Since 1921, Hanwag has stood for traditional craftsmanship, excellent fit and innovative and above all durable footwear - for alpinists, trekkers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- - 15 %HanwagFerrata II Lady GTX® Mountaineering Boots Light Grey / Orink Women319,95 €271,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagFerrata II GTX Mountaineering Boots Black / Orange Men319,95 €271,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light GTX Hiking Boots Black / Orange Men239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagOmega GTX Mountaineering Boots Lärche / Light Brown Men439,95 €373,95 €
- - 29 %HanwagAlverstone II GTX Trekking- Hikingboots Asphalt / Ocean Women279,95 €199,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light GTX Bunion Hallux Hiking and Trekking Shoes Asphalt / Dark Garnet Women249,95 €212,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagLhasa II Yak-Leather Hiking and Trekking Shoes Chestnut / Asphalt Men279,95 €237,95 €
- - 35 %HanwagAlta Bunion Trekking-Hiking Boots Asphalt / Dark Garnet Women229,95 €149,90 €
- - 54 %HanwagCanyon Lederfutter Trekking-Hiking Boots Mocca / Tan Women239,95 €109,90 €
- - 27 %HanwagTatra II Lady GTX Hiking Boots Marine Navy Women259,95 €189,90 €
- - 38 %HanwagValpega Shoe Navy/Cognac Women159,95 €99,90 €
- - 39 %HanwagCliffside Lady GTX Approach Shoes Mint / Dusk Women179,95 €109,90 €
- - 39 %HanwagCliffside GTX Approach Shoes Dusk / Light Grey Men179,95 €109,90 €
- HanwagShoe Laces Schwarz / Rot5,00 €
- - 40 %HanwagInsole Grau9,95 €5,95 €
- - 15 %HanwagTatra II GTX Trekking and Hikingboots Asphalt / Dark Garnet Women259,95 €220,95 €
- - 30 %HanwagAlta Bunion Hallux Leather Trekking- Hikingboots Erde Women229,95 €159,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagMakra Combi GTX Hiking and Trekking Shoes Black / Ocean Women269,95 €229,45 €
- - 25 %HanwagSaisa Mid Ecoshell Winter Boots Mocca / Mocca Women199,95 €149,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagMakra Low GTX Approach Shoes Asphalt / Orange Men199,95 €169,95 €
- - 24 %newHanwagAlaska Wide GTX Hiking Boots Erde / Brown Men289,95 €219,95 €
- - 24 %newHanwagAlaska GTX Hiking- and Trekking Boots Asphalt Women289,95 €219,95 €
- - 24 %newHanwagYukon - Wide Trekking- Hikingboots Erde Men289,95 €219,95 €
- - 22 %newHanwagBanks SF Extra LL Hiking and Trekking Shoes Mocca/Asphalt Men229,95 €179,90 €
- - 15 %newHanwagBanks SF Extra GTX Hiking and Trekking Shoes Mocca/Asphalt Men229,95 €195,45 €
- - 15 %newHanwagTatra Light Lady GTX Hiking and Trekking Shoes Asphalt/Ocean Women239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagBelorado II Low GTX Approach Shoes Bunion Women199,95 €169,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagMakra Low GTX Approach Shoes Asphalt / Ocean Women199,95 €169,95 €
- - 23 %newHanwagGrünten Hiking Boots Braun Men299,95 €229,95 €
- newHanwagBanks GTX Winter Boots Asphalt Men249,95 €
- newHanwagBanks GTX Winter Boots Asphalt Women249,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagAlta Bunion II GTX Hiking and Trekking Shoes Asphalt / Mint Women239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagAlta Bunion II GTX Hiking and Trekking Shoes Navy / Grey Men239,95 €203,95 €
- - 15 %newHanwagFerrata Light Low GTX Approach Shoes Asphalt / Black Men239,95 €203,95 €
- - 21 %newHanwagKofel Mid doublestitched Winter boots Cognac/Gemse Men289,95 €229,90 €
- - 14 %newHanwagRäven II Winter Boots Erde Men349,95 €299,90 €
Why is Hanwag a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
As part of the Fenix Outdoor Group, sustainability plays an important role for Hanwag - resources are conserved, transport routes are shortened and environmentally friendly materials are used. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Hanwag is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain
- The company pursues environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
- Hanwag manufactures in its own production facility
Leave nothing but Footprints
Hanwag has always been driven by high quality standards. Raw materials are very selectively chosen for quality and durability as well as for processing that is as local and environmentally friendly as possible. In order to keep transport distances short and the associated CO2 emissions low, the traditional company based in Bavaria produces in its own production facility and with local producers working exclusively for Hanwag. All the necessary steps - research and development, raw material production, raw material supply, production - thus take place within Europe. In order to extend the wear life, shoes that have been worn down by closure can be resoled. Hanwag strives to leave "nothing but footprints" behind as far as possible and does everything in its power to further develop the sustainable tradition in a contemporary and forward-looking way in the form of new technologies and ideas. The aim is not only to make mountain and trekking boots even better in terms of functionality. It is to preserve the mountain world and leave it worth living in for future generations.
Hanwag stands for fit, function, quality and craftsmanship
Over nine decades of permanent learning and continuous development with innumerable shoe models, ideas and inventions, new materials and even new sports such as ski touring (1970), sport climbing (1980) and paragliding (1990). Today, the Bavarian company is known for the production of high-quality shoes such as mountain boots, hiking boots and trekking shoes. The basis for these superior products is the combination of traditional craftsmanship with the most advanced technologies and continuous innovation efforts.
The women’s and men's shoes of Hanwag are characterised by precise craftsmanship and elaborate manufacturing processes. The resulting accuracy of fit, robustness and durability make them the ideal equipment for any mountain sports activities. Furthermore, mountaineers can rely on quality "Made in Europe". Around 30 percent of the shoes, including high-alpine boots, are still made in Bavaria.
To ensure that outdoor enthusiasts are also able to explore the mountains with Hanwag shoes in the future, the Bavarian company is committed to protecting the environment through sustainable production. In addition to the reduced transport routes, Hanwag places great importance on the durability of its products and the sustainability of its materials. For example, around 20 models of the collection are made from CO2-neutral Terracare Zero leather. Furthermore, some of the company’s shoes are made of organic leather, which comes from appropriately kept cattle in Croatia. For the lining of these models anti-allergenic, chrome-free tanned leather is used and the footbed consists of leather and cork.
With Hanwag you are perfectly equipped for any of your outdoor adventures
As with all brands, Hanwag has a range of products that is particularly popular with mountain enthusiasts. These include, for example, the Makra mountaineering boots, which are particularly suitable for demanding mountain tours, and also master glacial sections. To ensure optimal grip, this lightweight and above all stable model has an aggressive sole and is crampon compatible. The optimised lacing in the toe area offers additional support. A soft textile finish with honeycomb structure ensures high wearing comfort.
Also popular with outdoor athletes, are the Banks hiking and trekking boots. They are characterised by particularly high comfort and light weight. Moreover, the nubuck leather provides a nice look. This model is best used for simple hikes in the lowlands, in the low mountain range or in the Alpine foothills. For a good grip off the beaten track, however, you should opt for a more robust and sturdier model like the Makra mountain boots.
For everyday life, leisurely walks as well as for easy hikes in the lowlands, the versatile approach shoe Belorado by Hanwag would be ideal. This extra-light, waterproof and breathable shoe is also available with bunion strips for people with hallux valgus, giving the big toe's base joint a lot more space than ordinary approach shoes.