- ReuschTommy GTX Junior Gloves Black / White Kids39,95 €
- ReuschKadir Down R-Tex XT Mitten Pink Glow Kids39,95 €
- - 36 %ReuschBe Epic R-Tex XT Gloves Fire RedMSRP 139,95 €89,00 €
- ReuschDown Spirit GTX Mitten Black / White129,95 €
- - 24 %ReuschSonja R-Tex XT Mitten Glacier Grey / Black WomenMSRP 129,95 €99,00 €
- - 29 %ReuschD.Money R-Tex XT Gloves Dark BrownMSRP 139,95 €99,00 €
- - 28 %ReuschExplorer Pro R-Tex PCR Gloves Steel Grey / BlackMSRP 179,95 €129,00 €
- ReuschLaura R-Tex XT Mittens Black / Grey Alpine Melange Women149,95 €
- - 19 %ReuschRe:Knit Laurin R-Tex XT Gloves Black / WhiteMSRP 119,95 €96,95 €
- ReuschExplorer Pro R-Tex PCR SC Gloves Black149,95 €
- - 29 %ReuschJérémie Heitz Pro Model Gloves Dark Brown / BlackMSRP 124,95 €89,00 €
- - 26 %ReuschMikaela Shiffrin R-Tex XT Gloves Black / Dress Blue WomenMSRP 119,95 €89,00 €
- - 32 %ReuschSonja R-Tex XT Mitten Very Berry / White WomenMSRP 129,95 €89,00 €
- - 20 %ReuschAshton Touch-Tec Gloves Black / White X-Ray KidsMSRP 24,95 €19,95 €
- ReuschTerro Strombloxx Touch-Tec Glove Black/ Safety Yellow34,95 €
- ReuschNadia R-Tex XT Mitten White/Black Women109,95 €
- ReuschMara R-Tex XT Glove Black/Pied De Poule Women99,95 €
- ReuschNadia R-Tex XT Glove Black Women109,95 €
- ReuschDown Spirit GTX Glove Denim/Black139,95 €
- ReuschDown Spirit GTX Mitten Black/Silver139,95 €
- ReuschKondor R-Tex XT Glove Black74,95 €
- ReuschStorm R-Tex XT Gloves Black / Dress Blue89,95 €
- ReuschDown Spirit GTX Glove Black/Silver139,95 €
- ReuschAlexis Pinturault Glove Dress Blue/ Grey Camo149,95 €
- ReuschPro RC Glove Black/ Dress Blue/ Gold139,95 €
- ReuschExplorer Pro R-Tex PCR Lady Glove Glacier Grey/Black Women124,95 €
- ReuschWorlcup Warrior R-tex XT Glove Black/ Fluo Red119,95 €
- ReuschTorres R-Tex XT Mitten Black89,95 €
- ReuschBaffin Touch-Tec Gloves Black / Silver64,95 €
- ReuschMia GTX Gloves Black / Silver Women79,95 €
- ReuschThais Gloves White / Black Women109,95 €
- ReuschFuture Mittens Black / White64,95 €
- ReuschMercury GTX Gloves Black99,95 €
- ReuschDown Spirit GTX Lobster Mittens Black / Silver129,95 €
- ReuschBackcountry Touch-Tec Gloves Black / Silver49,95 €
- ReuschLando R-Tex XT Mittens Black / Silver Kids49,95 €
The glove specialist Reusch is an internationally operating company with over 80 years of experience in the production of high-quality winter sports gloves. Specialized in ski, outdoor, freeride, Nordic and multifunctional gloves, Reusch is considered one of the world's leading traditional brands in the glove sector.
Founded in 1934, the company pursues a clear goal: to develop the best gloves, consisting of high-quality materials, innovative technologies and an outstanding fit. Reusch's expertise as a glove specialist is defined by knowledge and skills, but also by tradition and experience. These core competencies guarantee that every Reusch glove delivers what it promises.
Extensive knowledge of materials and their precise processing, professional control of the individual production steps as well as the collaboration and exchange with professional athletes and strong cooperation partners ensure that every Reusch collection is based on a competent foundation.
In Alpine ski racing, Reusch has been working with the world's most successful athletes such as Mikaela Shiffrin, Henrik Kristoffersen, Alexis Pinturault and Petra Vlhová for many years. In addition, Reusch is the official supplier of seven of the most important international ski associations (Austria, Switzerland, France, USA, Norway, Liechtenstein, Slovenia).
For many years we have been working together with our long-standing manufacturing and materials partners to establish sustainable processes along the entire value chain. For example, the current glove collection already contains over 25% of all models made of recycled materials. The number of PFC-free products has doubled in recent years and is set to increase further in the future.
With the "mo:re" line, which will be available for the first time in winter 2020/21, we have combined all our previous efforts in the area of environmentally friendly production to develop a range of high-quality, extra warm, waterproof and extremely durable ski gloves, which are largely made of recycled, PFC-free and particularly sustainable materials.