In the middle of the past century, a success story of the Italian shoe manufacturer Scarpa began in the mountains of Northern Italy, that has yet to stop.
- - 11 %newScarpaZodiac Approach Shoes Lake Blue Men179,95 €159,90 €
- - 13 %newScarpaZen Pro Approach Shoes Charcoal / Tonic Men159,95 €139,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaZodiac GTX Approach Shoes Shark Men199,95 €179,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Ocean Men129,95 €116,95 €
- - 13 %newScarpaZen Pro Lady Approach Shoes Shark /Green Blue Women159,95 €139,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Midgrey Men129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMarmolada Pro HD Hiking and Trekking Shoes Conifer / Ice Green Women259,95 €233,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Lake Blue Men129,95 €116,95 €
- - 13 %newScarpaMojito Leather Approach Shoes Cocoa Men149,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaZodiac Approach Shoes Icefall Women179,95 €161,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Metal Grey Women129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito GTX Approach Shoes Temeraire Women159,95 €143,95 €
- - 15 %newScarpaCross Fit Pro Flex Touring Maestrale und Gea Liners200,00 €170,00 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMescalito Mid GTX Trekking- Hikingboots Brown Rose / Mineral Red Women229,95 €206,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaRibelle CL HD Mountaineering Boots Lake Blue / Tonic Men339,95 €305,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaRibelle Lite HD Mountaineering Boots Tonic / Black Men299,95 €269,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaRibelle HD Mountaineering Boots Tonic / Black Men329,95 €296,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaZG Trek GTX Mountaineering Boots Nile Blue / Lagoon Women199,95 €179,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boots Tonic Men469,90 €422,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaZG Trek GTX Mountaineering Boots Ottanio / Spring Men199,95 €179,95 €
- newScarpaGolden Gate Running Shoes Red Rose / White Women129,95 €
- newScarpaGolden Gate Running Shoes Black / Lime Men129,95 €
- newScarpaGolden Gate Running Shoes Deep Blue / White Men129,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaRibelle HD Mountaineering Boots Blue / Ocean Men329,95 €296,95 €
- - 13 %newScarpaZen Pro Approach Shoes Lake Blue / Mustard Men159,95 €139,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMescalito Approach Shoes Titanium / Orange Men169,90 €152,90 €
- newScarpaGolden Gate Running Shoes Aqua / Black Women129,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaRibelle HD Mountaineering Boots Conifer / Jade Women329,95 €296,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Almond Men129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Aloe Women129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Curcuma Women129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Red Ibiscus Women129,95 €116,95 €
- - 13 %newScarpaMojito GTX Approach Shoes Shark Men159,95 €139,90 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMescalito Approach Shoes Midgray / Baltic Women169,95 €152,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Approach Shoes Indigo Women129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %newScarpaMojito Trail GTX Approach Shoes Ocean Men169,95 €152,95 €
“Società Calzaturieri Asolani Riuniti Pedemontana Anonima”, you would have to agree, is not really a name that sticks. So, the Italian shoe specialist quickly decided to go by the acronym of SCARPA. It all started with the, then, low-key segment of specialized shoes, especially for climbing and expeditions. The extraordinary craftsmanship of the cobblers from Asolo quickly gained a lot of notoriety and their shoe know-how was soon spread all over the world. Scarpa´s ultimate trump cards were, and still are to this very day, a unique fit and extraordinary durability.
Scarpa shoes for all things outdoors
Until today, Scarpa´s shoe range has been continuously extended. Meanwhile, the brand has long stopped to solely stand for specialized shoes and really made a name for itself in realms away from outdoor and mountaineering boots. Today, Scarpa´s product range comprises far more than just climbing and mountaineering boots. There are also hiking and trekking boots, running shoes, and approach shoes.
Add on top of that one of the absolute focal points of Scarpa: ski boots for all imaginable disciplines of skiing. This includes ski touring, freeride, and telemark.
Scarpa ski boots for specialists
Scarpa furthermore proves its great knowledge in the realm of telemark boots. In this rather small niche of skiing, Scarpa has been the most important provider of ski boots for quite a number of years. Here, their advance in knowledge really comes into play. Scarpa gained this advance due to some longtime experience with this rather special way of skiing. That experience has also found its way into other disciplines of skiing. This is especially the case with ski touring boots, also those for competitions, where Scarpa has been considered as being one of the leading brands for many years. Thanks to the comprehensive Scarpa touring ski boot know-how and latest technologies and materials, great boots for competitions emerge, such as the Scarpa Alien 1.0. An absolute lightweight and powerhouse all at once - as a matter of fact, a race shoe´s race shoe. Scarpa´s team athletes prove just that by regularly succeeding in touring ski World Cup races with the Alien below their bindings.
An iconic boot: the Scarpa Mojito
Scarpa was even one of the scene´s trailblazers when, a couple of years ago, a completely new kind of shoe conquered the market: the approach shoe. It was designed as a multifunctional shoe, which had initially been developed for the booming climbing community.
That community was looking for a comfortable, yet relatively solid shoe. All big shoe manufacturers introduced their ideas of that concept to the market. However, almost none of those could compete over all these years with the Scarpa Mojito. Reasons for this were, among others, the proven Scarpa shoe quality and the Mojito´s rather bold design.
It soon appeared in all kinds of colors and this style didn´t only catch on with climbers. After all, climbers thought that the Mojito, in terms of shape and looks, was so perfectly suited for everyday life that they decided to not only use it as an approach shoe. This is why the Mojito quickly became a casual shoe as well. Due to its high-end Vibram sole, the Mojito won´t let you down in any tough terrain – of course, the same goes for a city walk. Additional colors followed and the Mojito, today, ranges among the most popular shoes for people of all ages.