Dynastar was founded in 1963 in Sallanches, a small village in France, close to Mont Blanc. The brand is well-known as one of the premium ski manufacturers in Europe. A reason for that is the production in France under the label of “origine French guarantee”.
- - 40 %DynastarM-Tour 86 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 499,95 €299,00 €
- - 40 %DynastarM-Tour 87 CA 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 599,95 €359,00 €
- - 19 %DynastarM-Pierra Menta 21/22 Skitouring SkisMSRP 899,95 €729,00 €
- - 47 %DynastarL2 M-Free 108 Climbing SkinsMSRP 189,95 €99,95 €
- - 22 %DynastarSpeed Course Master GS K + SPX12 K.GW 21/22 Skis with bindingsMSRP 899,95 €699,00 €
- - 11 %DynastarL2 Pierra Menta / Race Pro Climbing SkinsMSRP 89,95 €79,95 €
- - 38 %DynastarSpeed 963 + SPX 12 Konect 21/22 Skis with bindingsMSRP 809,95 €499,00 €
- - 40 %DynastarSpeed 563 + NX 12 GW Konect 21/22 Skis with bindingsMSRP 549,95 €329,00 €
- - 40 %DynastarM-Pro 99 W 21/22 Skis WomenMSRP 599,95 €359,00 €
- - 19 %DynastarM-Free 108 22/23 SkisMSRP 689,95 €559,00 €
- DynastarL2 M-Tour 90/M-Pro 90 Climbing Skins189,95 €
- DynastarL2 M-Tour 86/E-Tour 86 Climbing Skins179,95 €
- - 20 %DynastarM-Free 118 F-Team 22/23 SkisMSRP 749,95 €599,00 €
- DynastarL2 M-Vertical 88 Climbing Skins179,95 €
- DynastarL2 M-Tour 99/M-Pro 99 Climbing Skins189,95 €
- - 20 %DynastarM-Tour 90 22/23 Skitouring SkisMSRP 599,95 €479,00 €
- - 21 %DynastarM-Vertical 88 F-Team 22/23 Skitouring SkisMSRP 729,95 €579,00 €
- - 19 %DynastarE-Tour 86 22/23 Skitouring SkisMSRP 519,95 €419,00 €
- - 20 %DynastarM-Vertical 88 22/23 Skitouring SkisMSRP 689,95 €549,00 €
- - 20 %DynastarM-Tour 99 F-Team 22/23 Skitouring SkisMSRP 799,95 €639,00 €
- - 19 %DynastarM-Tour 86 22/23 Skitouring SkisMSRP 519,95 €419,00 €
Dynastar: We live skiing
More than 50 individual production steps, using state-of-the-art machinery and traditional manufacturing, lead to skis of the highest quality. Athletes in all disciplines of skiing put their trust in these products, their technologies and performance. Based on its motto, Dynastar manufactures skis for all kinds of levels and interests: On-Piste, Allmountain, Racing, Freeride, Touring, Telemark and Freestyle skis for men and women. Speaking of women: In 2001, Dynastar was the first ski manufacturer to introduce a womens’ collection of skis. These models were designed specifically to meet the demands of the female body and can be found in the on-piste and all-mountain collections.
Next to this, Dynastar also became pioneer in the production of twin tips as well as freeride skis. Still today, their all-mountain and freeride ski series is known under the name Legend. This ski is accustomed with a five-point sidecut, a progressive rocker profile and Dynastars’ innovative Powerdrive Technology. This technology increases control and supports higher speeds in bumpy terrains. Three different materials interact within the vertical sidewall: soft material for shock absorption, hard material for power transmission and dynamic material for superior ski-snow contact. It is used by Dynastar for all its alpine skis, of course being adapted to the specific demands made by the skier and the terrain.
For those enjoying both descent through the powder and ascent through the landscapes, Dynastar has developed its touring ski series Mythic. In this ski, modern freeride elements are blended with a lightweight paulownia construction. The paulownia core offers agility while the moderate rocker profile and the five-point sidecut supply versatility, increased edge grip and a great float through the snow for superior performance on the descent.
Whoever likes skiing one-piste skis the best, will be very satisfied with the Speed Zone series. Again in 2018, these skis link World Cup caliber precision with smooth, responsive ski control for the most comfortable and fluid carving sensation.
The development of Dynastar skis
When constructing new skis, Dynastar very much focuses on its athletes’ contributions to these. For example, the Powerdrive Technology was developed by the Factory Team. Athletes from different areas, be it racing, moguls, touring or skicross, collaborate with Dynastars’ ski engineers regarding the composition, the design and the technologies used. As of this, all skis meet the demands made by athletes and also support their performance growth. Due to this, the brand has been able to record a high amount of victories: World Cup medals, as well as Olympic and Freeride wins. For sure, these will continue to grow thanks to the high-quality equipment!
Moreover does the close collaboration with other brands of the industry bring great advantages. Being part of the Rossignol Group, Dynastar is cooperating with the manufacturer of bindings Look, as well as the ski boot brand Lange. Through this, synergies are made to make the products even more responsive and dynamic.
©Dynastar Ski in the Gondola by Dom Daher
©Dynastar Ski and Lange Boot Closeup by Ludo Chauchaix