Product details: Mammut Tour 30 Removable Airbag 3.0 Avalanche Backpack excl. Cartridge Highway / Black Women
Off-piste you have so much fun? But here the necessary avalanche protection should not be missing! With the Tour 30 avalanche backpack from Mammut you are well-equipped for emergencies.
The Tour 30 Women Removable Airbag 3.0 has hip belt and back panel specially designed for women to ensure outstanding comfort. The backpack is lightweight and has everything you expect from an avalanche backpack.
The Airbag System 3.0 is dependable, long-lasting and one of the lightest on the market. Orange elements make you more visible from a distance. The innovative 3D-molded back panel ensures a perfect fit. The large zippered opening puts everything right at your fingertips.
Attach your skis or snowboard using the pull straps. Keep your safety equipment in the separate high-visibility orange compartment. The backpack is PFC-free, and the outer fabric and lining are made of recycled material. To top it all off, the Mammut Tour 30 Women has useful features such as a helmet holder, side compression straps and loops for your poles and ice axe.
• Removable Airbag System 3.0: ultra-lightweight (with carbon cartridge approx.1 kg); very small packing volume; removable and transferable; dependable compressed gas energy storage; height-adjustable deployment handle; airbag balloon in bright signal color
• High-density2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
• Aluminum frame for optimum load transfer
• Thermoformed back for high level of carrying comfort
• U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
• Lateral compression straps
• Diagonal ski carrier/Snowboard carrier
• Split board mounting (board can also be attached in two parts)
• Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
• Gear loop on hip belt
• Zipper pocket on hip belt
• 2 attachments for ice ax and trekking poles
• Soft-lined goggle compartment
• Integrated helmet carrier
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• Hydration system-compatible