Product details: Pieps Jetforce BT 25 Avalanche Backpack (Electronic) Black
The Pieps JetForce BT 25 avalanche backpack is the latest development of JetForce technology from the house of Pieps and can be triggered several times in a row thanks to the battery.
Bluetooth support in conjunction with the Pieps app allows easy maintenance of the electronics and also simplifies device management. The modular Zip-On system offers flexible deployment options by allowing different boosters (10, 25, 35 l) to be zipped onto the base unit.
The integrated beep electronics perform functional tests of the system at each start-up, as well as during operation. The compact lithium-ion battery supports 4 or more airbag deployments per charge and is also suitable for air travel. The airbag is automatically deflated after 3 minutes. In the event of a burial, this reduces the snow pressure on the buried person and can create a breathing cavity.
Since the electronic system requires neither a gas cartridge, nor the replacement of a release unit, the Pieps JetForce BT 25 avalanche backpack can also be released for practice without additional costs.
• Electronic system with jet blower that uses purely ambient air for inflation
• Easy to use leg loop with carabiner, fully stowable
• Emergency compartment with color-coded (yellow) zipper
• Helmet net in its own compartment
• Ski carrying system diagonally
• Pick holder
• Chest strap with integrated emergency whistle
• Storage compartment for accessories
• Reflective design elements
• Battery type offers high current even at low minus temperatures (-30° C)
• 500 charge cycles for long life and low self-discharge
• Intelligent battery management system (BMS) for performance and protection
S/M = 53 cm
M/L = 57 cm