Colorful, innovative and functional - this is Norrøna! The Norwegian outdoor brand combines quality with design and also places great emphasis on social responsibility and sustainability.
- - 66 %Norrønafjørå flex1 Shorts Geranium Pink WomenMSRP 149,00 €50,00 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 50 %NorrønaTights Caviar WomenMSRP 108,95 €54,50 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %newNorrønaFalketind Rugged Slim Pants Tourmaline WomenMSRP 178,95 €89,50 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 51 %NorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Longsleeved Jersey Foliage / Indigo Night MenMSRP 78,95 €39,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %NorrønaTights Indigo Night WomenMSRP 108,95 €54,50 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 40 %NorrønaSkibotn 15L Bike Backpack CaviarMSRP 168,95 €101,35 €One size
- - 50 %NorrønaFalketind Flex1 Shorts Sandstone WomenMSRP 118,95 €59,50 €Available Sizes:XSML
- - 66 %NorrønaSki/Snowboard Zip-in Vest Caviar Black MenMSRP 88,95 €30,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %NorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Longsleeved Jersey Orange Popsicle / Tourmaline WomenMSRP 78,95 €39,50 €Available Sizes:XSM
- - 50 %NorrønaFjørå Flex1 Pants Tourmaline WomenMSRP 198,95 €99,50 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %NorrønaWarm2 Hoodie Snowdrop WomenMSRP 128,95 €64,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %NorrønaLoose Shorts Indigo Night WomenMSRP 78,95 €39,50 €Available Sizes:ML
- - 50 %NorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Longsleeved Jersey Dark Purple / Violet Tulle WomenMSRP 78,95 €39,50 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %NorrønaTech T-Shirt Tourmaline WomenMSRP 58,95 €29,50 €Available Sizes:M
- - 50 %NorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Shortsleeved Jersey Dark Purple / Violet Tulle WomenMSRP 68,95 €34,50 €Available Sizes:M
- - 50 %NorrønaTight Shorts Caviar WomenMSRP 88,95 €44,50 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 50 %NorrønaFalketind Thermo60 Hood Insulation Jacket Orange Popsicle / Honeysuckle WomenMSRP 268,95 €134,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %NorrønaFalketind Aero60 Hood Windbreaker Aquarius / North Atlantic WomenMSRP 188,95 €94,50 €Available Sizes:XSS
- - 50 %NorrønaFalketind Aero60 Hood Windbreaker Honeysuckle WomenMSRP 188,95 €94,50 €Available Sizes:XSSM
- - 51 %NorrønaFjørå Wool Shortsleeved Jersey Olive Night / Snowdrop WomenMSRP 78,95 €39,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %NorrønaFalketind Flex1 Slim Pants Sandstone WomenMSRP 158,95 €80,00 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %NorrønaBitihorn Tech T-Shirt Arcadia WomenMSRP 68,95 €34,50 €Available Sizes:M
- - 50 %NorrønaFalketind Flex1 Slim Pants Arcadia WomenMSRP 158,95 €79,50 €Available Sizes:XSS
- - 50 %NorrønaSvalbard Cotton Anorak Windbreaker Ecru / Sandstone WomenMSRP 198,95 €99,50 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 50 %NorrønaFjørå Equaliser Lightweight Shortsleeved Jersey Orange Popsicle / Tourmaline WomenMSRP 68,95 €34,50 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Olive Night Men648,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- newNorrønaFalketind Flex1 Pants Caviar Men198,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Ski Pants Caviar Women498,95 €Available Sizes:XSSL
- newNorrønaSki/Snowboard Bib Suspenders Caviar Men68,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newNorrøna/29 Fisherman Beanie Indigo Night58,95 €One size
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Ski Pants Caviar Men498,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newNorrønaFalketind Flex1 Pants Caviar Women198,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore Tex Pro Hardshell Jacket Olive Night Men798,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Hardshell Jacket Caviar Men548,95 €Available Sizes:LXL
- newNorrøna/29 Fisherman Beanie Olive Night58,95 €One size
- newNorrønaLyngen Down850 Hood Down Jacket Indigo Night / Lemon Chrome Men448,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newNorrønaWarm3 Fleece Jacket Olive Night Men168,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Ski Pants Caviar Men548,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Hardshell Jacket Olive Night Men548,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- newNorrønaOslo Gore-Tex Down850 Parka Caviar Black Men948,95 €Available Sizes:S
