Product details: Marker F12 Tour L EPF 306-365 mm incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Black
The Marker Tour F12 is a versatile freeride binding that is compatible with both alpine and touring boots. This is what makes it so suitable for skiers who mainly ski off-piste and occasionally go on a ski tour.
As well as all the familiar touring features, it boasts an extra-wide EPF frame that delivers excellent power transmission, making it easier to control turns in any kind of snow and taming even the widest touring ski.
An ultra-modern hollow linkage heel with wider boot insert reduces the step-in force by around 35%. Snow and ice can be scraped effortlessly off the sole at the Triple Pivot Light toe piece with anti-ice bar.
The Marker F12 Tour EPF is compatible with all types of boot – including, of course, ones with GripWalk soles.
• Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with all boot soles on the market
• Compatible with: Alpine (ISO 5355 A), Touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk (ISO 23223 A) soles
• Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate
• Size: L 306 - 365 mm (sole length)
• DIN range 4.0 - 12.0
• Boot type A / T / GW A
• Rec. skier’s weight <120 kg
• Stand height 36 mm
• Toe system Triple Pivot Light 2
• AFD Gliding Plate Stainless steel
• Heel Hollow Linkage 2
The stoppers included in the scope of delivery can be changed to 90/100/110/120/136 on request when ordering. Simply use the comments field.
The selected stopper size should be the next larger size, based on the center width of the ski (example: center width 95mm -> 100mm stopper).
The "Size" selection corresponds to the stopper width. When ordering a set, the matching stopper is automatically fitted at no extra charge.