Leki Guide Lite V Pole Schwarz / Neonrot
Product details: Leki Guide Lite V Pole Schwarz / Neonrot
The Leki Guide Lite V touring pole is the weight reduced version of the Guide Pro V. The shaft is made of high-strength aluminium with diameters of 16 and 14 mm and is slightly slimmer - this saves weight. It is also equipped with the unique Trigger Vertical Strap, specially developed for backcountry skiers.
It offers mountaineers various grip variants, perfect adjustment, full power transmission and the proven release mechanism for upward pulling forces. Thanks to Speed Lock 2, it is infinitely adjustable in length between 110 and 140 cm. The clever Binding Basket allows comfortable use of bindings and climbing aids.
• Construction: Vario
• Handle: Trigger S Vertical
• Strap: Trigger S Vertical (Mesh)
• Tube diameter: 16|14 mm
• Shaft material: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Upper: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Lower: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
• Basket: Touring, Backcountry (Binding Basket)
• Flex Tip (Long)
• Adjustment area: 110 - 140 cm, stepless
• Weight: 260 g / piece
Trigger S Vertical
• First safety release for touring poles
• Maximum power transfer
Trigger S Vertical Strap
Makes the Trigger S Vertical System perfect. Trigger S Loop – small, strong, fl exible – reliable connection.
Speed Lock 2
Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
• Short edge helps to adjust climbing aid
• Long edge helps to remove ice from skins
Flex Tip Long
More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.