Colorful, innovative and functional - this is Norrøna! The Norwegian outdoor brand combines quality with design and also places great emphasis on social responsibility and sustainability.
- - 13 %newNorrøna/29 Trucker Mesh Snapback Cap Olive / Night34,95 €30,40 €
- - 13 %newNorrøna/29 Cotton Arctic Surf T-Shirt Pure White Men44,95 €39,10 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaEqualiser Merino T-Shirt Rooibos Tea / Indigo Night Men68,95 €59,95 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaEqualiser Merino T-Shirt Indigo Night Men68,95 €59,95 €
- - 13 %newNorrøna/29 Cotton Slant Logo T-Shirt Flamingo Pink Women44,95 €39,10 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaEqualiser T-Shirt Caviar Men68,95 €59,95 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Wool T-Shirt Heritage Blue Women58,95 €51,25 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Wool T-Shirt Flamingo Women58,95 €51,25 €
- - 13 %newNorrøna/29 Cotton Range T-Shirt Flamingo Women38,95 €33,85 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSkibotn 15L Bike Backpack Caviar Men168,95 €146,95 €
- - 13 %newNorrøna/29 Cotton Viking T-Shirt Olive Drab Men38,95 €33,85 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaBitihorn Flex1 Shorts Indigo Night Men78,95 €68,65 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFalketind Flex1 Shorts Indigo Night Men98,95 €86,05 €
- - 13 %newNorrøna/29 Cotton Arch Logo T-Shirt Olive Drab Men44,95 €39,10 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFalketind Flex1 Shorts Indigo Night Women98,95 €86,05 €
- - 50 %newNorrønaFjørå Flex1 Shorts Castor Grey / Hot Sapphire Men149,00 €75,00 €
- - 50 %newNorrønafjørå flex1 Shorts Geranium Pink Women149,00 €75,00 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Light Cotton Shorts Indigo Night Women88,95 €77,35 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lighweight Longsleeved Jersey Indigo Night / Drizzle Men68,95 €59,95 €
- - 50 %newNorrønaFjørå Flex1 Shorts Indigo Night Women149,00 €75,00 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Denim Shorts Denim Women138,95 €120,85 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFjørå Flex1 Pants Caviar / Olive Drab Men188,95 €164,35 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Longsleeved Jersey Castor Grey / Pureed Pumpkin Men68,95 €59,95 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSkibotn Wool 3/4 Longsleeved Jersey Caviar Men88,95 €77,35 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFjørå Flex1 Shorts Castor Grey / Castor Grey Women148,95 €129,55 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Light Cotton Shorts Indigo Night Men88,95 €77,35 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Wool T-Shirt Indigo Night / Sandstone Women58,95 €51,25 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaBitihorn D Shorts Indigo Night Women78,95 €68,65 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Heavy Duty Shorts Olive Darb Men158,95 €138,25 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaBitihorn Lightweight Trekking Pants Caviar Women148,95 €129,55 €
- - 49 %newNorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Jersey Drizzle Men59,00 €30,00 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Wool T-Shirt Roibos Tea Men58,95 €51,25 €
- - 50 %newNorrønaFjørå Flex1 Lightweight Shorts Indigo Night Men119,00 €60,00 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaFalketind Flex1 Pants Indigo Night Men178,95 €155,65 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Cotton Streetwear Jacket Indigo Night Men228,95 €199,15 €
- - 13 %newNorrønaSvalbard Cotton Rain Jacket Olive Drab Men228,95 €199,15 €
More about Norrona
Many product lines of the 1929 founded company have already gained cult status. Among them are the ladies' and men's ski pants and ski jackets from the Falketind, Lofoten, Lyngen and Svalbard collections. But also the products of other lines such as the Tamok down jacket and the Trollveggen fleece jacket are very popular.
Norrøna is a pioneer in innovation and at the same time traditionally rooted
Norrøna was the first company to bring Gore-Tex jackets to the European market in 1979. But this is only one of the numerous innovations of the Norwegian outdoor brand; the first tunnel shaped tent as well as the development of an anatomical backpack are two examples. Also today, almost 40 years later, innovation is an important pillar of the company. Functionality has number-one priority, while the style and the weight (lightweight!) are kept minimalist. Minimalist, however, definitely does not mean boring. The strong colors, for which Norrøna is known, make each piece a real eye-catcher!
In addition to innovation, tradition is an important value at Norrøna. Since its founding in 1929, the company has been family-owned: Currently Norrøna is managed by Jørgen Jørgensen, the great-grandson of the founder. This awareness of tradition is also evident in other areas, such as production. As a result, most of the products are still handmade – from designing to cutting to sewing and gluing.
Norrøna: With nature and for nature
Originally specialized in backpacks, sleeping bags and tents, the company has quickly developed into a leading company in the field of outdoor apparel and mainly produces high-quality mountaineering equipment.
Nature is always at the forefront and is the most important source of inspiration at Norrøna. Therefore, it is no surprise that the various lines and collections of the popular outdoor brand are named after European natural regions. Behind this, however, is much more than a purely random assignment of names. Each product line has a specific reference to the area after which it was named and has been designed and tested accordingly.
Norrøna's pants, jackets, shorts and shirts as well as accessories are not only designed to defy the forces of nature during various outdoor activities, but also to protect our environment as much as possible. To achieve this goal, the Norwegian company uses environmentally friendly and responsible materials, as well as recycled synthetic and natural fibers. Moreover, high value is placed on the use of animal-friendly materials, as well as fair and appropriate working conditions and sustainable transport – air transport is avoided as far as possible. A special focus also lies on the product life because: "A new Norrøna product is great, but a ten-year-old Norrøna product is even better."