- newReuschConnor R-TEX XT Glove Black69,95 €
- newReuschKadir Down R-Tex XT Mitten Black Kids39,95 €
- newReuschKadir Down R-Tex XT Mitten Pink Glow Kids39,95 €
- - 50 %ReuschLech R-Tex® XT Glove Majesty Dress Blue129,95 €65,00 €
- - 50 %ReuschPrimaloft Silk Liner Gloves Black29,95 €15,00 €
- - 22 %ReuschJordan GTX Glove Black / White Men89,95 €69,95 €
- ReuschTommy GTX Junior Glove Black / White Kids39,95 €
- ReuschDown Spirit GTX Lobster Mitten Black / White129,95 €
- newReuschNaria R-TEX XT Gloves Black / Silver Women99,95 €
- newReuschMaxim GTX Junior Gloves Black / Safety Yellow Kids49,95 €
- newReuschWorldcup Warrior Training R-Tex XT Gloves Black / White / Fluo Red109,95 €
- newReuschReusch Worldcup Warrior Prime R-Tex XT Junior Glove Black / White Kids69,95 €
- newReuschIsidro GTX Gloves Black / White99,95 €
- newReuschHannah R-Tex XT Glove Black / Silver Women49,95 €
- newReuschStorm R-Tex XT Gloves Black / Dress Blue89,95 €
- newReuschTorby R-Tex XT Junior Gloves Surf The Web / Safety Yellow/ Brilliant Blue Kids49,95 €
- newReuschD.Money R-Tex XT Gloves Dark Brown139,95 €
- newReuschThais Gloves White / Black Women109,95 €
- newReuschDown Spirit GTX Glove Black / White129,95 €
- newReuschDown Spirit GTX Gloves Dark Denim / White129,95 €
- newReuschExplorer Pro R-Tex PCR Gloves Black Women109,95 €
- newReuschBaffin Touch-Tec Gloves Black / Silver64,95 €
- newReuschBackcountry Touch-Tec Gloves Black / Silver49,95 €
- newReuschMercury GTX Gloves Black99,95 €
- newReuschLleon R-Tex XT Gloves Black / Gold119,95 €
- newReuschMia GTX Gloves Black / Silver Women79,95 €
- newReuschMikaela Shiffrin R-Tex XT Gloves Black / Dress Blue Women119,95 €
- newReuschAshton Touch-Tec Gloves Black / White X-Ray Kids24,95 €
- newReuschHike & Ride Touch-Tec Bike Gloves Long Black49,95 €
- newReuschTerro Stormbloxx Gloves Black / Safety Yewllow29,95 €
- newReuschOlly R-Tex Mittens Dress Blue Kids19,95 €
- newReuschOlly R-Tex Mittens Pink Kids19,95 €
- newReuschKadir Down R-Tex XT Mitten Dress Blue / Brilliant Blue Kids39,95 €
- newReuschDown Spirit GTX Mitten Black / White129,95 €
- newReuschTorres R-Tex XT Mitten Black89,95 €
- newReuschLando R-Tex XT Mittens Black / Silver Kids49,95 €
The glove specialist Reusch is an internationally operating company with over 80 years of experience in the production of high-quality winter sports gloves. Specialized in ski, outdoor, freeride, Nordic and multifunctional gloves, Reusch is considered one of the world's leading traditional brands in the glove sector.
Founded in 1934, the company pursues a clear goal: to develop the best gloves, consisting of high-quality materials, innovative technologies and an outstanding fit. Reusch's expertise as a glove specialist is defined by knowledge and skills, but also by tradition and experience. These core competencies guarantee that every Reusch glove delivers what it promises.
Extensive knowledge of materials and their precise processing, professional control of the individual production steps as well as the collaboration and exchange with professional athletes and strong cooperation partners ensure that every Reusch collection is based on a competent foundation.
In Alpine ski racing, Reusch has been working with the world's most successful athletes such as Mikaela Shiffrin, Henrik Kristoffersen, Alexis Pinturault and Petra Vlhová for many years. In addition, Reusch is the official supplier of seven of the most important international ski associations (Austria, Switzerland, France, USA, Norway, Liechtenstein, Slovenia).
For many years we have been working together with our long-standing manufacturing and materials partners to establish sustainable processes along the entire value chain. For example, the current glove collection already contains over 25% of all models made of recycled materials. The number of PFC-free products has doubled in recent years and is set to increase further in the future.
With the "mo:re" line, which will be available for the first time in winter 2020/21, we have combined all our previous efforts in the area of environmentally friendly production to develop a range of high-quality, extra warm, waterproof and extremely durable ski gloves, which are largely made of recycled, PFC-free and particularly sustainable materials.