Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket Obsidian Women
Product details: Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket Obsidian Women
The iconic and continuing Lightline Down Jacket by Mountain Equipment is a technical women's jacket ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
The Lightline continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical down jackets and is the standard by which others are judged, whether for expeditions or less remote cold weather use. With a slightly longer cut, an outstanding hood and water resistant shell it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
The down used to fill the jacket is certified according to Mountain Equipment's Down Codex, and the inner material is also made from recycled material, so the Lightline also scores in terms of sustainability.
• Drilite Loft 40D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
• 245 g (size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
• Stitched-through construction throughout
• Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
• 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
• 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
• Inner zipped security pocket
• Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
Main: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down (90/10); contains non-textile ingredients of animal origin