- - 18 %newKohlaMultifit Kids Mohair Mix 110mm Multi-Clip Climbing Skins109,95 €89,95 €
- - 25 %newKohlaMultifit Peak Mohair Mix K-Clip 135mm Climbing Skins Black159,90 €119,95 €
- - 16 %newKohlaVertical Mix Multifit Vacuum E-Strap, K-Clip 130 MM Climbing Skins189,90 €159,95 €
- - 33 %newKohlaMultifit Peak Mohair Mix 120mm K-Clip Climbing Skins149,90 €99,95 €
- - 37 %KohlaMultifit Peak Mohair Mix K-Clip 135mm Climbing Skins159,90 €99,95 €
- - 10 %KohlaAlpine Tour Gaiters Caviar / Quiet Shade49,90 €44,90 €
- - 6 %KohlaAlpinist Mohair 130 mm Elastic K-Clip Climbing Skins179,90 €169,95 €
- - 10 %KohlaEvo Race Mohair Speed 62 mm Climbing Skins99,90 €89,95 €
- - 12 %KohlaFigl with Plate Binding169,90 €149,00 €
- KohlaFell Tasche Skin Accessories Schwarz5,90 €
- - 24 %KohlaVertical Mix Multifit Smart Glue 130 mm Climbing Skins169,90 €129,95 €
- - 32 %KohlaFreeride Mix Multifit 135 mm - Smart Glue Climbing Skins189,90 €129,95 €
- - 20 %KohlaDynafit SL 80 Kid Climbing Skins Kids99,95 €79,95 €
- - 10 %KohlaAlpinist Multifit Mohair 130 mm - Smart Glue Climbing Skins199,90 €179,95 €
- KohlaI-Race Loop incl. Rivets Skin Accessories19,90 €
- - 18 %KohlaVertical 120 mm - Vacuum Base Climbing Skins169,90 €139,95 €
- KohlaVertical Mix Multifit 120 mm - Smart Glue Climbing Skins159,90 €
- KohlaButterfly Skin Accessories9,90 €
- KohlaK-Clip Skin Accessories6,90 €
- KohlaElastic Strap Set Skin Accessories9,90 €
- KohlaI-Fix Spanner Skin Accessories9,90 €
- KohlaFelltasche Skin Accessories9,90 €
- - 11 %KohlaAlpinist Mohair Splitboard Skins189,90 €169,95 €
- KohlaPeak Mix Multifit 135 mm - Hotmelt Glue Climbing Skins159,90 €
- KohlaFreeride Mix Universal Splitboard 135 mm - Smart Glue Climbing Skins179,90 €
- KohlaVertical Mix Multifit 120 mm - Smart Glue Climbing Skins Women159,90 €
- KohlaFreeride Mix Multifit Universal 140 mm - Smart Glue Climbing Skins219,90 €
- KohlaVertical Vacuum Multifit 120 mm Climbing Skins Women179,90 €
- KohlaPeak Mix Universal Splitboard - Hotmelt Glue Climbing Skins159,90 €
- KohlaPeak Mix Multifit 120 mm - Hotmelt Glue Climbing Skins149,90 €
- KohlaPeak Mix Multifit Universal 135 mm - Hotmelt Glue Climbing Skins169,90 €
- - 14 %KohlaFigl with Universal Binding149,90 €129,00 €
- KohlaProtective Foil Skin Accessories4,90 €
KOHLA CLIMBING SKINS – INNOVATIONS AND CLASSICS
In the 2015/16 winter season, the new Kohla Vacuum Base Composite skin was introduced and immediately awarded with an ISPO Award. The innovative principle featuring a two-zone-undercoating rests on a Vacuum surface-structure, which attaches to the base of the ski under pressure. Modifications on the edge and the middle strip increase the functionality and handling of the Vacuum climbing skin.
Furthermore, Kohla also harbors a wide range of rather conventional climbing skins. All possible demands of ski touring are fulfilled: race skins like the Evolution Race with a 62mm width can be found in the product range, just like skin widths of up to 145mm. This span of various skins mirrors the entire spectrum of the sport: from race all the way to freeride-oriented ski touring. Wider skis are used more and more frequently because freeriders want to hold on to the option of some uphill performance, even if short-lived, though.
Another important criterion for best-possible uphill performance are various materials which are used in classic skins. Here, mohair-mix or pure mohair are used as the base. Mohair convinces with exceptionally good glide characteristics, while synthetic fiber is more durable. A composite version, such as mix-mohair (mostly 70% synthetic fiber and 30% mohair), combines the respective characteristics.
SKIN ACCESSORIES FOR TOURING SKIERS AND FREERIDERS
As skin accessories, skin waxes and waterproofing sprays are part of Kohla´s product range. Further crucial accessories are separating foils for the transport of the skins. And, of course, the different Multifit-attachment-options for particular skis, such as twin tip skis. All the above are products which are must-haves if a brand wants to be considered as an absolute expert in the realm of ski touring. In terms of ski touring, backpacks, telescopic poles, avalanche shovels, avalanche probes, and gaiters complete the product range.
MOUNTAINEERING AND SKI TOURING EQUIPMENT „MADE IN TIROL“
The origins of Kohla can be traced back to the early 1930s under the name of Max Kohla KG in Innsbruck, Austria. Ever since, the brand has been standing for mountaineering gear “Made in Tirol”. The first products which were manufactured under the Kohla banner were hunting equipment like backpacks and poles. 2003 would become a crucial year for the Austrian corporation. That year, Kohla was taken over by the Span brothers and has been a part of Ibex Sportartikel (sports gear) GmbH ever since. In the wake of this major change, the entire product range was revisited. The goal was a further focusing and specialization of product groups where Kohla was able to look back at multiple decades of experience.Today, the Tyrolean skin manufacturer is synonymous with local mountaineering gear. After all, 80% of the brand´s production is conducted in Tirol, Austria. The entire cycle of development, production, and test phase, happens within one and the same region, meaning a significant contribution to environmental protection.