Born in Bavaria: More than 90 years have passed since HANs WAGner founded the shoe factory in the Upper Bavarian town of Vierkirchen.
- - 15 %newHanwagFerrata II GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Orange Men319,95 €271,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light GTX Hiking Boots Black / Orange Men239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagOmega GTX Mountaineering Boots Lärche / Light Brown Men439,95 €373,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagMakra Low GTX Approach Shoes Asphalt / Orange Men199,95 €169,95 €
- - 31 %newHanwagAlaska GTX Hiking Boots Erde Men289,95 €199,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light GTX Bunion Hallux Hiking Boots Asphalt / Dark Garnet Women249,95 €212,45 €
- - 31 %newHanwagYukon Trekking- Hikingboots Erde Men289,95 €199,90 €
- - 31 %newHanwagYukon Trekking- Hikingboots Erde Women289,95 €199,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagAlta Bunion Hallux Leather Trekking- Hikingboots Erde Women229,95 €195,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagBanks GTX Trekking- Hikingboots Asphalt / Ocean Women219,95 €186,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagLhasa II Yak Lederfutter Trekking- Hikingboots Chestnut / Asphalt Women279,95 €237,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light GTX® - Wide - Trekking- Hikingboots Black / Asphalt Men239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagBanks Lederfutter Trekking- Hikingboots Navy / Asphalt Women219,95 €186,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagLhasa II Yak-Leather Hiking Boots Chestnut / Asphalt Men279,95 €237,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagFriction II GTX Mountaineering Boots Black Men349,95 €297,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra II GTX Trekking and Hikingboots Asphalt / Dark Garnet Women259,95 €220,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagSirius II GTX Mountaineering Boots Asche / Dark Grey Men369,95 €314,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagMakra Combi GTX Mountaineering Boots Asphalt / Orange Men269,95 €229,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagAlverstone II GTX Trekking- Hikingboots Asphalt / Light Grey Men279,95 €237,95 €
- - 15 %HanwagFerrata II Lady GTX® Mountaineering Boots Light Grey / Orink Women319,95 €271,95 €
- - 15 %HanwagBanks II GTX Hiking Boots Brown Men199,95 €169,95 €
- - 17 %HanwagGrünten Winter/Ice Winter Boots Marone Men299,95 €249,00 €
- - 17 %HanwagAncash II GTX - Wide - Trekking- Hikingboots Braun / Asphalt Men289,95 €239,90 €
- - 31 %newHanwagAlaska Wide GTX Hiking Boots Erde / Brown Men289,95 €199,90 €
- - 31 %newHanwagAlaska GTX Hiking- and Trekking Boots Asphalt Women289,95 €199,90 €
- - 31 %newHanwagYukon - Wide Trekking- Hikingboots Erde Men289,95 €199,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light Lady GTX Trekking-Hikingboots Asphalt/Ocean Women239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagBanks SF Extra GTX Trekking-Hikingboots Mocca/Asphalt Men229,95 €195,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagBanks SF Extra LL Trekking-Hikingboots Mocca/Asphalt Men229,95 €195,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagCliffside Lady GTX Approach Shoes Mint / Dusk Women179,95 €152,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagCliffside GTX Approach Shoes Dusk / Light Grey Men179,95 €152,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagFerrata Light Low GTX Approach Shoes Asphalt / Black Men239,95 €203,95 €
- - 21 %newHanwagKofel Mid doublestitched Winter boots Cognac/Gemse Men289,95 €229,90 €
- - 33 %newHanwagGrünten Hiking Boots Braun Men299,95 €199,90 €
- newHanwagShoe Laces Erde/Brown5,00 €
- newHanwagShoe Laces Grey/Black4,00 €
HANWAG stands for fit, function, quality and craftsmanship
Over nine decades of permanent learning and continuous development with innumerable shoe models, ideas and inventions, new materials and even new sports such as ski touring (1970), sport climbing (1980) and paragliding (1990). Today, the Bavarian company is known for the production of high quality shoes, such as mountain boots, hiking boots and trekking shoes. The basis for these superior products is the combination of traditional craftsmanship with the most advanced technologies and continuous innovation efforts.
The women’s and men's shoes of HANWAG are characterized by precise craftsmanship and elaborate manufacturing processes. The resulting accuracy of fit, robustness and durability, make them the ideal equipment for any mountain sports activities. Furthermore, mountaineers can rely on quality "Made in Europe". "Made in Europe" also means that long transport routes are avoided to protect the environment. Around 30 percent of shoes, including high-alpine boots, are still made in Bavaria.
To ensure that outdoor enthusiasts are able to explore the mountains with HANWAG shoes also in the future, the Bavarian company is committed to protecting the environment through sustainable production. In addition to the reduced transport routes, HANWAG places great importance on the durability of its products and the sustainability of its materials. For example, around 20 models of the collection are made from CO2-neutral Terracare Zero leather. Furthermore, some of the company’s shoes are made of organic leather, which comes from appropriately kept cattle in Croatia. For the lining of these models anti-allergenic, chrome-free tanned leather is used and the footbed consists of leather and cork.
With HANWAG you are perfectly equipped for any of your outdoor adventures
As with all brands, HANWAG has a range of products that is particularly popular with mountain enthusiasts. These include, for example, the Makra mountaineering boot, which are particularly suitable for demanding mountain tours, and also master glacial sections. To ensure optimal grip, this lightweight and above all stable model has an aggressive sole and is crampon compatible. The optimized lacing in the toe area offers additional support. A soft textile finish with honeycomb structure ensures high wearing comfort.
Also popular with outdoor athletes, is the Banks hiking and trecking boot. It is characterized by particularly high comfort and light weight. Moreover, the nubuck leather provides a nice look. This model is best used for simple hikes in the lowlands, in the low mountain range or in the Alpine foothills. For a good grip off the beaten track, however, you should opt for a more robust and sturdy model like the Makra mountain boot.
For everyday life, leisurely walks as well as for easy hikes in the lowlands, the versatile approach shoe Belorado by HANWAG can be used ideally. This extra-light, waterproof and breathable shoe is also available with bunion strips for people with hallux valgus, giving the big toe's base joint a lot more space than ordinary approach shoes.