Hanwag Abisko GTX Winter Boots Schwarz Men
Product details: Hanwag Abisko GTX Winter Boots Schwarz Men
The Abisko GTX® is a winter expedition boot, designed for very low temperatures.
• Removable thermo inner boot with an airy fabric upper and an insulating aluminium layer, thermo foam and fleece
• Snowproof Cordura® gaiter, integrated at cuff
• Snowshoe compatible heel
• All-round high rubber rand for snow protection
• Durably waterproof, breathable and the warmest GORE-TEX® lining
• Tested by PFI (Prüf- und Forschungsinstitut Pirmasens) Germany: new with G Loft Fit® thermal insulation down to -45°C (DIN EN 12784)
• Upper: high quality suede combined with Cordura® for both stability and flexibility
• IceGrip sole with greater toe spring allows foot to roll effectively
• Warmth Plus Layer provides additional insulation underfoot
• Flex zone at heel and instep for greater walking comfort
• More space in forefoot area to protect from the cold
•Loop at back for easy slip-on and-off
• Made in Europe
• Cemented construction, easy to resole
Note: Temperature details provided by the PFI according to DIN EN 12784 are for orientation purposes. In practice, perceived temperature may differ, depending on a number of factors: exhaustion, state of health, hunger, level of fitness, etc.
Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 1150
Upper: High-quality suede, Cordura®
Sole: Hanwag IceGrip Original
Sole Features: Tread depth ca. 5mm, very high number of IceGrip zones (14 in total), the most versatile IceGrip sole, particularly effective in deep snow.
Thermo-Innerboot Details : Drawcord lacing for easy operation, elasticated at instep for a perfect fit, four layers of felt plus a heat-reflective layer of aluminium, outsole suitable for use as a hut shoe, front and rear loop for easy on and off, reinforced at heel and lacing
Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate and G-Loft Fit®