- newNordicaGripwalk Machine Line Interchangeable Soles Bianco39,95 €
- - 35 %newNordicaEnforcer 80 S Tour + Marker Tour F 10 S Bindings incl. Stoppers + Leki Pole + Kohla Skins 21/22 Skitouring skis with bindings Kids739,75 €479,00 €
- - 34 %newNordicaEnforcer 80 S Tour + ATK Candy 5 Bindings incl. Stoppers + Leki Poles + Kohla Skins 21/22 Skitouring skis with bindings Kids758,80 €499,00 €
- - 11 %newNordicaHF 110 GW Back Access Ski Boots Men469,95 €419,00 €
- - 10 %newNordicaSpeedmachine 110 X GW Ski Boots Armada Men319,95 €289,00 €
- - 13 %newNordicaSpeedmachine 95 X W GW Ski Boots Black / Anthracite Women319,95 €279,00 €
- - 10 %newNordicaPro Machine 115 W GW Ski Boots Black / Anthracite Women499,95 €449,00 €
- - 11 %newNordicaPro Machine 110 Ski Boots Anthracite Men379,95 €339,00 €
- - 11 %newNordicaHF 85 W GW Ski Boots Black / Light Women469,95 €419,00 €
- - 11 %newNordicaPro Machine 95 W Ski Boots Black / Anthracite Women379,95 €339,00 €
- - 16 %newNordicaEnforcer 80 S Tour 21/22 Skitouring Skis Kids249,95 €209,00 €
- - 29 %newNordicaEnforcer 115 Free 21/22 Skis699,95 €499,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaEnforcer 104 Free 21/22 Skis649,95 €469,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaEnforcer 100 21/22 Skis649,95 €469,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaEnforcer 95 S 21/22 Skis Kids249,95 €179,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaSanta Ana 80 S 21/22 Skis249,95 €179,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaSanta Ana 95 S 21/22 Skis249,95 €179,00 €
- - 27 %newNordicaSanta Ana 93 21/22 Skis Women549,95 €399,00 €
- - 27 %newNordicaEnforcer 88 21/22 Skis599,95 €439,00 €
- - 27 %newNordicaSanta Ana 88 21/22 Skis Women549,95 €399,00 €
- - 29 %newNordicaEnforcer 110 Free 21/22 Skis699,95 €499,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaEnforcer 80 S 21/22 Skis Kids249,95 €179,00 €
- - 27 %newNordicaSanta Ana 98 21/22 Skis Women599,95 €439,00 €
- - 27 %newNordicaSanta Ana 104 Free 21/22 Skis Women599,95 €439,00 €
- - 28 %newNordicaSanta Ana Free 110 21/22 Skis Women649,95 €469,00 €
- - 30 %NordicaStrider PU Alpine Interchangeable Soles29,95 €20,95 €
- - 9 %newNordicaStrider 95 W GW DYN Ski Boots Black / Ivory / Paprika Women459,95 €419,00 €
- newNordicaMachine Mono Alpin Interchangeable Soles19,95 €
- - 48 %NordicaDobermann GSJ Plate + Race 10 19/20 Skis with bindings Kids499,95 €259,00 €
- - 10 %newNordicaSportmachine 90X Ski Boots Black / White Men199,95 €179,00 €
- - 43 %newNordicaDobermann Spitfire 70 Pro FDT + TPX 20/21 Skis with bindings699,95 €399,00 €
- - 24 %newNordicaStrider Elite 130 DYN Ski Boots Black Men659,95 €499,00 €
- - 20 %newNordicaSpeedmachine 3 130 GW Ski Boots Black / Red / Anthracite Men499,95 €399,00 €
- - 11 %newNordicaStrider 130 Pro DYN Ski Boots Black / Grey / Green Men559,95 €499,00 €
- - 10 %newNordicaHF Pro 120 GW Ski Boots Black / Red Men499,95 €449,00 €
- - 11 %newNordicaSpeedmachine 3 105 W GW Ski Boots Black / White / Green Women459,95 €409,00 €
The goal of each and every initiated project is to reach a better performance and to perfectly adapt to the skier, in order to further improve everybody´s skiing level. Performance ranks at number one, two, and three for everything Nordica crafts and develops. The brand´s 60+-year experience and the multitude of high-quality innovations speak for themselves. Performance, innovation, and passion for skiing are integral parts of Nordica´s DNA.
NORDICA´S ICONIC DOBERMANN LINE
Nordica´s ski range includes all realms of alpine skiing. In the category of on-piste skis, the Nordica Dobermann has become a major player in the last few years. No matter if giant slalom, slalom, or downhill, thanks to many elaborate innovations with various radii, the Nordica Dobermann always gives you a decisive edge. World Cup stars like Felix Neureuther and Dominik Paris ride these skis and rely on them in their hunt for medals and podium entries. Their experiences and feedback are important aspects of the development of the brand´s skis and, thus, are crucial components of the performance of Nordica skis. Of course, the same goes for the Dobermann ski boot. For many years, this ski boot has been the congenial companion to the Dobermann race ski and convinces the most successful World Cup athletes and spare time skiers alike.
Just like it should be with a true alpine sports specialist, the entire product range exists of a three-channeled approach. Alongside the men´s gear, there are also specially crafted women´s and kids´ products.
©Sunshine by Evan Williams
BEYOND PISTE: ALL MOUNTAIN AND FREESKI BY NORDICA
Concerning the realms of all mountain skis and freeride skis, Nordica has developed the Enforcer. With a contemporary width of 93-110mm under the binding, the multiply awarded freeride ski is perfectly suited for deep powder adventures off-track. Thanks to its lightweight design, however, it can also be effortlessly used as a contemporary touring ski.
HOW EVERYTHING BEGAN – THE NORDICA STORY
Originally, Nordica was nothing but a shoe manufacturer. In the post-World-War-II-era, though, the brothers Adriano and Oddone Vaccari quickly started to specialize in ski boots in Montebelluna, Italy. Nordica was born and experienced its first hype in the 1950s. Zeno Colò, one of the most successful skiers of his time, won a gold medal in Aspen, Colorado, riding Nordica ski boots. In the 1970s at the very latest, Nordica achieved the status of global player in the realm of alpine skiing. With two million pairs of skis and boots annually, 30 % of worldwide production was conducted by Nordica at the time. During this time, the brand opened one store after another in all key ski markets worldwide: the US, Austria, Japan, Switzerland, France, and Germany.
Since 2003, Nordica has been a Tecnica Group member. The focus is supposed to remain on the sector of alpine skiing, predominantly skis and ski boots. Ever since, a special emphasis has been put on competitions in general, and the World Cup in particular. In 2009, Nordica celebrated its 70th anniversary.
©Nordica Skischuhe by Simon Rainer