canadian company only uses top-quality materials as well as the most innovative technologies. In general, the jackets, vests, pants and shorts are extremely durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable; always depending on the application. On particularly cold days, the down jackets and vests of the Cerium collection also keep you warm and as they are incredibly light and packable, they can be easily stowed in your backpack. The sporty accessories such as the beanies of the Bird line and the functional gloves as well as the fleece jackets are also particularly popular on cold winter days.
In order to find the ideal equipment more easily, the product names of ski, trekking and climbing clothing, and even the ones of shoes, include certain abbreviations that refer to the different application areas. For example, in the product names of the Cerium down collection or the Atomic insulation jackets and Gamma hiking trousers, you can often find a LT, standing for "light weight", or even a SL, standing for "superlight". These garments are characterized by very high functionality, minimalistic but optimized features and very low weight and pack size. The Alpha or Beta Hardshell jackets but also shirts or hoodies are often characterized by AR, standing for "Allround", which indicates a versatile application area and numerous functions. Ski touring pants, however, are often characterized by light, functional and flexible material, which is indicated by FL, standing for "Fast & Light".
Like many other manufacturers of outdoor clothing and equipment, environmental protection is an important part of Arc'teryx’s corporate strategy. Particular attention is paid to the ecological balance and the composition of the various products of the Canadian brand. In this context, the product life plays an important role. Arc'teryx has set itself the goal of "producing the best and most durable outdoor equipment in the world". This is the main reason why the company relies on such extraordinarily durable materials and timeless design. In addition, Arc'teryx offers a comprehensive guarantee and repair service and thus maintains its products in the long run.
Arc'teryx is equally active when it comes to social responsibility. Together with a team of volunteers, the company manages to sew around 700 capes per year by using the material of discontinued models. These are then distributed to the homeless in Vancouver, in order to equip people in need with all-weather clothing. In addition, the outdoor company is partnering with local organizations to support projects related to environmental protection and the development of recreational areas.