Peak Performance stands for function, quality and innovative Scandinavian design – with the goal of creating versatile garments that last.
Peak Performance Highlights
Ski Touring ApparelHere you will find the latest ski touring clothing from Peak Performance. Dressed from head to toe with function and style. What more do you want on your tour?
Nice & warmWho doesn't know them, the real wet, cold winter days. If you want to stay nice and warm on your way to work, study or shopping, then you've come to the right place.
- - 50 %Peak PerformanceScoot Skiing Pants Decent Blue Men350,00 €175,00 €
- - 50 %Peak PerformanceVelaero Core Ski Jacket Black Women600,00 €300,00 €
- - 50 %Peak PerformanceBalmaz Ski Jacket Black Women500,00 €250,00 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceMason Beanie Snow54,95 €49,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformancePow Headband Black Beauty34,95 €31,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceProgress Headband Action lilac19,95 €17,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceMason Beanie Black Beauty54,95 €49,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformancePow Headband Fiery Red34,95 €31,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceSwitch Beanie Go for Orange29,95 €26,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformancePow Headband Green Sheen34,95 €31,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceCornice Beanie Total Eclipse49,95 €44,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceProgress Beanie Coral Quartz24,95 €22,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceCornice Beanie Sulphur49,95 €44,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceCornice Beanie Grey Melange49,95 €44,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceProgress Beanie Steel24,95 €22,45 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hood Down Jacket Black Men239,95 €215,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hood Down Jacket Tigerlily Women239,95 €215,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hybrid Hood Down Jacket Tigerlily Women219,95 €197,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hybrid Hood Down Jacket Black Beauty Women219,95 €197,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hood Down Jacket Bellflower Women239,95 €215,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hybrid Hood Down Jacket Quiet Shade Men219,95 €197,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hood Down Jacket Thrill Green Men239,95 €215,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hood Down Jacket Quiet Grey Men239,95 €215,95 €
- - 10 %newPeak PerformanceHelium Hybrid Hood Down Jacket Black Beauty Men219,95 €197,95 €
- - 16 %newPeak PerformanceVertical 3L Ski Pants Steel Women379,95 €319,95 €
- - 18 %newPeak PerformanceVislight Pro Ski Pants Quiet Shade Women549,95 €449,95 €
- - 14 %newPeak PerformanceScoot Ski Pants Black Beauty Women349,95 €299,95 €
- - 20 %newPeak PerformanceMaroon Skiing Pants Black Beauty Men299,95 €239,95 €
- - 20 %newPeak PerformanceGravity Skiing Pants Green Sheen Women499,95 €399,95 €
- - 20 %newPeak PerformanceGravity Skiing Pants Green Sheen Men499,95 €399,95 €
- - 18 %newPeak PerformanceVislight Pro Ski Pants Tigerlily Men549,95 €449,95 €
- - 20 %newPeak PerformanceVertixs 2L Patch Skiing Pants Green Sheen Men399,95 €319,95 €
- - 20 %newPeak PerformanceGravity Skiing Pants Fiery Red Men499,95 €399,95 €
- - 18 %newPeak PerformanceVislight Pro Ski Pants Tigerlily Women549,95 €449,95 €
- - 18 %newPeak PerformanceAlpine Skiing Pants Black Men549,95 €449,95 €
- - 18 %newPeak PerformanceVislight Pro Ski Pants Asphalt Men549,95 €449,95 €
Why is Peak Performance a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The Swedish brand practices sustainability across the entire value chain – from the impact of the raw materials to how products are used and later disposed of. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Peak Performance stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and is dedicated to responsible purchasing.
- It is aware of the impact its operations have on the environment and is working to reduce its footprint.
- Peak Performance is a bluesign® system partner.
A never-ending expedition
"Our business is on a never-ending expedition. The further we go, the further we want to go... (Even) when it comes to sustainability,” that’s how the Swedish brand describes its motivation. Peak Performance has set three clear ambitious goals to minimize the company's footprint over the long term. The company focuses on minimizing the negative impact of production on the environment and designing and manufacturing products that are long-lasting and flexible in use: “Quality products that are made to last". Peak Performance believes in relationships that endure. Because you can only build a sustainable future with long-term partners and friends. As a member of bluesign® , the Swedish Textile Initiative for Climate Action and the UN Fashion Charter for Climate Action, Peak Performance combats waste of materials, CO2 emissions and the use of chemicals day in and day out. In this way, the company plans to reduce its environmental footprint by 50 percent by 2030.
The history of Peak Performance began more than 30 years ago in the little mountain village Åre in the heart of the Swedish mountains. An exceptional team of talented skiers - including Stefan Engström, former professional skier, and ski magazine editor Peter Blom - decided to develop high functional ski clothing with modern design. The initial small production for family and friends quickly became a booming business: The whole world wanted Peak Performance! This lead to the creation of many different outdoor collections for women, men and kids, which include a wide selection of skiwear, fleece jackets, shorts and hoodies as well as training and running ware.
Peak Performance combines functionality and design
Peak Performance is now the largest manufacturer of leisure and outdoor apparel in Scandinavia, and the brand's products are well-known worldwide. Particularly popular are the various Heli lines which are adapted to the needs of touring skiers and free skiers. In combination with a down jacket, such as the Helium or the Frost Down jacket, these lines are also ideal for alpine skiing. For women, the ski jacket of the Blackburn line is also very popular, as it is characterized by a very feminine style and a warm down filling.
In addition to functionality and quality, the modern, timeless style is also crucial for Peak Performance. In addition to high-quality skiwear, which is developed in collaboration with professional skiers, the Swedish company also focuses on urban fashion for everyday life. Therefore, after 30 years of company history, a first design co-operation with the British fashion designer Nigel Cabourn, who is also an expert in the field of hard-wearing outdoor fashion, emerged.