Product details: Mammut Pro 35 Removable Airbag 3.0 Avalanche Backpack (Cartridge) excl. Cartr. Black
The Mammut Pro 35 Removable Airbag 3.0 is designed to meet the needs of mountain guides and other experts. The Airbag System 3.0 is dependable, long-lasting and one of the lightest on the market. Orange elements make you more visible from a distance.
Optimized hip belt and shoulder straps as well as the new 3D-molded back panel offer incredible comfort and a perfect fit. For extra convenience, the main compartment is accessible both from the top and through a zipper opening on the back.
When the clock is ticking, all your equipment is instantly at your fingertips. Attach your skis or snowboard using the pull straps. Keep your safety equipment in the separate high-visibility orange compartment. The backpack is PFC-free, and the outer fabric and lining are made of recycled material.
To top it all off, the Mammut Pro 35 has useful features such as a helmet holder, side compression straps and loops for your poles and ice axe. A jack-of-all-trades that doesn’t skimp on features and safety.
• Removable Airbag System 3.0: ultra-lightweight (with carbon cartridge approx.1 kg); very small packing volume; removable and transferable; dependable compressed gas energy storage; height-adjustable deployment handle; airbag balloon in bright signal color
• Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
• Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
• High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover |
• Aluminum frame for optimum load transfer
• Thermoformed back for high level of carrying comfort
• U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
• Lateral compression straps
• Diagonal ski carrier
• Snowboard carrier
• Split board mounting (board can also be attached in two parts)
• Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
• Gear loop on hip belt
• Zipper pocket on hip belt
• 2 attachments for ice ax and trekking poles | Soft-lined goggle compartment
• Integrated helmet carrier
• Radio pocket
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• Hydration system-compatible