- newNorrøna/29 Fisherman Beanie Snowdrop58,95 €One size
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore Tex Pro Hardshell Jacket Lemon Chrome Men798,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- NorrønaFjørå Flex1 Pants Olive Night / Olive Drab Men198,95 €Available Sizes:S
- newNorrønaLofoten Hiloflex200 Hood Softshell Jacket Caviar Men188,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newNorrønaFalketind Down750 Vest Caviar Men228,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- newNorrøna/29 Striped Mid Weight Beanie Olive Night / Snowdrop48,95 €One size
- newNorrønaWarm3 Fleece Jacket Snowdrop White Women168,95 €Available Sizes:SM
- NorrønaFalketind Gore-Tex Paclite Pants Caviar Women288,95 €Available Sizes:XS
- newNorrønaOslo Down750 Coat Olive Night Women648,95 €Available Sizes:ML
- Norrøna/29 Summer Headband Honeysuckle Women28,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newNorrønaPureUll Baselayer Longsleeve Castor Grey / Caviar Melange Men128,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrønaFalketind Down750 Vest Caviar Women228,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrøna/29 Cotton Viking T-Shirt Caviar/Snowdrop Men38,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newNorrønaFalketind Equaliser Merino Round Neck Baselayer Longsleeve Indigo Night Women88,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrøna/29 Cotton Viking T-Shirt Arednalin Men38,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrønaLofoten Primaloft80 Anorak Insulation Jacket Caviar Women398,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- NorrønaSvalbard Light Cotton Pants Sandstone Women158,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newNorrønaWinter Pants Caviar Women158,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Hardshell Jacket Arednalin Men798,95 €Available Sizes:MLXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Thermal Pro Longsleeve Orange Alert/Peach Amber Women198,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- newNorrønaWarm3 Fleece Jacket Blue Fog Women168,95 €Available Sizes:SML
- Norrøna/29 Summer Headband North Atlantic28,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Arednalin/Rhubarb Men648,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newNorrønaFalketind Flex1 Heavy Duty Pants Caviar / Zip Grey Men218,95 €Available Sizes:SMXL
- newNorrønaTrollveggen Thermal Pro Fleece Jacket Arednalin Men198,95 €Available Sizes:SMLXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Aquarius Women648,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newNorrønaLyngen Cotton Pants Olive Night Men298,95 €Available Sizes:XL
- newNorrøna/29 Logo Headband Blue Fog38,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- Norrøna/29 Summer Headband Indigo Night / Drizzle28,95 €Available Sizes:SL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Ski-/Snowboard Jacket Caviar Men598,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Pro Ski Pants Orange Alert / Blue Fog Women648,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- newNorrønaLofoten Gore-Tex Ski Pants Indigo Night Women548,95 €Available Sizes:SL
Why is Norrøna a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
It is Norrøna's conviction that sustainability is the only basis on which to run a business. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Norrøna stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on fair purchasing coupled with environmentally friendly and resource-saving production
- Norrøna is a member of the Ethical Trade Initiative and promotes fair working conditions throughout the value chain
Norrøna: Without nature, there's no us.
"Norrøna’s ambition is to be a leader in environmental and social responsibility within the outdoor industry" – this is how the Norwegian company expresses its claim. Transparency is a crucial factor here, which is why Norrøna communicates its goals and how they are achieved very openly. Sustainable products are part of the roadmap: "We simply can't design fashion that will be out of date in six months. That would not be a sustainable product. High-quality, timeless design and a long lifespan are critical when it comes to eco-friendly and responsible textiles." Norrøna has set itself a deadline: 2029, the brand’s 100th anniversary. "Until then, we will need a purpose-driven plan and the ability to act and change our direction in order to preserve the future of our planet." Norrøna is already donating one percent of sales annually to the preservation and protection of nature.
