Product details: Leki Wanderfreund Makalu Telescopic Pole Gunmetal-Dunkel / Anthracite / Kupfer
The Leki Makalu hiking pole made from high-strength aluminium for universal use. Whether on hard or soft surfaces: the carbide tip or rubber tip offer you grip and safety on any terrain.
The Aergomed grip ensures comfort. Thanks to the TÜV-tested Speed Lock 2 system, you can adjust it easily from 63 cm to 120 cm.
• Grip: Aergomed
• Segments: 3-pieces
• Tube diameter: 18|16|14 mm
• Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
• Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
• Lower part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
• Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
• Basket: Nordic Walking
• Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
• Rubber buffer: Rubber Tip Trekking
• Length / Size: 90 - 120 cm Infinitely adjustable
• Adjustment area: 90 - 120 cm
• Weight: 277 g / Unit
• Pack size: 63 cm
Its ergonomic shape provides comfortable support while walking.
Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
FLEX TIP SHORT
More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
RUBBER TIP TREKKING
Made of vulcanised material.