Ortovox Peak 42 S Backpack Green Forest
Product details: Ortovox Peak 42 S Backpack Green Forest
The Peak 42 S Backpack by Ortovox is made for alpine tours. This backpack is very robust thanks to the use of the extremely tear and abrasion resistant fabric Polyamide 420D Manstar. The broad, padded shoulder and hip straps distribute the weight of the load evenly between the shoulders and hips, ensuring a high level of wear comfort.
A circumferential front zipper enables direct access to the main compartment. The Peak 42 S also scores with a separate safety compartment and various fastening options. In addition, the backpack scores with a separate safety compartment and various attachment options for rope, ice axe and crampons. A hydration system preparation and the illustration of alpine emergency signals are also part of the backpack's equipment.
What makes this backpack so special is the back system made from pressed Swiss wool. As with the clothing, mountaineers benefit from the wool’s unique moisture and microclimate management, making it feel comfortable and dry on the back.
The full contact back fits closely to the body and offers optimum weight distribution. The back design of the Ortovox Peak 42 S Backpack consists of two aluminum struts that offer high stability and guarantee great comfort, even when the backpack is heavily loaded.
• Top loader
• Lateral and diagonal ski attachment
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Ice axe and pole holder
• Lid compartment incl. key hook
• Hip pocket, separate safety compartment
• Snowboard and snowshoe holder
• Crampon attachment, rope attachment
• Swisswool Tec Knit back system
• Compression straps and gear loops
• Inside water bottle holder
• All-round, water-repellent zipper
• Incl. helmet net, map pocket, emergency card
Weight: 1470 g
Volume: 42 L
Dimensions (W x H x D): 29 x 69 x 27 cm
Hip belt: 70-145 cm
Polyamide 420D Ripstop