Info and order telephone: +49 8856 9367133
deen
Home

Picture

Picture Organic Clothing is a young company from France, which produces organic and recycled products with casual styles for many outdoor areas.
115products
  • Price
  • Discount
  • Price
  • Discount
...
More about Picture

Picture Organic Clothing was founded in 2008 by the three long-time friends and snowboard enthusiasts Julien, Jeremy and Vincent. The conditions for the creation of a new outdoor brand were clear from the beginning: 100% committed responsibility and, as a result, a sustainability-driven eco-design. Today, the company operates in 30 countries and is worldwide known for durable, high-quality products that protect the environment through alternative production methods and sustainable materials.


PICTURE STANDS FOR SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS MADE OF ORGANIC OR RECYCLED MATERIALS


Since 2008, Picture produces organic and recycled products in the area of snowboarding, skiing and surfing, but also general outdoor and leisure clothing is part of the manufacturer's range. In order to protect our environment as good as possible and to produce products that are as sustainable as possible, the company is constantly searching for new, more ecological production methods and materials. Currently Picture uses organic cotton for 95% of its cotton collection; the remaining 5% are recycled cotton. The company's functional products, such as ski apparel, consist of at least 50% recycled plastic bottles. For the production of a Picture Jacket, around 50 plastic bottles are recycled.

In order to reduce the overall material wastage in the textile industry, Picture has launched the so-called "Recovery Fabrics Program": Textile remnants from other manufacturers that meet Picture's quality requirements are collected and used as linings for jackets. This results in the unique and colorful interiors of the popular outdoor companions. At the same time, the company is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, which supports fair and appropriate working conditions in the textile industry. The several factories of Picture are visited several times a year, checked and their sustainability is constantly improved.


After the sale of the products, Picture Organic Clothing places great importance on sustainability as well. As a result, 100% of the products returned to the company are repaired, recycled or donated to various organizations. The product life of the clothing and accessories is thus significantly extended and the impact on the environment significantly reduced.


PICTURE HAS RECEIVED SEVERAL AWARDS FOR ITS INNOVATIVE AND SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT DESIGN


The company has already received numerous awards for the sustainability of its products. These include several prestigious ISPO Gold Awards, which Picture Organic Clothing has received for its exceptionally innovative and environmentally friendly design. Nevertheless, snowboard and ski clothing, such as jackets and trousers, as well as accessories such as gloves, backpacks and shoe bags, are continually being improved - we are curious to see what the French company will surprise us with in the future!