Product details: Tested product Salewa Ortles Durastretch Pants Black Out Men
Salewa named the Ortles Durastretch trousers after one of the most striking almost four-thousanders, probably because the hard-wearing trousers are just as impressive as the mountain itself. The Ortles Durastretch are soft shell pants designed for ski touring, climbing and hiking in the cold season.
Its Schoeller Naturetec soft shell with recycled polyamide and merino wool stands for optimal weather protection, but still allows dynamic air exchange and ensures comfortable freedom of movement, while the strategic Durastretch ripstop inserts provide additional durability. Important details were glued.
The soft shell pants have excellent ventilation options and are equipped with practical zipped pockets for safely storing important items. The two large side zips can be opened for additional ventilation. The elastic lower leg gusset with zip allows for a snug fit over mountain boots with different volumes. And heavy-duty anti-cut kick patches on the lower inner leg protect against edges and crampons.
The Salewa Ortles Durastrech pants are made from 66% recycled polyamide and natural merino wool and have a PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) coating: Comfortable pants for alpine tours where breathability is more important than waterproofness.
• Belt with elastic adjustment by flap with velcro inserted in the drawstring at the back
• Belt with 3 loops for braces
• High waistband, elastic and breathable at the back
• Gusset for optimal freedom of movement
• Ergonomically preformed knees
• 2 flat front pockets with zip
• Patch pocket on side leg
• Ventilation zips on the thighs
• Ski boot compatible leg hem with hooks for attachment to footwear
• Fully elastic leg hem with inner grip (silicone)
85 % polyamide, 9 % wool, 6 % elastane