Downhill skiing/ alpine skiing, freeriding, backcountry skiing/ ski touring, cross trails, trekking, trail running, skate skiing or Nordic walking: for all of these, Leki offers high-quality poles, developed and manufactured at its own sites in Germany and the Czech Republic.
Stable and lightYou are passionate about the mountain and need a stable, lightweight pole? Then the Leki MCT series is just right for you. Stable and lightweight - perfect for your adventure!
Running PolesLight, flexible, and durable. Leki running poles will help you get up any mountain big or small.
- - 11 %LekiKhumbu Antishock Pole89,95 €79,95 €
- - 54 %LekiVertical K Pole Schwarz-Weiß129,95 €60,00 €
- - 10 %LekiJourney Pole64,95 €58,45 €
- LekiFin Vario Set Pole Accessories45,95 €
- LekiFlexspitze - Short Pole Accessories4,95 €
- LekiBig Mountain Basket 95mm Pole Accessories Black / Blue10,95 €
- - 29 %LekiSmart Tip 2.0 NW Gummipuffer Pole Accessories13,95 €9,95 €
- LekiBig Mountain Teller 95mm Pole Accessories White / Pink10,95 €
- LekiTrekkingteller 2.0 45mm Pole Accessories4,95 €
- LekiGriffin Tune S Boa Glove Black/Red149,95 €
- - 36 %LekiMicro Flash Carbon Pole Blue / White / Lime139,95 €89,95 €
- - 29 %LekiMicro Stick Carbon Pole139,95 €99,95 €
- - 25 %LekiSherpa XTG Pole119,95 €89,95 €
- - 18 %LekiMicro Vario Carbon Strong Pole169,95 €139,95 €
- - 17 %LekiMicro Vario Carbon AS Pole Women179,95 €149,95 €
- - 13 %LekiCross Country 5 - 8 Pair Pole Bag Rot / Schwarz79,95 €69,95 €
- - 13 %LekiMCT Superlite Carbon Pole159,95 €139,95 €
- - 11 %LekiMCT 12 Vario Carbon Pole Men189,95 €169,95 €
- - 11 %LekiMCT 12 Vario Carbon Pole Women189,95 €169,95 €
- - 20 %LekiMicro Trail Pro Pole149,95 €119,95 €
- - 13 %LekiMicro Trail Race Pole159,95 €139,95 €
- - 20 %LekiMicro Trail Vario 110-130 Pole199,95 €159,95 €
- - 10 %LekiVario XS Pole Kids49,95 €44,95 €
- - 13 %LekiMicro Trail Pro Pole Neonpink / Grau / Neongelb149,95 €129,95 €
- - 13 %LekiMicro RCM Superlight Pole Neorot / Naturcarbon / Neongelb149,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %LekiWanderfreund Makalu Pole Gunmetal-Dunkel / Anthracite / Kupfer49,95 €44,95 €
- LekiFin Vario Pole Accessories Neongelb19,95 €
- Leki9mm Tip Pole Accessories Rollerspitze16,95 €
- Leki8mm Roller Tip Pole Accessories Gelb16,95 €
- - 13 %LekiEagle Pole Weiß / Coolgrey39,95 €34,95 €
- - 10 %LekiLegacy Pole64,95 €58,45 €
- - 14 %LekiTrail Antishock Pole69,95 €59,95 €
- - 11 %LekiMicro Vario TA Pole139,95 €124,95 €
- - 12 %LekiMCT Vario TA Pole Women169,95 €149,95 €
- - 12 %LekiMCT Vario TA Pole Men169,95 €149,95 €
- - 20 %LekiSmart Flash Pole Schwarz / Dunkelanthrazit / Rot / Weiß99,95 €79,95 €
Why is Leki a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Taking responsibility for one's own actions has always been a deeply rooted value of the founding family, long before sustainability was on everyone's lips. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Leki stands out in the following ways:
- Leki is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
- Regional production with short transport routes
Leki: Home in the mountains
When founder Klaus Lenhart was asked why he repaired old poles, his answer was, "Because it's the right thing to do." Responsibility and sustainability are not a stand-alone project for Leki, but instead are a permanent part of daily operations. The first sustainability report was published back in 1996. Innovative and intelligent products with a very long service life are as much a part of the company’s philosophy as the maintenance and repair of worn components. The complaint rate is less than 0.3 percent per year. That, plus the fact that 93 percent of all complaints can be resolved by Leki, reflects the company's attitude. The manufacture of durable products requires the use of energy and resources, as well as measures that make it possible to return or recycle production residues. Leki's own production at the Czech site allows the company to control all processes and transparency with regard to the vertical range of production. State-of-the-art production processes and facilities ensure resource-saving production.
Leki Poles and gloves
The core business of Leki always has been, and still is, poles made for the outdoors and mountains. As a logical consequence, the subject of gloves has become increasingly important at Leki. These were added to the range at the end of the 90s and, like the pole range, cover the entire spectrum. Thus, there is equipment for the Nordic discipline of cross country skiing, alpine skiing poles, freeskiing and ski touring poles. In summer, Leki’s combination of gloves and poles is very popular in the areas of trekking, trail running and Nordic walking. Recently, Leki has added camp furniture, to its product range. Meaning that now, you are able to relax in Leki quality!
Leki: The brand of victories
Athletes have put their trust in the brand’s quality for many, many years and at the same time, they are supporting Leki to further improve and optimize their products. As of this, new products and technologies are constantly published and used in all disciplines: Kaisa Mäkäräinen pushes herself through her biathlon races. David Lama uses them on his expeditions. And alpine World Cup champions such as Mikaela Shiffrin and Felix Neureuther trust in Leki when racing down the slopes, be it through the narrow slalom poles or on rapid downhill descents.
Leki Trigger S – and much more innovation
The ISPO award in 2007 was the starting point for a huge innovation in alpine skiing poles. Leki’s Trigger S System combines a maximum of safety with great comfort. The loop holds a patented safety spring release system. Injuries caused by poles when falling can thereby be decreased.
This is just one of many innovations of the last few years. As are the Speed Lock System or folding poles. Since people are increasingly demanding equipment to be lightweight and small and speed has become more important, Leki’s foldable poles are, thanks to their small size and weight, just the right thing to have! The main reason for this very low weight is the use of different materials. Poles are produced using either aluminium or carbon: Carbon is known to be of extremely high stiffness while at the same time being very lightweight. Those who want their poles to be super stable and very durable, tend to go for aluminium poles. Leki also offers poles made of carbon composite, meaning poles ranging between 70 and 85% carbon. For its hight-adjustable poles and some of the highest quality racing poles, Leki combines shafts of carbon with aluminium shafts. Through this, Leki is able to offer great variety in pole characteristics.
In total, more than 250 patents are proof of Leki’s great drive for innovation in the skiing and outdoor sector. Leki’s great competence for poles and accessories can also be found in their extensive service and guiding. Advisors regarding pole lengths and glove sizes, as well as product care advice help optimize the use of these high quality products. Having the right length on your poles is essential for power transmission. No matter which discipline, be it alpine poles, hiking or trekking poles, nordic walking poles, cross country, trail running, touring or snowshoeing poles.