- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Salewa Denali II Tent Cactus/Grey
The Salewa Denali II is a large 2-person, 3-season, double wall dome tent for hiking and trekking. The robust and reliable dome design is rugged enough for a trekking trip, yet light enough to pack for a bicycle tour.
It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester flysheet with a 4,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Denali III has dual vestibules for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; big inner tent pockets; double storm flap; gearloft; rainproof entrance and multiple door opening options.
• Self supporting construction
• Different door opening options
• Door Storage Pocket
• Footprint available
• Flysheet: 68D Polyester Ripstop
• Coating Fly Sheet: PU Coated
• Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
• Innertent: 50D Polyester Ripstop
• Floor: 70D Nylon
• Coating Floor: PU Coated
Packing Size: 50 x 16 x 16cm