Many product lines of the 1929 founded company have already gained cult status. Among them are the ladies' and men's ski pants and ski jackets from the Falketind, Lofoten, Lyngen and Svalbard collections. But also the products of other lines such as the Tamok down jacket and the Trollveggen fleece jacket are very popular.
Norrøna is a pioneer in innovation and at the same time traditionally rooted
Norrøna was the first company to bring Gore-Tex jackets to the European market in 1979. But this is only one of the numerous innovations of the Norwegian outdoor brand; the first tunnel shaped tent as well as the development of an anatomical backpack are two examples. Also today, almost 40 years later, innovation is an important pillar of the company. Functionality has number-one priority, while the style and the weight (lightweight!) are kept minimalist. Minimalist, however, definitely does not mean boring. The strong colours, for which Norrøna is known, make each piece a real eye-catcher!
In addition to innovation, tradition is an important value at Norrøna. Since its founding in 1929, the company has been family-owned: Currently Norrøna is managed by Jørgen Jørgensen, the great-grandson of the founder. This awareness of tradition is also evident in other areas, such as production. As a result, most of the products are still handmade – from designing to cutting to sewing and gluing.
Norrøna: With nature and for nature
Originally specialized in backpacks, sleeping bags and tents, the company has quickly developed into a leading company in the field of outdoor apparel and mainly produces high-quality mountaineering equipment.
Nature is always at the forefront and is the most important source of inspiration at Norrøna. Therefore, it is no surprise that the various lines and collections of the popular outdoor brand are named after European natural regions. Behind this, however, is much more than a purely random assignment of names. Each product line has a specific reference to the area after which it was named and has been designed and tested accordingly.
Norrøna's pants, jackets, shorts and shirts as well as accessories are not only designed to defy the forces of nature during various outdoor activities, but also to protect our environment as much as possible. To achieve this goal, the Norwegian company uses environmentally friendly and responsible materials, as well as recycled synthetic and natural fibers. Moreover, high value is placed on the use of animal-friendly materials, as well as fair and appropriate working conditions and sustainable transport – air transport is avoided as far as possible. A special focus also lies on the product life because: "A new Norrøna product is great, but a ten-year-old Norrøna product is even better."
The Norrøna Factory is now open
In 2020 has opened the own Norrøna Factory in Lithuania! Built to make highly functional products with premium quality more sustainable. Having their very own factory also allows them to improve innovation and flexibility.
Their long term vision is to automate more of their production. By placing the factory close to where they sell their products, they will reduce lead time and make production more flexible. This gives them an opportunity to fill demand quickly but not overproduce. At Norrøna they do most of the work inhouse with dedicated Norrøna employees. They have their own prototype factory in their office and develop most of the products here. From fabric and trim development, to design, construction, and making the products. Their ambassadors and employees even test them. All marketing is also done by a Norrøna team inhouse. Most of the digital development of systems including the webshop is made internally. The stores are designed and developed according to Norrona´s own store system. In short, they like to build stuff and to build it themselves.
Throughout most of Norrøna’s history, the production of products ran internally. At the start of the 90’s we sourced our production to eastern Europe since it was very hard to find workers in Norway. Today we produce our products in China, Vietnam, Lithuania, and Portugal. We work with long term partnership and high-end factories, all family-owned.
For quite some time we have wanted to build our own factory in Europe making fleece, mid-layers, and base layers, using European sourced materials. The development of the Norrøna Factory in Kaunas, Lithuania started in 2018, and we opened the doors in April 2020. A completely new building specially made for our needs, with all the latest technology. Since April we have trained our team to the right Norrøna quality levels and the factory is now producing the first Norrøna products.