Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX® Mountaineering Boots Women
The Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX® - here in women's version - is a first class insulated boot for high alpine climbs in rock and ice with durable italian craftmanship!
The Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX takes the latest innovations like Scarpa Sock-Fit DV, Ribs PU ribbing, and an integrated gaiter. All those features are crafted into this classic alpine boot which is warmer than the Scarpa Triolet Pro GTX®.
The Sock-Fit workmanship lowers the volume over the instep, giving these a more nimble, modern feel. The PU ribbing, injected directly into the stretch-mesh Schoeller® tongue, disperses lace pressure for a plush, sunrise-sunset fit. Ice to snow to mixed, women or men, enjoy a modernized classic in the Mont Blanc Pro GTX.
The Mont Blanc Pro GTX® is perfect for classic routes, like the Trois Sommets on Mont Blanc or the North Ridge of Mount Baker. Long, beautiful position, varied climbing.
• Double Closure Gaiter: Double Snap closure ensures your gaiter stays securely shut and the elements stay out - all day long
• Extended Rand: Rubber rand extends up the side of the boot for increased protection and durability
• Ribs: Polyurethane ribbing injected directly onto the tongue distributes lace pressure evenly across the entire foot for a snug secure fit
• Suitable for crampons with a front wire and rear rocker-lever
• Last: NAG
• Weight: 780g/shoe 1.9oz (1/2 pair size 38)
• Upper: 3mm Suede & S-Tech Fabric
• Lining: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear
• Insole: Pro-Fiber XT20
• Midsole: PU/TPU PU
• Sole: Vibram® Total Traction